Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Still stuck at 31/32. Downloaded the new version and played 6 more game days. There were a few new small things but can't seem to get anywhere. Hint only says "Say goodnight to her in the kitchen at 2300" which I have been doing every night. What am I missing? My usual routine: 8am shower, 9am visit her in bathroom, 10am clean kitchen, 11am nothing, noon computer, 1pm nothing, 2pm pool, 3pm pool, 4pm pool or living room, 5pm washroom, 6pm kitchen or washroom, 7pm her room, 8pm dinner, 9pm kitchen, 10pm her room, 11pm kitchen, midnight bed.

I have tried every other combo I could think of.
If you previous have played an illegal version you'll not be able to move forward unless you use a third party save file, sorry. If you download 6_0 from my Patreon site and start from scratch you'll be able to move forward

xsphinx

Oct 26, 2019
Hello,
With the v7.0, i've got a problem in day 18. I've bought and received the maid uniform but I can't give her.... I've tried several times with or without the walkthough...
Someone can help me ?

Reactions: huss22

Stevescu

Jul 22, 2019
I'm really stuck on 7.0 Beta, 42/70, Nighty, should i hide it? Yes, Jane has not lived here long enough. He says something earlier about his old tricks which was the washing machine i think but i keep going in there and apart from some interaction with the girls nothing else.
Really going to have to give up on this now im visiting her room twice a day getting the same message and then stalking her all around the house, to be honest im sick of the sight of her, i must have passed 4 weeks in game time doing this, i AM missing something!

Reactions: Beaviss

Minado

Aug 25, 2017
Sry to drop in the middle of this threat, i played the game quite a long while ago, so i just need to ask, is there intercourse now?

zackiman

Apr 14, 2018
[QUOTE = "Minado, publicación: 3048576, miembro: 178588"]
Sry para caer en medio de esta amenaza, jugué el juego hace bastante tiempo, así que solo necesito preguntar, ¿hay relaciones sexuales ahora?
[/CITAR]

Yes;)

Reactions: Minado

loatgoan1

Mar 18, 2019
Really going to have to give up on this now im visiting her room twice a day getting the same message and then stalking her all around the house, to be honest im sick of the sight of her, i must have passed 4 weeks in game time doing this, i AM missing something!
Try this one

BadRobt

Dec 21, 2019
Is there a way you could keep her glasses on? She's so freaking cute with them but only wears them for school

Mrbanjo

Feb 11, 2019
I'm having trouble following the walkthrough on the first page. On day 4, it says to shower after going to the bathroom where the girl is cleaning and to then shower after, but it won't let me because i was just there? Where did i go wrong, what should i do? Thanks in advance

Synge

Mar 7, 2018
Who cares about details ;) ? The idea is that there are much more people that can afford a low price (but is 5$ a low price ?). So it is reasonnable to think that there is more money to make selling (because it is business) many cheap products, especially on a monthly basis. 50$ is money, and 50$ per month is a lot of money. Giving extra bonus to big patrons is fair but never desperate little ones.

randominaattori

Sep 30, 2019
Who cares about details ;) ? The idea is that there are much more people that can afford a low price (but is 5$ a low price ?). So it is reasonnable to think that there is more money to make selling (because it is business) many cheap products, especially on a monthly basis. 50$ is money, and 50$ per month is a lot of money. Giving extra bonus to big patrons is fair but never desperate little ones.
From small streams becomes huge rivers but amount of customer support escalates quite fast too. There is no game on this site worth AAA game per month but point is to support making them so they finish someday. So if someone has to spare $50+ per month and likes the content then why not i guess...

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes