Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Sorry to point out that the WT's are NOT, I repeat NOT, on you Patreon page for non-supporters. I just looked and scrolled to the bottom of the posts. I was a patron until covid-19 affected my finances. I did find them when I was a patron but they seem to have disappeared now.
Hit this link posted on March 19 " "

Synge

Mar 7, 2018
v10, 91/92.

Thruth is I'm disappointed. V10 is mostly about pool party with outside girls. This is not very interesting. Too many "hints" are false. Nothing really new and exciting is happening and now I wonder where is the 92/92 event, as always.

The main problem is the same one that exists from the beginning : you must follow the story and can't do anything else. Wanna play a BJ rather that fuck her ? No, you can't. Wanna call an outside girl to spend some time at the pool ? No, you can't. You spend time to get a high level with a girl and you think you can ask her anything ? No, you can't. Obama is dead (lol).

The girls are nice, but it's not enough now that this is v10. And other games got animations.

Reactions: AdrielReborn
Feb 18, 2018
v10, 91/92.

Thruth is I'm disappointed. V10 is mostly about pool party with outside girls. This is not very interesting. Too many "hints" are false. Nothing really new and exciting is happening and now I wonder where is the 92/92 event, as always.

The main problem is the same one that exists from the beginning : you must follow the story and can't do anything else. Wanna play a BJ rather that fuck her ? No, you can't. Wanna call an outside girl to spend some time at the pool ? No, you can't. You spend time to get a high level with a girl and you think you can ask her anything ? No, you can't. Obama is dead (lol).

The girls are nice, but it's not enough now that this is v10. And other games got animations.

So you have V. 10? Why don't you share with us? So that we might eventually agree with your judgements ...

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
Yeah I tried the discord link but that's not working anymore....
So Synge share your version and we will tell you our opinion. :D

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I got v10.0 from patreon page while I was a patron. I have finished it at 92/92. 5 new girls under his wing at a pool party and a little advancement with liza. Nice teaser and cliffhanger I hit at 91/92 so I wasted a lot of time chasing a rabbit before I was able to find 92/92. Overall a very nice update. Although still grindy it was easy to figure out what to do not to mention some more photoshoots.

TJ03

Jan 20, 2018
On day 6 at 8 it says to go to bathroom and remove towel, when i go to bathroom all i get is nothing to do here and leave, any ideas?

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I stopped playing when the photo studio was unlocked, and finally met her friend. Your tenant agrees to a photo shoot, but how to advance that is a mystery, along with advancing beyond her swimsuit and nightie.
The grind in this game is REAL, and the hint system is a complete joke......most of the time you're clicking on one of the 10 random locations in the house praying you see something other than the same exact scene, over, and over, and over, and over, and over again. The premise of the game is great, but I would recommend downloading a cheat if you're going to play, and be ready for a very long and very slow grind.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
This is the famous game that opens hundreds of doors and the result is that you don't fuck?
I'm very sorry but I have an urgent job and I don't have time to download it. (sorry my English)

Reactions: Parnso and fandor13
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes