Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Actually, I was right on schedule until I remembered this game annoyingly disables the normal menu, making it impossible to save on Android. I had to figure out how to undo that and disable those indulgent non-skippable text screens that slow down starting the game. Sorry for the delay; rebuilding and re-uploading now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Voron71rus

PatrykP

Sep 3, 2017
Whether somebody can help me. In the game I have written 57 / 72 and I don't know what I am supposed farther to do. The trouble is that which version I don't remember the game from whether 10, whether 11, whether 12. I put Walkthrough Mod, but isn't showing what next to do as if was out of order.

Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
Nope, game still totally borked. Stuck at 77/92, tried every combination under the sun,twice, and absolutely nothing new happens. Only thing that will save this game is a modder to get to grips with the events.

AbrahamFroman

Jun 8, 2018
Nope, game still totally borked. Stuck at 77/92, tried every combination under the sun,twice, and absolutely nothing new happens. Only thing that will save this game is a modder to get to grips with the events.
NightTrain's walkthrough mod has been updated. Check the OP.

Fython

Jul 16, 2019
passed 61/63, tell me what to do now
Looking at Emilys room from time to time gave me scene 62.

Also stuck at 62/63, nothing else to do. Anyone some ideas?

Nevermind got it, scene 63 is looking at Emily before breakfast ;)

Shatter6

Nov 19, 2017
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 233, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
TypeError: menu_replacement() takes exactly 2 arguments (5 given)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 233, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "script.rpyc", line 1467, in script
File "E:\Users\Owner\Desktop\New folder (3)\Roomforrent-13_0_beta_a_public-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
TypeError: menu_replacement() takes exactly 2 arguments (5 given)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Room for rent 13_0_beta_a_public
Sat Aug 08 03:19:05 2020
```

Maybe someone else has an idea?

T-o-m

Sep 5, 2017
Hello Stuck on v13 on 33/63.

The new girl have spoke to 3 of the girls.

How to trigger next girl dialogue ?

Please help.

Thx in advance
I've run into the same issue, and nothing I did seem to help, so I looked at the code. I was stuck in a dead end, because apparently I did things in the worng order. For things to continue, variable a13_58 must be set to 1. But for that to happen a13_9 must be 0. However, looking at my save file, a13_9 was already set to 1, while a13_58 was still at 0. Bugger.
I used the walkthrough mod, entered the console with shift-O and entered
a13_58=1
exit
After that I could continue.

Reactions: 1580_1580_1580

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
The walkthrough mod seems to be bugged and the game is too tedious to play without it. I am out.

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Whether somebody can help me. In the game I have written 57 / 72 and I don't know what I am supposed farther to do. The trouble is that which version I don't remember the game from whether 10, whether 11, whether 12. I put Walkthrough Mod, but isn't showing what next to do as if was out of order.
I am at the same point. Was going great up until 57/72, either 11 or 12, (V13.0 beta) also using the cheat/walkthrough Mod which has now stopped showing any Green locations. Been grinding away now for 21 game days, no more progress. The office hints say to go to the developers Patreon Website for hints, but I think you need to join. I am thinking maybe that is meant to happen at this point in the game, so the developer can get some cash out of you.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: PatrykP

PatrykP

Sep 3, 2017
I am at the same point. Was going great up until 57/72, either 11 or 12, (V13.0 beta) also using the cheat/walkthrough Mod which has now stopped showing any Green locations. Been grinding away now for 21 game days, no more progress. The office hints say to go to the developers Patreon Website for hints, but I think you need to join. I am thinking maybe that is meant to happen at this point in the game, so the developer can get some cash out of you.
I also think that if I were rich, I would probably do it, unfortunately I have to work hard for my money

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes