Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

erik78

Apr 29, 2017
Community, i am at my wits end. I was a patreon for one month to get the 12 version. I am at event 87/100, i got her to take one photoshoot, but i don't know how to get her to a second shot. At one time in the game, it said, she is still to shy. But wherever i go, nothing happens. She is both scared when i enter in the room as well as in the bathroom, i get naked in the whirlpool when i join her, in the afternoon she reads a book, then falls asleep and afterwards 17 and 18 oclock she is at the pool. Does anyone have a hint for me? I join them for breakfast and dinner, but nothing changes. Sometimes i hide the towel, sometimes i don't but nothing alters. Any help, much appreciated :)

erik78

Apr 29, 2017
i have to add, i got her to do two sessions: pink and white dress and white top and pink dress. but now it's stalled

Wildvenom

Apr 26, 2020
my works for room for rent
before get started
plz read
for new comer to the game

my works
steps​
event table​
misc.​
for version7.0b only(new)hour ver. ...
for version8.0b only
for version9.0b only
for version10.0b only
for version11.0b E version only
for version12.0b only
Thanks for the help

ding1807

Jul 1, 2018
but more important is, if the bugs from the early versions are fixed, you cant play from beginning till end atm.... because you get a stuck in some point....

-N-

May 27, 2018
For me it is a very good detail that Celaviegroup publish the game publicly for free after a month. In my opinion, he has my respects. I hope sooner than later to support his game once I have found a job, because I like how he focus the idea of the game since the 7th version(I think). Greetings to all of you, specially to Celaviegroup. And remember, every game has it owns bugs.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
ones he said 1 week after $5 release now its ~9-10 days after for some reason #$$$$$$ ;) i guess he said friday, lets see if it comes tomorrow
As far as I remember I haven't said 1 week after - I said - the week after and I keep it.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
but more important is, if the bugs from the early versions are fixed, you cant play from beginning till end atm.... because you get a stuck in some point....
I have never received any claims about bugs in previous versions. What I have seen is a huge amount of complaints that people can't pass - and so far - none of them are related to the game but most of them are related to 3rd party mod's bugs and bugs in WT's

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
For your infomation
Release 13_0 beta public is available for all at my Patreon page.
From main page you can find link to official WT's up to release 11_0
I have also opened a new Tier for supporters (1,00 USD) - Here you'll get access to high resolution adult teasers, polls and much more. Game will be available at same time as for public release and WT can be accessed 1 week after.
Wish you all happy playing
Cheers
Bob

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes