Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
Just started playing this game, and I love it. However, I have some difficulties with week 3. According to the WT (The excel sheet), MC is supposed to wash her dress on high temp during Thursday, day 16, however, this happens on the Friday instead.
Also, what is strange, is that I am not able to give her the maid dress during Saturday, and she is not doing the yoga on Sunday morning by the pool.
I have made a save for every day, so it is easy to go back a day or two, but I have not been able to trigger this.
Does someone have a clue why this is happening?

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Just started playing this game, and I love it. However, I have some difficulties with week 3. According to the WT (The excel sheet), MC is supposed to wash her dress on high temp during Thursday, day 16, however, this happens on the Friday instead.
Also, what is strange, is that I am not able to give her the maid dress during Saturday, and she is not doing the yoga on Sunday morning by the pool.
I have made a save for every day, so it is easy to go back a day or two, but I have not been able to trigger this.
Go to my Patreon site and download official WT’s
Make sure to avoid 3rd party mods

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I can't use autosave files. Click F1 and save - send this fixed save file to me.

Reactions: Lukumoide

erik78

Apr 29, 2017
community, i am stuck at 33/72 in version 13. any tipps? bob already helped me twice via email so i figured i first ask here. is there a room i overlooked? any hints?

truyers

May 5, 2017
Room For Rent [v13.0 Beta] [CeLaVie Group] - original size 1.81GB
Compressed Android Port(740MB): MEGA -
Compressed Windows(712MB): MEGA -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.​
Sir, may I have a modded android port, please?

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Sir, may I have a modded android port, please?
No need. Just create a new folder at Android/data/hngg.unofficial.roomforrent/files called "game" and install the mod .rpy there.

Reactions: Sevaroq

chumlord

Apr 3, 2018
I am stuck. I am supposed to get Anna in the string bikini I think but get no prompts in the washroom. The hint just says keep playing. Does she have stats I can’t see that I need to work on?

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes