Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
That's the problem with the game, it's hit or miss for anything new to happen and you can get caught in a long series of days of nothing happening until you accidentally trigger something. I'm stuck as well in v11, I think at the same point you are, 58/72 and I've gone through a week of trying every combination of rooms during the days and nothing. I ended up leaving the game, maybe come back later, but the longer I don't play the less likely I will come back to it.
If you just click around - I agree it can be a mess. As I have written many times - Read the dialogues - go to breakfast and dinner and you'll be guided. If you on ex Monday go to a room at a certain time and nothing new - next day it will be the same unless you have been able to move forward somewhere else. From release 13_0 the time span's are significant wider, so it will be easier to just click around. 90% of all Patreons asking me for help have installed third part mods and these mods can screw up the engine and make the game unplayable. Wish you all happy playing

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
for me nothing changes I have tried on weekends and every hour of the day and nothing happens
I played your save... your key szene should be at the Dinner 20:00 O`clock, Sarah asks the MC if he wants to sleep with her today again, and if i remember right you say x3 yes but you actually don`t go to her at night and then a girl takes your place if i remember right. After that szene she will always sleep together with that girl.

You really have to play the game to understand, what happens and what could and should change to that afraid girl...
I think my steps before must have applied to v12 then.

Anyways, whats the point to give always the Answer, you will never learn to enjoy the Game and you will get stuck again right after it right?! anyways that`s my advice for you. Sorry if it`s not what you wanted to hear.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I played your save... your key szene should be at the Dinner 20:00 O`clock, Sarah asks the MC if he wants to sleep with her today again, and if i remember right you say x3 yes but you actually don`t go to her at night and then a girl takes your place if i remember right. After that szene she will always sleep together with that girl.

You really have to play the game to understand, what happens and what could and should change to that afraid girl...
I think my steps before must have applied to v12 then.

Anyways, whats the point to give always the Answer, you will never learn to enjoy the Game and you will get stuck again right after it right?! anyways that`s my advice for you. Sorry if it`s not what you wanted to hear.
The game is a lot of fun. I play it too and never had problems finishing an update. Until now I have finished every update on the day the update is released. I always play without mods or WT, just so you can enjoy the game.

• Love
Reactions: Celaviegroup

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
The game is a lot of fun. I play it too and never had problems finishing an update. Until now I have finished every update on the day the update is released. I always play without mods or WT, just so you can enjoy the game.
How it should be! great. Try the Dinner part and let me know if you could progress or not, i will look deeper then into it. GL!

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
How it should be! great. Try the Dinner part and let me know if you could progress or not, i will look deeper then into it. GL!
I finished 12_0 two months ago. I finished 13_0 4 weeks ago and on Monday 3.08 I will play 14_0.

Last edited:
Reactions: Celaviegroup

Alucard77

Mar 11, 2018
I'm sure it's the wrong forum. There is a forum for the mods and I can see that your problem is related to the mod
at first i used the localicator but now i don´t use mods

I deleded the Game and extracted it again and have the same problem

I also took the Save from Page 247 and it has the same result

Last edited:

mickaj001

Jan 20, 2020
I just got up to date on day 17 Friday but apart from the I have 10:00 and 18:00 inserce with the day 18 Saturday and after I can’t do as it is written on the solution I have a party that does this only 2 days later as the poolsur on day 19 Ayde 08:00 to 14:00 there’s nothing that works and then to prartir of the 21 day Tuesday I have the swimmingpool that works then nothing more until 14:00 and impossible to advance in the game . Please help me in advance

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018

Based on your save file I could see that a walkthrough is enabled and it has damaged the engine. I'll try to fix it for you.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018

The latest save file does not have Walkthrough enabled
Go to washing room twice during 11:00 -19:00
Wait 5 days and Anna will be ok - go to studio and you're on track

kensodoi

Sep 11, 2018
Has nothing to do with mod, I tried it with no mod and your steps.
In the latest update, something is bugging in the v12 content.
Something broke with the new pach.
Test it your self with a fresh new save for 12, and you’ll see that around step 50 it starts bugging.
i wont test old chapter @ new version
from day 1 i post event table & my steps
i knew each new version can have "different" old chapter(chapter7.0@version7.0b is different from chapter7.0@version8.0b)
so i post event table instead of my steps
event table are used to check events u miss in same chapter(order may be different, but event still is a event)
u can follow my steps same version(same chapter)
AND
if u are not play same version(same chapter)
u may check event from my event table(reference only--timeline may be different)

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes