Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

XBlank1

Dec 9, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 233, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
TypeError: menu_replacement() takes exactly 2 arguments (5 given)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\AAAAAAAAAAAA\Roomforrent-10_0_beta_d_for_Patreons_only-win\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\AAAAAAAAAAAA\Roomforrent-10_0_beta_d_for_Patreons_only-win\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\AAAAAAAAAAAA\Roomforrent-10_0_beta_d_for_Patreons_only-win\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\AAAAAAAAAAAA\Roomforrent-10_0_beta_d_for_Patreons_only-win\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "script.rpyc", line 1152, in script
File "script.rpyc", line 1152, in script
File "E:\AAAAAAAAAAAA\Roomforrent-10_0_beta_d_for_Patreons_only-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
TypeError: menu_replacement() takes exactly 2 arguments (5 given)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Room for rent 10_0_beta_d_for_Patreons_only
Fri May 01 11:31:54 2020

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
This is the famous game that opens hundreds of doors and the result is that you don't fuck?
I'm very sorry but I have an urgent job and I don't have time to download it. (sorry my English)
How far have you played into the game? The best part of the journey to the sex part. What other game do you see here make three girls be naked all the time and have sex wirh them.

Reactions: captcaverne

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
How far have you played into the game? The best part of the journey to the sex part. What other game do you see here make three girls be naked all the time and have sex wirh them.
I don't know if in your homeland if you open doors or if you see naked girls it is considered sex,In my homeland, sex is considered if you put my dick in her pussy or her ass and pour into them. (sorry my english)
I played the game 3 months ago, and opened more than 400 doors until I got bored and stopped

not even if you touch his dick is considered sex 3,20

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: orcagaming

Ryo

May 28, 2017
how do you open the menu to save or load once in-game? right-click and escape doesn't do much...

• Haha
Reactions: keer

rate61

Dec 9, 2017
Here is my android port of Room for Rent v10.0 - Beta

Compressed by reducing image,video quality slightly.

Note: renpy.quit function removed, game won't close. You are free to make mistakes. Load previous save to continue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain intact. Please allow storage access.

If you encounter any bug or issue, please let me know.

Last edited:

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
Is there a way to make it so Saves can be done at any time of the day and not just at night?

Edit: Just did a search and saw that some kind soul had pointed out that hitting F1 opens up the ability to save at any point.

Edit 2: Aaaargh. Anticheat mechanism. Byee!

Last edited:

Monk3yman69

Mar 14, 2020
Seems like people can't read but wouldn't curiosity make you want to click on "hints" on the download page? Page 1 people.......

Juicer69

Aug 31, 2017
The grind is fine by me. Not all women let you in their knickers with ease. Given that most of them are inexperienced in sexual matters. It makes it more rewarding, when you get there.

ILI42

Mar 14, 2020
Dinig room at 9am the week i think (if you ve swimming pool party in office)
Good Luck
huh? the pool thing where you question the girls? that already happened, but none of the photoshoots triggered, but i can see the photos in the office!? Should there have been events in the Photoshoot room for each shoot that didn't trigger?

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes