Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

teffan69

Nov 8, 2018
Goddamn! Someone can make a Renpy Version of this game? Its super anoying to grind for hours just for some half nudes ect...

Clark carla

Aug 5, 2016
I've been stuck at 65/70 for a while now in 7.0, and i'm quite annoyed. She gave me a blowjob when I pretended to sleep, can anyone help me?

Also, is it normal that every save from the forum that I try to load just load the day screen and then it goes back to main menu?

Last edited:

Shivacbe

Feb 23, 2020
Here is my android port of Room for Rent v10.0 - Beta

Compressed by reducing image,video quality slightly.

Note: renpy.quit function removed, game won't close. You are free to make mistakes. Load previous save to continue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain intact. Please allow storage access.

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.
Auto play mode working???

ILI42

Mar 14, 2020
I've been stuck at 65/70 for a while now in 7.0, and i'm quite annoyed. She gave me a blowjob when I pretended to sleep, can anyone help me?

Also, is it normal that every save from the forum that I try to load just load the day screen and then it goes back to main menu?
you have to watch some scenes complete to trigger further events, so try to redo the bedscenes and let it fade through all pictures and wait for text before you click next

Alekvdate

Jan 1, 2018
huh? the pool thing where you question the girls? that already happened, but none of the photoshoots triggered, but i can see the photos in the office!? Should there have been events in the Photoshoot room for each shoot that didn't trigger?
I have diferent problem there... Already did two diferent photoshoot with girls from the pool... but neither one apears on the office...

MECKATZER

Oct 26, 2019
I have diferent problem there... Already did two diferent photoshoot with girls from the pool... but neither one apears on the office...
Do you actually see the photoshoots? I never saw them. After I had all "photoshoots" i could watch the pictures in the office... now I`m stuck at 76/92.

EDIT:
Nevermind, had the walkthrough mod on.

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The grind is fine by me. Not all women let you in their knickers with ease. Given that most of them are inexperienced in sexual matters. It makes it more rewarding, when you get there.
It's the wasted clicks and repetition that destroys any realism, they have the exact same discussion 9 times? So any points you give for realism with the inexperience, you have to take away for the groundhog's day effect. It'd be easy to resolve, just have the next level of scene trigger, no points check or repeated scenes. It only exists to waste time. Not being able to save freely without f1 is also another measure for artificial lengthening. It's really not necessary because this has more than enough content to be operated like a normal game here. The poor ease of use just drives people away at this point.

Alekvdate

Jan 1, 2018
Do you actually see the photoshoots? I never saw them. After I had all "photoshoots" i could watch the pictures in the office... now I`m stuck at 76/92.

EDIT:
Nevermind, had the walkthrough mod on.
Ok. Got it. But yes i've seen the photosoot. 3 now. i will try to end the skinny dip quest. possibly at the end all the photoshoot will be available

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Celaviegroup Suggestion: Since the WT is now free to all on your Patreon site I think you should have all of them available on the tip of the first page instead of having to dig them out by scrolling down. Lukumoide has done a fine job with it so why make everyone have to work so hard for the WT there since there is so much grind in the game.

I think v10.0 is a great update and easy to complete if you just stick to it. The teaser and cliffhanger with Josie is a nice touch. Caused me to chase a rabbit before I found the last event. Had to slap my head on that one.

Edit: BTW I intend to start a new game and use the ingame WT by Lukumoide as far as it will let me when I have more time to do it.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes