Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Dear Dev.

i can see really many players and me have same problem with stuck in a lots events. the hints didnt help very much.
maybe the game need a better hint and info to how progress forward with event. walkthrough do not really help.

and possible add Amy Locator mod in game in future? this make more easier to find Amy instead for click every all room in every hour, isnt that a bit too hard ?.

please reconsider and solve this "problem". thanks.
Thanks for your comments.
The hint system only works if you read the dialogues and learn the girls routines.
I have spoken with the guy who made the amy_locater and as far as I understood he discontinued that because he also realized that it will make the game even more difficult to play. The reason is that you can't just follow the girls. You need to figure out your next step - like going to the washing room when nobody is there or clean kitchen, remove towel etc. The game has never been intended to be easy to play. It require some patience and that you're ready to read the dialogues. Some people loves it - some people hate it. I'm afraid that I can't make a game that will satisfy all players.
I hope that I have answered your question.
Happy playing

a1ans

Mar 18, 2019
The hint system only works if you read the dialogues and learn the girls routines.
I have spoken with the guy who made the amy_locater and as far as I understood he discontinued that because he also realized that it will make the game even more difficult to play. The reason is that you can't just follow the girls. You need to figure out your next step - like going to the washing room when nobody is there or clean kitchen, remove towel etc. The game has never been intended to be easy to play. It require some patience and that you're ready to read the dialogues. Some people loves it - some people hate it. I'm afraid that I can't make a game that will satisfy all players.
Happy playing

never got an answer on my message ?

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Happy playing
Thanks for reply
English is not my stronger side, it's why i have had a bit hard to read all the dialogues, but I understand what you are talking about and you are right about it.
Yes, there is no chance of make all players happy with the game. every people has it's own taste. just think 7.8 billion people lol.
I love this game will try with patience and read when I start again.
you do it well :)

rhod

Jan 16, 2018
I'm stuck at "I should find a way to sleep with her ...naked" with Liza HALP!
I just pass this step (60/70) : only interact with liza at 23:00 in the kitchen (no sneak, no room, ...) and go to master bedroom at 24:00 (may need to repeat this routine)

karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
Can someone explain to me what this "pause management" thing in the Office even is.. I don't understand what sort of pauses we are halving, or suppressing, or whatever

Last edited:

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Can someone explain to me what this "pause management" thing in the Office even is.. I don't understand what sort of pauses we are halving, or suppressing, or whatever
I'm guessing if you didn't want to progress the story that would allow you to keep reliving the same day. It's definitely not needed if you want to advance events.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes