Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Alucard77

Mar 11, 2018
I'm sure it's the wrong forum. There is a forum for the mods and I can see that your problem is related to the mod
at first i used the localicator but now i don´t use mods

I deleded the Game and extracted it again and have the same problem

I also took the Save from Page 247 and it has the same result

Last edited:

mickaj001

Jan 20, 2020
I just got up to date on day 17 Friday but apart from the I have 10:00 and 18:00 inserce with the day 18 Saturday and after I can’t do as it is written on the solution I have a party that does this only 2 days later as the poolsur on day 19 Ayde 08:00 to 14:00 there’s nothing that works and then to prartir of the 21 day Tuesday I have the swimmingpool that works then nothing more until 14:00 and impossible to advance in the game . Please help me in advance

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018

Based on your save file I could see that a walkthrough is enabled and it has damaged the engine. I'll try to fix it for you.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018

The latest save file does not have Walkthrough enabled
Go to washing room twice during 11:00 -19:00
Wait 5 days and Anna will be ok - go to studio and you're on track

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
Has nothing to do with mod, I tried it with no mod and your steps.
In the latest update, something is bugging in the v12 content.
Something broke with the new pach.
Test it your self with a fresh new save for 12, and you’ll see that around step 50 it starts bugging.
i wont test old chapter @ new version
from day 1 i post event table & my steps
i knew each new version can have "different" old chapter(chapter7.0@version7.0b is different from chapter7.0@version8.0b)
so i post event table instead of my steps
event table are used to check events u miss in same chapter(order may be different, but event still is a event)
u can follow my steps same version(same chapter)
AND
if u are not play same version(same chapter)
u may check event from my event table(reference only--timeline may be different)

D

Deleted member 584847

everybody's stuck while the game is simply "find the girl in the correct room at the correct time"... hmmm i wonder what the problem is, devs xd same old, same old... still wont fix it or try to do better, still mumbling something about that the game works fine xd such arrogance

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
everybody's stuck while the game is simply "find the girl in the correct room at the correct time"... hmmm i wonder what the problem is, devs xd same old, same old... still wont fix it or try to do better, still mumbling something about that the game works fine xd such arrogance
You know, no Game can be perfect, even Billion Dollar MMO`s.
This is a free release after all, i dunno why you get so angry about it? they even tell you it`s a Alpha or Beta release.

Why not be great full, for what you get? me at least is very great full for all the Patron who actually pay for it, so we other can enjoy it for free.

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
It’s not intention to be arrogance at all. However I can’t control that some of the players use third part mods that sometime screw up the engine. Before it’s public released many Patreons have played it and 99% of all bugs are removed (still many left) I’ve never said that this game is easy - so it requires that player follow my guidelines and read the dialogues.

joe lagraine

Apr 12, 2020
well I totaly agree no fixes just updates how about people who patreon ? what the hell

free game or not I got stuck and started over like 5 times even with cheat mode. the 3rd girl now sleeps spooning all naked with mc and sucks his dick when she thinks he sleeps but refuses to shower with him ?

I think free versions bug more than the rest on purpose and there is also different versions named 5$ 10$ etc..... so my guess is dev just leaves the bugs on purpose. the more you pay monthly the less bugs you get.

also 5 days repeating the same things to get one inch deeper in her mouth at the end of the same scene so you can unlock the rest thats ... how can I put it? stupid ?

this game would die if all the girls did not have underage faces and bodies.

to dev: yes I read dialogues when I dont use cheat mode but I still get stuck. I tried long and hard to finish this stage that I am at. stuck

sorry I dont mean to be rude to your hard work dev

I played without cheats or mods for a long while and reading all the new dialogues but always got stuck. am I this dumb ?

Last edited:

keer

Jun 20, 2017
We are waiting for the translation of the game into other languages in order to understand the dialogues, otherwise it's hard! And where is the mermaid ??:(:ROFLMAO:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
well I totaly agree no fixes just updates how about people who patreon ? what the hell

free game or not I got stuck and started over like 5 times even with cheat mode. the 3rd girl now sleeps spooning all naked with mc and sucks his dick when she thinks he sleeps but refuses to shower with him ?

I think free versions bug more than the rest on purpose and there is also different versions named 5$ 10$ etc..... so my guess is dev just leaves the bugs on purpose. the more you pay monthly the less bugs you get.

also 5 days repeating the same things to get one inch deeper in her mouth at the end of the same scene so you can unlock the rest thats ... how can I put it? stupid ?

to dev: yes I read dialogues when I dont use cheat mode but I still get stuck. I tried long and hard to finish this stage that I am at. stuck

I played without cheats or mods for a long while and reading all the new dialogues but always got stuck. am I this dumb ?
In case you use cheat mods - it’s not fair to blame me. 95 % of all support I give to my Patreons are related to mod errors.
If you still are stuck - go to dining room at 08:00 and 20:00. Most hints are given here. It’s important to learn the girls daily routines.

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017

No down grade version....public version is the most clean and updated...trust me on this-have a breakfast, read dialog carefully and as Dev stressed...learn the girls routines

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes