Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

PatrykP

Sep 3, 2017
silly question how I have written in 63 / 72 namely around am I supposed to try 63 event to do? and what he is in v11

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Im stuck in V11 at 58/72 - missing events are 1, 20, 26, 28, 52, 53, 54, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 68. Anyone got a Idea?
Start from beginning of 11. Remove 3rd party mod if you use it. Go to my Patreon page and download official WT. Skip day until you're at same day as the WT. Follow the guideline. Happy playing

Reactions: Flarup

Mickpif

Nov 9, 2019
i have start a conversation with Lukumoide. There is a problem with the v13 release, event at midnight in photo studio don't work.
He probably correct it as soon as possible. You can still download the v11g and play with the walkthrough.

v11g :

Last edited:

Flarup

Aug 19, 2019
Start from beginning of 11. Remove 3rd party mod if you use it. Go to my Patreon page and download official WT. Skip day until you're at same day as the WT. Follow the guideline. Happy playing
thanks I managed it with some console commands tho, I hope you dont mind. I love this game, but I wonder why MC didnt changed his will after the start of EP 12? Keep up the good work

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
I hope the person who made this game sees this. I was playing the game and on day 3 i was reading the story of her PRIMARY SCHOOL days where she was taken and shown 'barely naked'. you should probaly either change the whole dialog or something as the oldest you can be in primary school is 11 years old. in other words, that scene we saw was the girl when she was 11 which is unsettling...

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Since I had no problems playing v11 when it was released the bug must have occurred in later releases.

Is it sandbox related or have v11 been revised in v12 and v13?

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
I hope the person who made this game sees this. I was playing the game and on day 3 i was reading the story of her PRIMARY SCHOOL days where she was taken and shown 'barely naked'. you should probaly either change the whole dialog or something as the oldest you can be in primary school is 11 years old. in other words, that scene we saw was the girl when she was 11 which is unsettling...
Incorrect. Many countries you can go to Primary school at any age. Some people have to do this because their education has been interrupted by circumstances beyond their control.

Reactions: Celaviegroup

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
In my country primary school is up to 18 years old.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes