Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
The best game for me would be:
1. No way to cheat (save on the server)
2. No hints at all
3. Only autosaves at the beginning of the day (no manual saves)
4. When restarting the random number generator changes the start conditions.
One example is "This War of Mine" just an autosave and every time you restart, the team, equipment and start conditions are generated by a random generator.

• Haha
Reactions: keer

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Girls sit in their rooms so that I don't look for you !! I have problems with math))

Mickpif

Nov 9, 2019
i replay the game from the start (v2.4) with the official walkthrough and all is fine. I only find 1 or 2 thing that don't trigger correctly but it's nothing that can't be solve by myself. I'm looking for the killer i'm sure i can find who she is.

i'm actually playing the v10 and on day 3 when joye come at 12:00 she say : I'm living together with Maria in Mrs Clitspread's house. But at 20:00 MC say that she's asking for Emma.
If Celavie see this maybe it can be corrected

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Because most people demo a game first before blindly signing up as a patreon? That's what I do. Does a game have a good story, fun game play, and a decent update schedule? Oh yeah. That dev is getting my money 100% because I want them to succeed and maybe, if I'm lucky, get enough fans to turn a passion project into a full time gig.
Alternatively, does the game have frustrating trigger events causing me to randomly mash around hoping I trip something new? All the while not knowing if that event may or may not be glitched and require me to edit a savegame file? That's not slow progression, that's frustration. Thanks for trial content and sorry it didn't hit for me. Maybe I'll support your next project.
I made this game because I find it funny. If it wasn't funny I could do some other things instead. It has been my highest priority to make a game with good looking girls and not fat butt ugly cartoons with over dimension tits. It has highest priority to make a story - in this case a crime story with lot of surprises. It has also been important to make a game and not a novel with a whose level of difficulty. It has also been important for me to make a new release every month. - Click through 100 images and wait 3 month for the next part of story is not what I want to make. When I introduced the demo version more than a year ago I had no alpha or beta testers and I must admit that the first versions where not good at all. Since that time - the game has been through major changes and the numbers of errors/bugs are very limited - especially when you look at the size of the game. I'm extremely happy with all the players that likes my game and many of them have supported me for very long time. Unfortunately my game has also created lot of haters and it's still hard for me to understand. There are lot of games out here there are worse than my game but don't have any haters at all. I still don't understand it - as I give it away for free and make some free support here as well. As far as I know - no other games makes so comprehensive updates every month with more than 600 fully rendered images and more than 60 new events per update (I might be wrong). I know that some of you have difficulties to play the game but that's not a fair reason to blame me and the game as many others players have no problems at all - especially my supporters. No one need to click around and hope to find a new events as you describe. A description and how to play the game - hints and tips - can be found on my Patreon page and is free for all - even official WT's up to release 11 are free. If you read the tips and hints - you'll not have these problems. You'll also find save files in case your own are broken.
Wish you happy playing
Cheers
Bob

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
i replay the game from the start (v2.4) with the official walkthrough and all is fine. I only find 1 or 2 thing that don't trigger correctly but it's nothing that can't be solve by myself. I'm looking for the killer i'm sure i can find who she is.

i'm actually playing the v10 and on day 3 when joye come at 12:00 she say : I'm living together with Maria in Mrs Clitspread's house. But at 20:00 MC say that she's asking for Emma.
If Celavie see this maybe it can be corrected
Thanks - I'll look into it :)

Reactions: Lukumoide

ATROCITUCE

Jul 28, 2020
Hello, i am struck a v11 57/72 i tried every weekend at midnight the pool and guest room nothing happens it frustrates me, because i like this game, i would have like to give the save, but i don't know where to find it or how to do it. Thanks in advance for the help and sorry for the inconvenience.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Hello, i am struck a v11 57/72 i tried every weekend at midnight the pool and guest room nothing happens it frustrates me, because i like this game, i would have like to give the save, but i don't know where to find it or how to do it. Thanks in advance for the help and sorry for the inconvenience.
You can download WT from my Patreon site. If you're not using 3rd party mod it should be easy to forward the game.

Reactions: Lukumoide

Mickpif

Nov 9, 2019
i've just finish to replay the v10 and the walkthrough for the v11 start on friday but the end of v10 is on saturday and the first event in the dinning room never trigger.
i will play the v11 and see if i can find a way to correct the walkthrough.

ATROCITUCE

Jul 28, 2020
Thank you for the answer, i did not find what you were talking about as they say at home, "je comprends R, c’est la vie".

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018

Me too!
Can anyone tell us what V11 01/72 is? How to do it?

Last edited:
Reactions: BuggyD

Mickpif

Nov 9, 2019
There is a probleme since the v12 when you play the v11 the quest room event don't trigger and the office event trigger differently. I try to play the v11 and since the 5th day there is no event in the guest room.
I find a solution you just need to download the v11g from the patreon and load your save of the v10 end.
I join my walkthrough for the v11g it take 1 more day to complete the version but it work and i try to make a link to download the v11g

link v11g for windows (i succeed)

My walkthrough

Reactions: Mahh

Mickpif

Nov 9, 2019
it take me less than 3 hours to play 1.5 times the v11.
My ctrl touch is burning.

Bob i'm sorry but there is a big issue to fix to make the v11 work with the actual version of the game i have experience it the first time i play the v11 just after you post the v12 and after verification there is still the same issue with v13. Good luck and thank you for your game. If you need more information i'll be there.

Mickpif

Nov 9, 2019
There is no problem with 11_0. I played V11_0 (in May) with two different saves here the WT.
you play the v11 in may when it was the v11 release, try to play it now and you will see the problem. i write since the v12 there is a problem do you understand the word i use ????

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
you play the v11 in may when it was the v11 release, try to play it now and you will see the problem. i write since the v12 there is a problem do you understand the word i use ????
Thanks i will try tomorrow. Here are the two different WT. Played with various saves in May with version 11_0 D.

Mickpif

Nov 9, 2019
Thanks i will try tomorrow. Here are the two different WT. Played with various saves in May with version 11_0 D.
i don't understand why you share the walkthrough from patreon and the same i post earlier. I don't need your walkthrough i make one to help ATROCITUCE and bagodoughnuts.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
i don't understand why you share the walkthrough from patreon and the same i post earlier. I don't need your walkthrough i make one to help ATROCITUCE and bagodoughnuts.
It is not the same that you posted, it is mine from May. There is a difference on the second day at event 23 (21:00). In version 11_0 D you were not allowed to trigger event 23 on the second day, because this way you could not finish the bathroom events (it was a dead end). That's why there was version E which fixed it. I'll play it tomorrow and give you an answer.

Reactions: Celaviegroup

Mickpif

Nov 9, 2019
If someone play the v11 actually, you need to download the v11g and load your save from the end of the v10.

link v11g

when you have finish the v11 you can save and load the save in the v13 to continue.

my actual walkthrough for v11g

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes