Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Silver patreon, playing without mods, at end of v12 with 69/71 events. Stuck here for days, I'm finally throwing up my hands and ask, can anyone tell me what the heck I'm missing?

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Silver patreon, playing without mods, at end of v12 with 69/71 events. Stuck here for days, I'm finally throwing up my hands and ask, can anyone tell me what the heck I'm missing?
You only need to get up, tomorrow morning you have 71/71 events. You have ended version 12_0. Then play the day to the end and at night you will see the end screen.

justintime16

Nov 14, 2017
stuck on 89/92 on v.10. done the sleep with "liza" and wait and see, and then living room on weekend but nothing changes, still on 89

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Hmm....is that what happened with the save I posted? Because that didn't work for me.
If you play with version 12_0 you will have 71/71 events tomorrow. If you play with version 13_0 the new update starts and you have 0/63 events.

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
00:00 o`clock go to the swimming Pool (during the Week) and then say: "YES" when asked.
This should boost you near the end of v12.
(worked for me from 68 to 70)

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Ok, thanks for the help! Outta time today, I'll take it on again tomorrow. I'll let you know if I get it to work. Thanks again!

Alucard77

Mar 11, 2018
hi,
i stuck on 50/71 in v12 Anna came and i entered the Photo Studio but now nothin else get triggered with her and she is still wunded.
ich can trigger Nelly at 2pm in Washroom and call Police in the office wtch is no event and can´t talk to the girls about it

Last edited:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I am stuck in v11 58/72 there is nothing more happening
That's the problem with the game, it's hit or miss for anything new to happen and you can get caught in a long series of days of nothing happening until you accidentally trigger something. I'm stuck as well in v11, I think at the same point you are, 58/72 and I've gone through a week of trying every combination of rooms during the days and nothing. I ended up leaving the game, maybe come back later, but the longer I don't play the less likely I will come back to it.

Reactions: karlosos

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
hi,
i stuck on 50/71 in v12 Anna came and i entered the Photo Studio but now nothin else get triggered with her and she is still wunded.
ich can trigger Nelly at 2pm in Washroom and call Police in the office wtch is no event and can´t talk to the girls about it
From 49-50 = 08:00 O`clock , quest room (during the week)

From 50-51 = 10:00 O`clock, hottup (during the week)

Hope it helps.

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
That's the problem with the game, it's hit or miss for anything new to happen and you can get caught in a long series of days of nothing happening until you accidentally trigger something. I'm stuck as well in v11, I think at the same point you are, 58/72 and I've gone through a week of trying every combination of rooms during the days and nothing. I ended up leaving the game, maybe come back later, but the longer I don't play the less likely I will come back to it.

58-59 24:00 O`clock Bathroom (weekend) "Knock", "Open Door", "Interrupt", "Don`t leave".

For me the Game is great fun, i enjoy to puzzle a bit around a stuck situation.
If i feel like nothing happen, i just focus on the weekend, some parts will only happen then, like this Bathroom szene...GL!

Reactions: Celaviegroup

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
If you just click around - I agree it can be a mess. As I have written many times - Read the dialogues - go to breakfast and dinner and you'll be guided. If you on ex Monday go to a room at a certain time and nothing new - next day it will be the same unless you have been able to move forward somewhere else. From release 13_0 the time span's are significant wider, so it will be easier to just click around. 90% of all Patreons asking me for help have installed third part mods and these mods can screw up the engine and make the game unplayable. Wish you all happy playing

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
for me nothing changes I have tried on weekends and every hour of the day and nothing happens
I played your save... your key szene should be at the Dinner 20:00 O`clock, Sarah asks the MC if he wants to sleep with her today again, and if i remember right you say x3 yes but you actually don`t go to her at night and then a girl takes your place if i remember right. After that szene she will always sleep together with that girl.

You really have to play the game to understand, what happens and what could and should change to that afraid girl...
I think my steps before must have applied to v12 then.

Anyways, whats the point to give always the Answer, you will never learn to enjoy the Game and you will get stuck again right after it right?! anyways that`s my advice for you. Sorry if it`s not what you wanted to hear.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I played your save... your key szene should be at the Dinner 20:00 O`clock, Sarah asks the MC if he wants to sleep with her today again, and if i remember right you say x3 yes but you actually don`t go to her at night and then a girl takes your place if i remember right. After that szene she will always sleep together with that girl.

You really have to play the game to understand, what happens and what could and should change to that afraid girl...
I think my steps before must have applied to v12 then.

Anyways, whats the point to give always the Answer, you will never learn to enjoy the Game and you will get stuck again right after it right?! anyways that`s my advice for you. Sorry if it`s not what you wanted to hear.
The game is a lot of fun. I play it too and never had problems finishing an update. Until now I have finished every update on the day the update is released. I always play without mods or WT, just so you can enjoy the game.

• Love

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
The game is a lot of fun. I play it too and never had problems finishing an update. Until now I have finished every update on the day the update is released. I always play without mods or WT, just so you can enjoy the game.
How it should be! great. Try the Dinner part and let me know if you could progress or not, i will look deeper then into it. GL!

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
How it should be! great. Try the Dinner part and let me know if you could progress or not, i will look deeper then into it. GL!
I finished 12_0 two months ago. I finished 13_0 4 weeks ago and on Monday 3.08 I will play 14_0.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes