Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

chahawakid

May 19, 2017
This game is absolute grind. I played for 6 hours straight and get struggling for photo shoot.
And hint always says keep playing WTF?
This game is great but I play for no goal now SMH...

Reactions: Hawri and joe316

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Why does the game suddenly subtract points from one day to another? I had s l o w l y collected 86 points and the next morning I was down to 70. And after that I have not been able to get above 80. Points just disappear over night. Coupled with the endless grind this game is I just want to smash my monitor.:mad::mad:

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
I agree with everyone that this game is completely unplayable without the Amy Locator mod.

Looks like this version is completely broken so I will wait for a later version to play it again.

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
Is there any ability to actually fix the save situation? No matter what kinda saves I download I load in with 57/100 and the other girl never comes over so I can't advance.

Reactions: Shynin

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Man, do not take it personally, but as for your new game, try to add animations, give the game another life, draw more attention.
"give the game another life"...YES!!!!!
And please for Gods sake, change this old geezer with some muscle definition, hair, and a large cock that he is able to keep hard and not cum after three strokes. I have grown so tired of this erectile dysfunction hairless old dude who can't keep an erection. Let him build a gym, buy some blue pills for stamina, and some magic male enhancement cream in version 12 or 13 and make these little honeys scream. We play these games for fantasy...FANTASY. I've never once fantasized about screwing some young girl with a semi-hard 5 inch cock.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
"give the game another life"...YES!!!!!
And please for Gods sake, change this old geezer with some muscle definition, hair, and a large cock that he is able to keep hard and not cum after three strokes. I have grown so tired of this erectile dysfunction hairless old dude who can't keep an erection. Let him build a gym, buy some blue pills for stamina, and some magic male enhancement cream in version 12 or 13 and make these little honeys scream. We play these games for fantasy...FANTASY. I've never once fantasized about screwing some young girl with a semi-hard 5 inch cock.
who it is, developing it may look like that. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just bought a new laptop so now I have start at the beginning again. Think I will use the WT to get to v10.0.

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
Gonna join the chorus of ppl stuck on 77/92....
Yes, I've gone to the office and viewed the pictures individually.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes