Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes
D

Deleted member 584847

everybody's stuck while the game is simply "find the girl in the correct room at the correct time"... hmmm i wonder what the problem is, devs xd same old, same old... still wont fix it or try to do better, still mumbling something about that the game works fine xd such arrogance

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
everybody's stuck while the game is simply "find the girl in the correct room at the correct time"... hmmm i wonder what the problem is, devs xd same old, same old... still wont fix it or try to do better, still mumbling something about that the game works fine xd such arrogance
You know, no Game can be perfect, even Billion Dollar MMO`s.
This is a free release after all, i dunno why you get so angry about it? they even tell you it`s a Alpha or Beta release.

Why not be great full, for what you get? me at least is very great full for all the Patron who actually pay for it, so we other can enjoy it for free.

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
It’s not intention to be arrogance at all. However I can’t control that some of the players use third part mods that sometime screw up the engine. Before it’s public released many Patreons have played it and 99% of all bugs are removed (still many left) I’ve never said that this game is easy - so it requires that player follow my guidelines and read the dialogues.

joe lagraine

Apr 12, 2020
well I totaly agree no fixes just updates how about people who patreon ? what the hell

free game or not I got stuck and started over like 5 times even with cheat mode. the 3rd girl now sleeps spooning all naked with mc and sucks his dick when she thinks he sleeps but refuses to shower with him ?

I think free versions bug more than the rest on purpose and there is also different versions named 5$ 10$ etc..... so my guess is dev just leaves the bugs on purpose. the more you pay monthly the less bugs you get.

also 5 days repeating the same things to get one inch deeper in her mouth at the end of the same scene so you can unlock the rest thats ... how can I put it? stupid ?

this game would die if all the girls did not have underage faces and bodies.

to dev: yes I read dialogues when I dont use cheat mode but I still get stuck. I tried long and hard to finish this stage that I am at. stuck

sorry I dont mean to be rude to your hard work dev

I played without cheats or mods for a long while and reading all the new dialogues but always got stuck. am I this dumb ?

Last edited:

keer

Jun 20, 2017
We are waiting for the translation of the game into other languages in order to understand the dialogues, otherwise it's hard! And where is the mermaid ??:(:ROFLMAO:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
well I totaly agree no fixes just updates how about people who patreon ? what the hell

free game or not I got stuck and started over like 5 times even with cheat mode. the 3rd girl now sleeps spooning all naked with mc and sucks his dick when she thinks he sleeps but refuses to shower with him ?

I think free versions bug more than the rest on purpose and there is also different versions named 5$ 10$ etc..... so my guess is dev just leaves the bugs on purpose. the more you pay monthly the less bugs you get.

also 5 days repeating the same things to get one inch deeper in her mouth at the end of the same scene so you can unlock the rest thats ... how can I put it? stupid ?

to dev: yes I read dialogues when I dont use cheat mode but I still get stuck. I tried long and hard to finish this stage that I am at. stuck

I played without cheats or mods for a long while and reading all the new dialogues but always got stuck. am I this dumb ?
In case you use cheat mods - it’s not fair to blame me. 95 % of all support I give to my Patreons are related to mod errors.
If you still are stuck - go to dining room at 08:00 and 20:00. Most hints are given here. It’s important to learn the girls daily routines.

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017

No down grade version....public version is the most clean and updated...trust me on this-have a breakfast, read dialog carefully and as Dev stressed...learn the girls routines

joe lagraine

Apr 12, 2020
In case you use cheat mods - it’s not fair to blame me. 95 % of all support I give to my Patreons are related to mod errors.
If you still are stuck - go to dining room at 08:00 and 20:00. Most hints are given here. It’s important to learn the girls daily routines.
all right thanks but I have been doing that all the time. I only resolved to use walkthrough when I was super stuck, kind of useless. started from start following wt precisely.. twice.. got further.. stuck again.. then used cheat mod.

I understand making a game challenging enough but not too hard is not easy.

can someone tell me if the curent wt is good for the current version here ?

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
all right thanks but I have been doing that all the time. I only resolved to use walkthrough when I was super stuck, kind of useless. started from start following wt precisely.. twice.. got further.. stuck again.. then used cheat mod.

I understand making a game challenging enough but not too hard is not easy.

can someone tell me if the curent wt is good for the current version here ?
The official WT made by Lukumo is bug free

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
And in the future there will be fetishes like (BDSM, MM / F)? Or will it continue like this?):unsure:;)
"In my opinion", if you put an MMF at this point in the game, it could end up driving some people away, until now it was a Harem, and changing that now, I don't know if it would be cool.

Reactions: Celaviegroup

Voron71rus

Mar 7, 2020
"In my opinion", if you put an MMF at this point in the game, it could end up driving some people away, until now it was a Harem, and changing that now, I don't know if it would be cool.
Well, as in dmd, the author was asked - he did)))

Voron71rus

Mar 7, 2020
One of the reasons why I stopped supporting and abandoned that game,
But as the game is not mine, the developer must do what he thinks is best for his game.
Yes, I totally agree! The author makes a great game, good luck to him(y)

Reactions: V&M
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes