• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Lachiel

Aug 31, 2017
Playing 11 beta g, stuck at events 82 / 92

dinner 20H girls say "Remember that Rebecca is very shy - she is very embarrassed when we learned about physical contact - maybe you should talk with her about it"... but the girls never show up for another party.

any thoughts. i've checked every room at every time for multiple weeks, but have not hit any new events. girls never come back for another party.

chacka

May 29, 2020
After 250 days of stepping through a mine field, even with the cheat mod, just to have creepy old joe biden claus blow his whistle in 2 seconds on amys brown eye, I still keep coming back for probably some of the best looking toons on this site, although Beingadik, long live the princess has better animations/optional views, room4rent is still pretty good.

mickaj001

Jan 20, 2020
Hello
I have a problem with the game until Friday 10 the solution goes well after it starts to be more the same for the hours from 9:00 to 16:00 then until 00:00 its fine
please tell me how I do it because this game is great
cordially

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
Hello
I have a problem with the game until Friday 10 the solution goes well after it starts to be more the same for the hours from 9:00 to 16:00 then until 00:00 its fine
please tell me how I do it because this game is great
cordially
I have a different problem: on weekends, when I go to the Master Bedroom, I interact with the cleaning girl and am then sent downstairs without banging Amy. This, of course, ends up as "game over". I skipped to Monday but I will not be able to get the weekend events. Any ideas?

D

Deleted member 584847

58/72 stucked. even with the walkthrough mod. it should pop up green events but nothing is happening. broken again...?

Reactions: karlosos

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Silver patreon, playing without mods, at end of v12 with 69/71 events. Stuck here for days, I'm finally throwing up my hands and ask, can anyone tell me what the heck I'm missing?

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Silver patreon, playing without mods, at end of v12 with 69/71 events. Stuck here for days, I'm finally throwing up my hands and ask, can anyone tell me what the heck I'm missing?
You only need to get up, tomorrow morning you have 71/71 events. You have ended version 12_0. Then play the day to the end and at night you will see the end screen.

justintime16

Nov 14, 2017
stuck on 89/92 on v.10. done the sleep with "liza" and wait and see, and then living room on weekend but nothing changes, still on 89

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Hmm....is that what happened with the save I posted? Because that didn't work for me.
If you play with version 12_0 you will have 71/71 events tomorrow. If you play with version 13_0 the new update starts and you have 0/63 events.

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
00:00 o`clock go to the swimming Pool (during the Week) and then say: "YES" when asked.
This should boost you near the end of v12.
(worked for me from 68 to 70)

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Ok, thanks for the help! Outta time today, I'll take it on again tomorrow. I'll let you know if I get it to work. Thanks again!

Alucard77

Mar 11, 2018
hi,
i stuck on 50/71 in v12 Anna came and i entered the Photo Studio but now nothin else get triggered with her and she is still wunded.
ich can trigger Nelly at 2pm in Washroom and call Police in the office wtch is no event and can´t talk to the girls about it

Last edited:

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I am stuck in v11 58/72 there is nothing more happening
That's the problem with the game, it's hit or miss for anything new to happen and you can get caught in a long series of days of nothing happening until you accidentally trigger something. I'm stuck as well in v11, I think at the same point you are, 58/72 and I've gone through a week of trying every combination of rooms during the days and nothing. I ended up leaving the game, maybe come back later, but the longer I don't play the less likely I will come back to it.

Reactions: karlosos

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
hi,
i stuck on 50/71 in v12 Anna came and i entered the Photo Studio but now nothin else get triggered with her and she is still wunded.
ich can trigger Nelly at 2pm in Washroom and call Police in the office wtch is no event and can´t talk to the girls about it
From 49-50 = 08:00 O`clock , quest room (during the week)

From 50-51 = 10:00 O`clock, hottup (during the week)

Hope it helps.

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
That's the problem with the game, it's hit or miss for anything new to happen and you can get caught in a long series of days of nothing happening until you accidentally trigger something. I'm stuck as well in v11, I think at the same point you are, 58/72 and I've gone through a week of trying every combination of rooms during the days and nothing. I ended up leaving the game, maybe come back later, but the longer I don't play the less likely I will come back to it.

58-59 24:00 O`clock Bathroom (weekend) "Knock", "Open Door", "Interrupt", "Don`t leave".

For me the Game is great fun, i enjoy to puzzle a bit around a stuck situation.
If i feel like nothing happen, i just focus on the weekend, some parts will only happen then, like this Bathroom szene...GL!

Reactions: Celaviegroup
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes