Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Hi - if there are dead ends please let me know - that's not my intentions
Too bad you want to fix it, I would have implanted at least 10 such events in every update. It would have meant a lot of extra fun. All patrons would have no problems with such updates, because they all use the WT.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Too bad you want to fix it, I would have implanted at least 10 such events in every update. It would have meant a lot of extra fun. All patrons would have no problems with such updates, because they all use the WT.
A new version will be available later today. Sorry - as long as it have not been intended I want to fix it.

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
v13 i enjoyed a lot. My favorite part is when, once shy girls help corrupt new girls. The Story is interesting as well, in the past we had this huge decision with the Beard to sacrifice something to gain more from the girls back, maybe we can repeat that in some way? maybe the MC has to learn some dance moves or beat boxing? i mean the contrast to his age would be kinda hilarious. Oh and ya would the coming episodes be even more easy, that would be a shame, cuz. to think a bit and puzzle about the next step is a quality in its own. Anyways great work!
Agreed. One of the best scenes is where they help the MC, and restrain the blond one's hands as she is laying on her back. Technically a rape, but very hot!. I am Not keen on seeing the MC do any dancing. I have seen enough of him flopping his donger around as I grind away. It would be nice to see the girls do some though. Video in the studio maybe?

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Agreed. One of the best scenes is where they help the MC, and restrain the blond one's hands as she is laying on her back. Technically a rape, but very hot!. I am Not keen on seeing the MC do any dancing. I have seen enough of him flopping his donger around as I grind away. It would be nice to see the girls do some though. Video in the studio maybe?
I'm working hard on videos
The story - when you have played release 14_0 you'll know much more :) Beard - the story just begun :)

Hunter 68

Jun 7, 2017
ok.... does anyone have a save for those of us stuck at 34/71 in v12?
(Though I'm running v13 now...)
I've tried the suggested fixes I've seen here, spent 20 days as someone said a random event happens... it didn't.
Using the walkthrough mod as a last resort didn't help, but at least I know what I'm missing...
Events; 27, 28, 30-46, 49-64, 67, 70, 71

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Never had a problem with the game-mod, even going from the full version to compressed version. Just make sure to download the latest game-mod that matches the game version.

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
I don't understand why people bitch. They get free game they can enjoy. They should all be grateful to Bob for giving everyone the game for free. If they have problems they go to the patrons and if you don't like the game they don't play. What I noticed is that only the people who get it for free are not satisfied. All the patrons but enthusiastic. With Event 58 is no mistake. Personally, I would have had all events triggered only in a certain order (not only Event 58). Personally I love this and for me it means additional fun, because it is a bit more difficult to unlock everything and you can enjoy the game a bit longer. Every dead end means extra fun.
Until now i played for free and i`m actually very pleased and enthusiastic as well.
So ya might be a good time after 13 Version to give thanks back...
->

Last edited:
Reactions: Lukumoide

Hg0

Feb 11, 2018
I don't understand why people bitch. They get free game they can enjoy. They should all be grateful to Bob for giving everyone the game for free. If they have problems they go to the patrons and if you don't like the game they don't play. What I noticed is that only the people who get it for free are not satisfied. All the patrons but enthusiastic. With Event 58 is no mistake. Personally, I would have had all events triggered only in a certain order (not only Event 58). Personally I love this and for me it means additional fun, because it is a bit more difficult to unlock everything and you can enjoy the game a bit longer. Every dead end means extra fun.
Because most people demo a game first before blindly signing up as a patreon? That's what I do. Does a game have a good story, fun game play, and a decent update schedule? Oh yeah. That dev is getting my money 100% because I want them to succeed and maybe, if I'm lucky, get enough fans to turn a passion project into a full time gig.
Alternatively, does the game have frustrating trigger events causing me to randomly mash around hoping I trip something new? All the while not knowing if that event may or may not be glitched and require me to edit a savegame file? That's not slow progression, that's frustration. Thanks for trial content and sorry it didn't hit for me. Maybe I'll support your next project.

Reactions: keer and Troy9000

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Because most people demo a game first before blindly signing up as a patreon? That's what I do. Does a game have a good story, fun game play, and a decent update schedule? Oh yeah. That dev is getting my money 100% because I want them to succeed and maybe, if I'm lucky, get enough fans to turn a passion project into a full time gig.
Alternatively, does the game have frustrating trigger events causing me to randomly mash around hoping I trip something new? All the while not knowing if that event may or may not be glitched and require me to edit a savegame file? That's not slow progression, that's frustration. Thanks for trial content and sorry it didn't hit for me. Maybe I'll support your next project.
It is not necessary to edit the saves, it is enough to choose another way in the game. So we can unlock all events. I sometimes play several times to find the right way. Until now I always finished each update on the day it was posted, and wrote the WT. So it is not that difficult, if I can do it, so can the others. Even if it takes them a little more time. For me, it means extra fun, for you frustration. All people have different preferences and what is stress for one is fun for the other.
I also support other games, such as Glamour. Until version 0.10 it was very good, only 5 autosaves on the server (no possibility to cheat), very few hints. Unfortunately from version 0.11 on, manual saves and many hints were added, which makes the game much worse and in addition, the offline version was added, where the saves can be edited. So the fun factor is reduced by 80%. Even easier would have been to add the "continue" button, so that the players only have to read. I don't know if it would still be a game.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes