Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Alegor

Dec 12, 2019
Yes indeed. It is impossible to complete part 11 in either issue 12 or 13. Waiting for the 13th release, I decided to lose the game from the beginning. There is no pleasure with the passage, so I played without it, until the 11th part. But at 11, and with the passage and without it, it did not work out. The girl in the photo studio does the same thing, no matter how hard she tried, it didn't work out. Now played the laid out 11 part, ok. Sorry, English is not native, maybe I translated something wrong).

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
If someone play the v11 actually, you need to download the v11g and load your save from the end of the v10.

link v11g
Mega

when you have finish the v11 you can save and load the save in the v13 to continue.

my actual walkthrough for v11g
I have found the error in 12_0 and fixed it, tomorrow Bob will release an update that fixes the bug. Thanks, the next time you find something like that please write to me directly. I very rarely read all posts and that's why I didn't notice it. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
I have found the error in 12_0 and fixed it, tomorrow Bob will release an update that fixes the bug. Thanks, the next time you find something like that please write to me directly. I very rarely read all posts and that's why I didn't notice it. Thanks again. Starting tomorrow it will be possible to end 11_0 with version 12_0, version 13_0 and version 14_0.

Last edited:

Mickpif

Nov 9, 2019
I have found the error in 12_0 and fixed it, tomorrow Bob will release an update that fixes the bug. Thanks, the next time you find something like that please write to me directly. I very rarely read all posts and that's why I didn't notice it. Thanks again.
Ok thank you, i'm sorry I didn't know you worked on the game. I apologize for my previous messages i was thinking that you were just a random guy that try to say that there is no problem on the game and he did everything before the others and better than the others. I'm really sorry and thank you for being so fast.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Ok thank you, i'm sorry I didn't know you worked on the game. I apologize for my previous messages i was thinking that you were just a random guy that try to say that there is no problem on the game and he did everything before the others and better than the others. I'm really sorry and thank you for being so fast.
It's no problem. You did the right thing. Thank you. I rarely read the news here. For the past few months, I've been helping out only the patrons. There were two errors in the content of 11_0 in version 12_0 and therefore also in version 13_0 and 14_0. Thanks to you it will be corrected. I only checked the content of version 11_0. I would be very grateful if in the future (I hope that there are no more errors) you contact me directly. Sometimes the update causes errors in the old content. Thanks again.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
A new public release of 13_0 beta is now available at my Patreon site. All Patreon's can now download official WT.
A special thanks to Lukomoide for his great work.
Bob didn't understand me well and the second bug has not yet been fixed - there is still an update to come. Sorry. But it's my fault because I should write more clearly.

Last edited:

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Is there a way to go back and reload a past day without having to quit and restart the game? I am trying to find day one of v11.

PatrykP

Sep 3, 2017
No longer I know what to do I tried both options out to 57 / 72 of versions 11 tzn: on Monday about 16 at the swimming pool and at midnight on Thursday where he is doing photographs and farther nothing. I cannot pass this eventu no longer I know whether I now am supposed to pass other event perhaps.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
No longer I know what to do I tried both options out to 57 / 72 of versions 11 tzn: on Monday about 16 at the swimming pool and at midnight on Thursday where he is doing photographs and farther nothing. I cannot pass this eventu no longer I know whether I now am supposed to pass other event perhaps.
Make sure to play the latest public version. Beta d will be out today - this version might solve your problem

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes