Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

joe lagraine

Apr 12, 2020
In case you use cheat mods - it’s not fair to blame me. 95 % of all support I give to my Patreons are related to mod errors.
If you still are stuck - go to dining room at 08:00 and 20:00. Most hints are given here. It’s important to learn the girls daily routines.
all right thanks but I have been doing that all the time. I only resolved to use walkthrough when I was super stuck, kind of useless. started from start following wt precisely.. twice.. got further.. stuck again.. then used cheat mod.

I understand making a game challenging enough but not too hard is not easy.

can someone tell me if the curent wt is good for the current version here ?

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
all right thanks but I have been doing that all the time. I only resolved to use walkthrough when I was super stuck, kind of useless. started from start following wt precisely.. twice.. got further.. stuck again.. then used cheat mod.

I understand making a game challenging enough but not too hard is not easy.

can someone tell me if the curent wt is good for the current version here ?
The official WT made by Lukumo is bug free

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
And in the future there will be fetishes like (BDSM, MM / F)? Or will it continue like this?):unsure:;)
"In my opinion", if you put an MMF at this point in the game, it could end up driving some people away, until now it was a Harem, and changing that now, I don't know if it would be cool.

Reactions: Celaviegroup

Voron71rus

Mar 7, 2020
"In my opinion", if you put an MMF at this point in the game, it could end up driving some people away, until now it was a Harem, and changing that now, I don't know if it would be cool.
Well, as in dmd, the author was asked - he did)))

Voron71rus

Mar 7, 2020
One of the reasons why I stopped supporting and abandoned that game,
But as the game is not mine, the developer must do what he thinks is best for his game.
Yes, I totally agree! The author makes a great game, good luck to him(y)

Reactions: V&M

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
Any chance of a public release of a walkthrough for v9,10,11? Your public post in May was accessible for 1-8.. just wondering... at least 12-14 is not being released here which is excellent!

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes