Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 105 Votes

Blackj

May 21, 2018
If you at 32/32 - skip day and you should automatically shift to next chapter
I started playing and I have reached day 46 and I have 31/32 events, according to the WT that is in the OP on that day I must be 31, but from there to go to day 47 it marks 2 times where I get the event 32 I send my save, for you to check it please

Thanks in advance

Note: Ok, I fixed it now, fast forward a week to the first Sunday and I can already start the 0/53 events. I hope this will not happen again.

Thank you

Last edited:

Blackj

May 21, 2018
I just realized that on day 48, which in my case is day 55, it marks me that on that day I would have 7 events but I only have 6, I am missing the first event which was the bathroom that was counted as the event 32, Doesn't that affect anything?

1598388722946.png

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I just realized that on day 48, which in my case is day 55, it marks me that on that day I would have 7 events but I only have 6, I am missing the first event which was the bathroom that was counted as the event 32, Doesn't that affect anything?

View attachment 787317
If you're not using mods - it should not affect anything. Every step in the game is based upon other conditions. I can't say that a specific combination can cause a dead end but so far nothing has been reported to me

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Working my way through Version 12. Ann just moved in. I am surprised how quickly she is telling the old dude that she loves him. It was the same with some of the other girls too. I think it would be more realistic for them to say, "I like you a lot".

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
Working my way through Version 12. Ann just moved in. I am surprised how quickly she is telling the old dude that she loves him. It was the same with some of the other girls too. I think it would be more realistic for them to say, "I like you a lot".
Actually, the MC frees the girls from theirs complexes and insecurity ofc. for his own benefits...
I quite enjoy how they confident make out with each other and do not only focus on the MC.
Some of them come from a harsh background, so why not show some appreciation/love?

I mean they would be homeless without Bob. I would find it more realistic if the girls would fight over him.
You know some kind of ranking the first girls commanding the latest in some sort of hierarchy...

But then again, why bring to much reality into it? i love harems and specially such a lovely one.
It must be allowed to dream...

Ouga

Apr 28, 2019
Actually, the MC frees the girls from theirs complexes and insecurity ofc. for his own benefits...
I quite enjoy how they confident make out with each other and do not only focus on the MC.
Some of them come from a harsh background, so why not show some appreciation/love?

I mean they would be homeless without Bob. I would find it more realistic if the girls would fight over him.
You know some kind of ranking the first girls commanding the latest in some sort of hierarchy...

But then again, why bring to much reality into it? i love harems and specially such a lovely one.
It must be allowed to dream...
i hope we see again the other classmates Gina and Rachel my favorites

Last edited:
Reactions: BoobiesSugoi
2.90 star(s) 105 Votes