Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
The 11.0 table/steps dont work as they should since patch 12.0.
Its bugs out, and you need to do console commands to make it start working again.
More info can be found on the WT mod thread.
sorry
IDK u are mod player
u may get help from mod-maker

Sep 18, 2018
sorry
IDK u are mod player
u may get help from mod-maker
Has nothing to do with mod, I tried it with no mod and your steps.
In the latest update, something is bugging in the v12 content.
Something broke with the new pach.
Test it your self with a fresh new save for 12, and you’ll see that around step 50 it starts bugging.

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
Ya i was stuck in my first attempt as well, i`m still thinking it might had to do, that i forgot to shower the MC, but dunno about that, after restarting all went well and i could finish v12.

Last edited:

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
what i must do next in 11 version 57/72
From 56-57 at 24:00 o`clock visiting the Guest Room, to do some "swimming practice" (during the Week)
From 57-58 at 24:00 o`clock at Swimming Pool, more "practice" (weekend)

If you can`t trigger one of those, i would restart from last working save.

Last edited:

El che guevara

Jul 18, 2020
62/70 era un error de el juego baje otro juego lo volvi a enpesar y ahora quede atascado en 71/70 ya hice todo no se si hay que repetir 3 veces la misma escena o algo asi mi ultimo paso fue ir a el studio photograp

atol2000

Jul 20, 2020
[QUOTE = "kensodoi, post: 3418967, member: 879807"]
ты пробовал мои шаги и таблицу событий ??? (см. мою подпись)
[/ QUOTE]
С какого дня надо начинать прохождение v 10? У меня 91/92! Застрял!!!!! Помоги!!!!

atol2000

Jul 20, 2020
[QUOTE = "Лукумоиде, пост: 3649126, участник: 400378"]
Игра наиболее интересна, когда вы играете без модов или WT. Это причина, почему я люблю и поддерживаю игру. На мой взгляд, использование модов, читов или WT в таких играх является преступлением. Я всегда пишу WT в день обновления, пока играю. Я пишу WT, потому что я могу поддержать Боба этим. Так что его не беспокоят постоянно вопросы.
[/ QUOTE]
Когда выложиж WT для м10? застрял 91/92.....

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
OK so I am up to 57/72 in v12 but nothing changing so checked back and I missed the trigger to start the elder Blonde Clitspread sister with swimming lessons at midday in the guest room. now this does not trigger?? Also I note a reference to Anna (is that the girl on the run from the police) she paid me a brief visit (was naked and looking for action in the pool before the police arrived) but she has not returned. The event table doesn't really help as it is more a hint than a guide and since events can go out of sequence the order is pretty meaningless. I have the other blonde (staying in the photo studio) taking photos near the pool at midnight but nothing seems to progress from here.

Any suggestions other than starting again?

Cheers

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
OK so I am up to 57/72 in v12 but nothing changing so checked back and I missed the trigger to start the elder Blonde Clitspread sister with swimming lessons at midday in the guest room. now this does not trigger?? Also I note a reference to Anna (is that the girl on the run from the police) she paid me a brief visit (was naked and looking for action in the pool before the police arrived) but she has not returned. The event table doesn't really help as it is more a hint than a guide and since events can go out of sequence the order is pretty meaningless. I have the other blonde (staying in the photo studio) taking photos near the pool at midnight but nothing seems to progress from here.

Any suggestions other than starting again?

Cheers
Seams to me that Anna gets a build up as a candidate for the "old people killer". But we all know, it must be the Gardener :)
You are right saying that the order of events should not play any matter.

To progress from 57 to 58 check on right time and Date it should be something like:
57-58 at 24:00 o`clock at Swimming Pool, more "practice" (weekend)

If you can`t trigger it, i suggest a reload from maybe 2-3 steps before around 54/72 maybe and to check the office is quite important...GL!

Last edited:
Reactions: OzBrit
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes