Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Play with the save you have posted 31/32, next day on Monday at 16:00 you can unlock it.
It's funny, cause I go back to day 5 at the pool at 16:00 and the event doesn't unlock, but, then from the save I gave you, the scene unlocks, but nothing else afterwards, I'm thinking of starting a new game :unsure:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
It's funny, cause I go back to day 5 at the pool at 16:00 and the event doesn't unlock, but, then from the save I gave you, the scene unlocks, but nothing else afterwards, I'm thinking of starting a new game :unsure:
Here save from the beginning 5 day 3_6. follow the WT

• Love
Reactions: bobbo69

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
So sorry to bother again, but can't get eventpoint from Hottub With Sandra on 71/100. Suggestions?
You haven't seen Sandra at the hot tub, that's why. Here my save. Try to play yourself and do something every hour (not skip). The WT only tells you when the events will be unlocked, but not the requirements. With very few events you have to visit a place several times to unlock an event.

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
So sorry to bother again, but can't get eventpoint from Hottub With Sandra on 71/100. Suggestions?
You can also continue playing and unlock the events in a different order, there are several options. The WT describes only one of many possible ones. It is really not difficult to unlock all events.

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
You can also continue playing and unlock the events in a different order, there are several options. The WT describes only one of many possible ones. It is really not difficult to unlock all events.
Ah, thanks, starting to get the hang of it now. So, rooms have to sometimes be visited, before the actual events.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Here save from the beginning 5 day 3_6. follow the WT
Sorry if it sounds stupid, but how do I put this file in my game, there's more than one file in there, there's image files and other files as well, I'm a little confused here :(

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Sorry if it sounds stupid, but how do I put this file in my game, there's more than one file in there, there's image files and other files as well, I'm a little confused here :(
Here are the two places where they are saved. It is best to copy my save into both directories.

Screenshot_96.png
Screenshot_97.png

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Ah, thanks, starting to get the hang of it now. So, rooms have to sometimes be visited, before the actual events.
I have already added some places in WT with which many people had problems (which you have to visit several times), although it does not unlock an event. For example (13:00 Girl's Room->Open Door it lowers Sandra shyness and we need it to unlock some events). In the first WT were only all events.In my opinion nothing belongs in the WT anymore. There should still be a residual challenge. I find it superfluous, because all the fun is lost. If you want me to write in more detail, Bob can add a "next " button in the game and save himself the trouble of creating a great game.

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
my 9.0b steps
this time i start from MONDAY(day1)
08swimA;08=time(0800),swim=place,A=girl[A=amy,S=sandra,L=liza]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
remark
54 events for 20 days...............
i had anther version (17days)
keep wash hand and stay home

Last edited:
Reactions: OzBrit

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Hey Lukumoide, again thanks for the help, but the save file you gave me, doesn't seem to work, I probably don't know how to apply it, your file looks like this Save.png
Do I copy all of them in game directory? cause if so, that's what I did.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Hey Lukumoide, again thanks for the help, but the save file you gave me, doesn't seem to work, I probably don't know how to apply it, your file looks like this View attachment 616032
Do I copy all of them in game directory? cause if so, that's what I did.
The file I sent is not compressed (do not use 7-zip or other programs). Only copy it to the save directory after renaming it as it is. It should look like 1-1-LP1.save (it's just an example you can change the numbers 1-2, 1-3 and so on). Here the same save packed, now you can unzip it (7-Zip)

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Ahh I see, now it makes sense, thanks for your time bro, and sorry for bothering you. ;)

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Ahh I see, now it makes sense, thanks for your time bro, and sorry for bothering you. ;)
Always look at the files if there is a 1-1-LT1.save extension it is not compressed. And 1-1-LT1.7z it is compressed and the icons for the files are different.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Day 16 Monday
8:00 Swimming Pool/ Event 56
0:00 Master Bedroom->Yes->Yes/ Event 57

The 0:00 event in Master Bedroom doesn't happen, neither are the ones after that, and I didn't miss any events before that, here's my save if someone could check it out for me, I'd be real grateful, thanks in advance ;)

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Day 16 Monday
8:00 Swimming Pool/ Event 56
0:00 Master Bedroom->Yes->Yes/ Event 57

The 0:00 event in Master Bedroom doesn't happen, neither are the ones after that, and I didn't miss any events before that, here's my save if someone could check it out for me, I'd be real grateful, thanks in advance ;)
Your save works. I just checked. You have to do it on Monday, not Sunday. Your save starts on Sunday. You have to wait until Monday.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes