Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

noorman22

May 10, 2018
in version 13, the talk with the police i have to play 4 times before i can go on.
i have the feeling that the storie is not more logic. more pictures from diferent stories in one.

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
More rooms come out of nowhere. It getting to be like Doctor Who's TARDIS.
Well . . . he is a retired Doctor.
He has also regenerated into a younger version of himself.
Sounds familiar. Maybe another time lord has survived.
We could call him Doctor Perv!
Then all the players could call ourseves Pervians! . . lol - (for those that dont know, Doctor Who fans are called Whovians)

Last edited:

SuperRockHard

Jun 14, 2017
I am stuck on 91/92 I am missing 15. I don't know how to get it to move forward. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2018
Maybe one day the menu button will actually work on the android version,
Alas for now its just there for show.

So apparently it only shows up just before the next day.

I tried following that walkthrough but it needs alotta work,
How are you going to have multiple instructions on a tile that can't be done together,
"Take a shower. Take the towel." you can't both take a showe and the towel.

Either I messed up while following it or the wt itself is messed up,
As it lead to things not happening that it said is supposed to,
Like buying the bikini during week 2 but instead of buying the bikini its "watch clips".

Tired of this game already slower than a paralized baby of a sloth and a turtle.

Last edited:

SuperRockHard

Jun 14, 2017
I got v10.0 from patreon page while I was a patron. I have finished it at 92/92. 5 new girls under his wing at a pool party and a little advancement with liza. Nice teaser and cliffhanger I hit at 91/92 so I wasted a lot of time chasing a rabbit before I was able to find 92/92. Overall a very nice update. Although still grindy it was easy to figure out what to do not to mention some more photoshoots.
how did you get 92/92 I am stuck on 91/92

PatrykP

Sep 3, 2017
what are you talking about? you recall in order not to use Walkthrough Mod but this second Walkthrough is only to v6 and v11 isn't already, 12.13 rally I don't know what to do how I stood up on 57 / 72

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
chapter 13 is too short(except chapter10)
i use a day and half to clear it
it is too straight forward(like chapter10)

PatrykP

Sep 3, 2017
I don't know what it is about I tried a lot of times of passages 57 / from v 11 following 72 behind her at 00.00 after photographs and nothing works what put kensodoi is out of order I don't think so it will be possible to pass it

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
really sandbox? after the day is over the game is over and have to play early back -_- where is the sandbox?

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes