Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

AbrahamFroman

Jun 8, 2018
at event 57 /72 from v11 at noon in no weekdays there entries will be given to because there is there no nobody
I don't know about event 57 since you can encounter events in any number of ways. I think it is different for most people.
I picked one of your auto-save files and played it using the current release of the game. I encountered a new event in the Guest Room on Monday, that caused the event counter to advance to 58. Then I stopped playing. I believe that event will continue to move you ahead in the story.

Last edited:

PatrykP

Sep 3, 2017
I don't know about event 57 since you can encounter events in any number of ways. I think it is different for most people.
I picked one of your auto-save files and played it using the current release of the game. I encountered a new event in the Guest Room on Monday, that caused the event counter to advance to 58. Then I stopped playing. I believe that event will continue to move you ahead in the story.
sorry to please, and you could just go through this event 57/72 and put save with event 58/72

AbrahamFroman

Jun 8, 2018
sorry to please, and you could just go through this event 57/72 and put save with event 58/72
Here ya' go.
You are in the Guest Room. Select "Walk in" to see event 58.
It's a photo shoot event, including a lot of naughty stuff. Sadly, if you are not using the current version of the game, it prolly won't work.

AbrahamFroman

Jun 8, 2018
Whether for me somebody can go 63/72 from v11
This save is broke, not your fault. It's probably a result of playing with a bugged release of the game.
There are ways to cheat, but you miss out on a few scenes. My suggestion is to replay version 11 using the current release of the game.

PatrykP

Sep 3, 2017
This save is broke, not your fault. It's probably a result of playing with a bugged release of the game.
There are ways to cheat, but you miss out on a few scenes. My suggestion is to replay version 11 using the current release of the game.
t how I am supposed to repeat anew 11 I don't have versions save with the end of 10 versions in order to start from the beginning, because you probably talked about it

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
wonders never cease! even with your save the game for me is hanging itself on 57 / 72 and can't see the option on green
That happened to me I got stuck at 57/72 as well. No more green options.
The Developer said he did not advise to use that mod. only the walkthrough.
I downloaded V11_0_beta_g and started 11 again using the walkthrough. I did not install the mod.
I got to 63/72 this time, but then there were no more Events happening as per the walkthrough.
So I am stuck again.

PatrykP

Sep 3, 2017
That happened to me I got stuck at 57/72 as well. No more green options.
The Developer said he did not advise to use that mod. only the walkthrough.
I downloaded V11_0_beta_g and started 11 again using the walkthrough. I did not install the mod.
I got to 63/72 this time, but then there were no more Events happening as per the walkthrough.
So I am stuck again.
of theses that I have on one save therefore I don't already know I would miss v11 and started with v12 but I don't have save

Flarup

Aug 19, 2019
Im stuck in V11 at 58/72 - missing events are 1, 20, 26, 28, 52, 53, 54, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 68. Anyone got a Idea?

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes