Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
So you've already got another game in the works? Does that mean we're nearing the end of this one or just that you're getting ready to work on something else when this one eventually does finish?

Also, thanks for the game. If I could afford it, I'd support you on patreon. I work for minimum wage though. At least I can still afford to wish you luck.
Room for rent is not near the end. It’s just started. In release 11 the story real begins.
I expect that my next game ”My best friend’s daughter” will be released in Autumn sometime at same time as the final chapter of RfR will be released.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Room for rent is not near the end. It’s just started. In release 11 the story real begins.
I expect that my next game ”My best friend’s daughter” will be released in Autumn sometime at same time as the final chapter of RfR will be released.

Man, do not take it personally, but as for your new game, try to add animations, give the game another life, draw more attention. I know you said you tried to do it and were not happy with the result. But I believe that if you want to make a living from it (playing adult games) you should always look for the best, run after what you are not yet good at, specialize in what you need so that the games are really good and you can look for more space.
I hope you will accept this friendly criticism.

Reactions: Celaviegroup

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Any idea why it resets from 79 to 70 when I sleep? Still not sure how come Amy isn't showing up in her room at 14:00 on day 15 or 16. The guide says for day 16 to knock then stay but she's not there so MC just leaves the room. But even the Amy locator mod says she's suppose to be there tis very confusing. Also how do you get the "events" thing to show up in the top left corner?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Man, do not take it personally, but as for your new game, try to add animations, give the game another life, draw more attention. I know you said you tried to do it and were not happy with the result. But I believe that if you want to make a living from it (playing adult games) you should always look for the best, run after what you are not yet good at, specialize in what you need so that the games are really good and you can look for more space.
I hope you will accept this friendly criticism.
Thanks for your input. I appreciate it. I’ll do my best and it’s indeed something I’m working on. My biggest problem is that a day only have 24 hours, and I spend most of these hours on the current design so I can keep the high numbers of images. So far I have designed 10.000 images for RfR. Not all are released or used, but I’m sure you can imagine the time used for that.

raulmp

Jun 6, 2017
i keep getting stuck every ten minutes, already on day 551 cause the events are so random that sometimes nothing happend and doing the same it happen the next day or even after a load, i'm stuck now in 62/70, i tried everything but no drones, only a "better get some sleep" on the master bedroom. one of the worst games i ever tried

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
i keep getting stuck every ten minutes, already on day 551 cause the events are so random that sometimes nothing happend and doing the same it happen the next day or even after a load, i'm stuck now in 62/70, i tried everything but no drones, only a "better get some sleep" on the master bedroom. one of the worst games i ever tried
I was in exactly the same position as you my friend... so many times I tried to play the game but only got frustrated with not getting anywhere... then i found this...
NightTrains Walkthrough mod
It works up to v9.0 and makes the game a LOT more interesting to play!! I hope you can get back to enjoying this game like I have... :)

raulmp

Jun 6, 2017
I was in exactly the same position as you my friend... so many times I tried to play the game but only got frustrated with not getting anywhere... then i found this...
NightTrains Walkthrough mod
It works up to v9.0 and makes the game a LOT more interesting to play!! I hope you can get back to enjoying this game like I have... :)
i have it, and i try all the green and yellow options but nothing happen, i played 2 weeks right now but no new events, no new hints about what to do, nothing.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
i have it, and i try all the green and yellow options but nothing happen, i played 2 weeks right now but no new events, no new hints about what to do, nothing.
Sorry to hear that - I had no problem whatsoever... I downloaded & restarted the game & just sailed through the whole thing - I pretty much only followed the green options - but the game hit all the right triggers & events all flowed and each version came & went without a hitch.

If you wanted to persist, maybe you need to download a fresh version of the game, copy the mod to the game folder & (hopefully) enjoy the game like I did!

ItkoSK

Jun 7, 2018
this mod is good, but must he updated to new version...or make small update and will be 100 percent fuctional... i think work on 90 percent

DonGery

Sep 10, 2018
Had the same and couldn't find the last event. In the end I checked the save file, and found out the the event counter miscounted.
I had all 70 events for v7 checked in the save file (look for a7_xx and make sure it is set to 1), but the event counter was only at 69. So at some point, due to some combination I did, the counter seem to have skipped one event.
Thanks for the tip. I stucked at 69/70 also. I even have started a new game to try to overcome this problem. However the savegame editor helped. I put 70 to the event number instead of 69 and it work. For the new game I used the new MOD and I finally finished with the v9. It was waaay more easier with the MOD.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I am on 62/70 event.
and cant get any hint in office. it just says get hint on Patreon CeLaVie Group.
so ?

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
You can download WT from my official Patreon site without being a supporter - just scroll down in posts.
i am some with on over 90 days. (event 62/70) cant find WT for v9.
sex/lesbian with 2 girls and then almost "nude" with amy sis blond girl.
link? please, thanks.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
You can download WT from my official Patreon site without being a supporter - just scroll down in posts.
Sorry to point out that the WT's are NOT, I repeat NOT, on you Patreon page for non-supporters. I just looked and scrolled to the bottom of the posts. I was a patron until covid-19 affected my finances. I did find them when I was a patron but they seem to have disappeared now.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes