Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Mickpif

Nov 9, 2019
I am at the same point. Was going great up until 57/72, either 11 or 12, (V13.0 beta) also using the cheat/walkthrough Mod which has now stopped showing any Green locations. Been grinding away now for 21 game days, no more progress. The office hints say to go to the developers Patreon Website for hints, but I think you need to join. I am thinking maybe that is meant to happen at this point in the game, so the developer can get some cash out of you.
don't use the walkthrough Mod and download the v11 from the patreon site of Celavie, you can find the official walkthrough for free and after you can replay with the v13 to advance.

Last edited:

T-o-m

Sep 5, 2017
I've run into the same issue, and nothing I did seem to help, so I looked at the code. I was stuck in a dead end, because apparently I did things in the worng order. For things to continue, variable a13_58 must be set to 1. But for that to happen a13_9 must be 0. However, looking at my save file, a13_9 was already set to 1, while a13_58 was still at 0. Bugger.
I used the walkthrough mod, entered the console with shift-O and entered
a13_58=1
exit
After that I could continue.
Forgot to say that I also increased my event count by one, so in my case I put in

events=34

as well.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I am at the same point. Was going great up until 57/72, either 11 or 12, (V13.0 beta) also using the cheat/walkthrough Mod which has now stopped showing any Green locations. Been grinding away now for 21 game days, no more progress. The office hints say to go to the developers Patreon Website for hints, but I think you need to join. I am thinking maybe that is meant to happen at this point in the game, so the developer can get some cash out of you.
You can get official WT’s up to 11 free of charge on my Patreon site.
Don’t make me responsible for third part mod. I’ve never recommended to use it.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
I'm 42 days in, walkthrough mod says I'm at 32/32 events but there's only been nudity and light fingering and the classmate has dropped by twice and her sister once. Is that all there is so far?

Mickpif

Nov 9, 2019
I'm 42 days in, walkthrough mod says I'm at 32/32 events but there's only been nudity and light fingering and the classmate has dropped by twice and her sister once. Is that all there is so far?
You have just finish the version 3.6 it's version 13 you have 10 more version to play. And don't play with the walkthrough mod you can find all the walkthrough from v2.4 to v11 for free on the patreon page of Celavie. When you have all the event just sleep in the master bedroom.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes