Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
Hm, i will repost

"Dear all
Soon 9_0 will be released for Master Members and within a week USD 5 Patreon’s will be able to download it.
Release 10_0 is in progress and it will contain no less than 1.000 images. The event system will be changed a bit in 10_0. You’ll see when you can play it So far 500 images are already rendered and additional 150 images are in the pipeline. Image is from 10_0
Several players complain that the game is too tough to play and way too much grind.
Grind – indeed – if you haven’t learned the girls daily routine and just click around without reading the dialogues.
I implemented the event system in order for everybody to see all events in the game. There is only one route where other games have several routes and you have to start from scratch to see all events in their games. Whether you choose my way or the other ways doesn’t make the game good or bad - just different.
The event system is not a sequentially system. Some events depend on each other where other events are “stand alone”. If you as example have reached 56/100 events – it can be impossible to say which events that’s missing.
The day counting system is just a forth running counter so you can distinguish you’re save files from each other.
The mood meter in upper left corner is only used up to release 5_0. Hereafter it has no influence for time being.
Here is a guideline to play the game:
First you have to know the tasks and goal for the game
… strip them naked and fuck them day and night…. Clear ??
You can corrupt the girls by hacking computers and manipulate the girls or their clothes.
Don’t be a pervert –at least in the beginning. When the new girls move in – it’s purely due to your kind hospitality, so being a pervert or not doesn’t matter
When girls are in school – you have access to all rooms and you can do what’s needed.
Visit office during school time is always a good idea
Almost all events during work week are the same. Except few events it doesn’t matter if you trigger the event on Monday or Thursday.
Weekends are different but most events are not depending on week day.
Breakfast at 8:00 is important as many events are triggered during breakfast. When Liza moves in, breakfast at 9:00 can be important too.
Dinner at 20:00 - important too. No other events occur at that time, so be there!!
All girls want to be models – and you are owner of a modelling agency, so this is a good chance to corrupt the girls.
Your task is to strip them naked – so a little trick is: If a girl wears ex nightwear – you need to find all events in the game where she’s wearing nightwear before you’ll be able to get rid of that. Why? – I have tried to make the game as linear as possible – I don’t want to make a game where the girl in one room is too shy and wearing clothes and the next room she’s is naked and ready to be fucked. It’s also a way to make sure you have triggered all events."

there is grind but if you pay attention alot of players find it easy, if you dont and are looking for the quick fap it will always be impossible

Last edited:

Bullitman2

May 26, 2017
"give the game another life"...YES!!!!!
And please for Gods sake, change this old geezer with some muscle definition, hair, and a large cock that he is able to keep hard and not cum after three strokes. I have grown so tired of this erectile dysfunction hairless old dude who can't keep an erection. Let him build a gym, buy some blue pills for stamina, and some magic male enhancement cream in version 12 or 13 and make these little honeys scream. We play these games for fantasy...FANTASY. I've never once fantasized about screwing some young girl with a semi-hard 5 inch cock.

Nah man, we have enough games on here with stereotypical "horsecock gym hunks", just as there are enough "pervert little brother (also with horsecock)" games. Some of us are getting off on the "creepy geezer defiles young hot chicks" feitsh, and this is the game for them. I honestly would even have kept the hobo beard if i could. The more unattractive the male MC is, the better.

The only advice for improvement I have is this: make the cumshots more detailed (the world needs more messy facials), and don't put the sex scenes on autoscroll. That makes it hard to fap, because you only have 10 seconds or so until the scene finishes on its own. ;)

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
just clear it few minutes ago.......
end.PNG
too straight-forward (before i start i guess i need 3 days to clear it, but in fact i finish it less than 1 day )
this version i give 5/10 marks
3 main girls(amy,sandra,liza) become nobody

i will post my version event table on sunday

Last edited:

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
I'm stuck at 78/92, any ideas how to trigger 79?
weekend/weekday problem???
2300 party only on weekdays(monday excluded)
FOR PPL WHO STUCK AT POOL PARTY(i call it q&a party)
if u stuck at pool party
probably is that girl don't reach the trigger
a. "the girl" need to answer the "...promotion ..." question
b. next morning liza will tell u "the girl" will come in at 1200 to shoot photo
c. then at night liza will tell u "the girl" was happy about that and she will keep going to party
d. then u can continue to ask her question that night

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
None of the cuties from the pool party have returned for a photo shoot! Been waiting for 2 weeks now at noon.
Liza told MC that one of them had visited but MC never met?

ILI42

Mar 14, 2020
The game offers perfect difficulty level, to really enjoy it you should play it without WT and mods. It is a game that asks for a challenge.
I would agree if it pays of with good animations, but that much grind just for a hand full of pictures with not so good lighting...

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
weekend(friday) sleep with liza ->wait(twice day)
then weekend 1800 living room with Liza
That makes no sense...
So Friday you say yes to sleep in her room?
Then you skip sleeping in her room for 2 days? (Saturday and Sunday)
And then wait until next Friday/Saturday at 18 in the living room?

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes