Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Kibiras

Sep 4, 2017
1) I don't like pink nightwear, which is way too slutty. White is better … just make Oldtimer steal the panties ...
Maybe the player (Oldman) can decide the colour and/or type of the underwear? I would like to see more fetish things like stockings, high heels, sexy bras.

shellwe2

Sep 14, 2019
Maybe the player (Oldman) can decide the colour and/or type of the underwear? I would like to see more fetish things like stockings, high heels, sexy bras.
I like them too, during the photo-shooting.
You can imagine she come down in the morning with " high heels, black straps and stockings, with a open crotch panty and bras with open nipple area and piercing. The girlfriend appears at 13.00 in a BDSM leather suit. You must rename the game in " the whore house ":ROFLMAO:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
You overview the game in one post and you right, thanks. The Dev clarified the charges, and I stay with 5 bugs there. With a PC in front to pay 1 or 5 bugs p/m and can quit any time will not race more supporter IMHO.

The relationship between the MC and " at moment 3 girls;)" can´t change in this way you mention " incest rules".

In one post "...Nothing like grinding out 3 weeks " . drhotrod give the Dev an idea and he agree to change the hints in the morning with v4.0 instead to grind through the house until 23.00. My idea to Dev I send, if you done all images and events and waiting for the visit it can be bad if you finish these early but visit is 3 days later, hope there is a solution for these grind days. The visiting go´s on and can happen again. To compare other great games where you walk through a house from the basement every day to get outside to end this version, isn´t excuse that this can be better here.
About the sex the Dev is faster as many other games.

In my view the key point is the story, at the moment everybody focus on this. To get hotter-scene and sex with MF, MFF, MFFF or FFF sex. There can be a lot of surprise later, but I think it will stay this way for couple of updates.

My friendly suggestion to Dev is, to spread this straight focus latest in v4.5 in a "mystery imagination" to these players here.

Better Idea´s are welcome to the Dev.
For example a easy one: One of the girls how visit the MC, say one day my cousin bring me here all time, can he wait here he don´t need swim MC of course and he can swim. To bring another man in this game, will race the fantasy for sure if he do something or not it dos´t matter. No need to mention what can be happen ;). Is up to Dev how far he go with all option now
I´m not a big fan of NTR but there many other ways there fit better in this story. I know to create a new character is a big effort and up to Dev.
Thanks for inputs
It's not in my plans to have another man in the game. You are playing the hero and competition is not needed - You have enough struggling with the girls :cool:
All the sex scenes will be here soon or later - but what I have written earlier. No girls will just enter the house and start getting fucked by an old man unless they are paid for it. The story is about how to convince young girls to be his "toys". The story is to bring the girls in situations where they make the decisions themselves - he is not demanding anything - he just convince them that the best for the girls is what he tell them to do. He must never cross that line. I am really trying to build in more choices that will or will not cross that line but it's tough.
There have been many comments about the plot and when I read them - sometimes I start laughing - especially because I'm the only one who know the story to it's end. One day you will realize that not everything is as it seems to be :cool:
Have a good day

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Never refuse support although they seemed insignificant ,there is devs who accepts 1$ suport for many famous games .
Thanks
That's also my concerns - I doubt that I will be able to support all - especially when I spend all my free time on the game development. I prefer to keep it as it is and not generate bad moods if I miss to support one of the $ 1 supporters.

Reactions: shellwe2

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Thanks for inputs
It's not in my plans to have another man in the game. You are playing the hero and competition is not needed - You have enough struggling with the girls :cool:
All the sex scenes will be here soon or later - but what I have written earlier. No girls will just enter the house and start getting fucked by an old man unless they are paid for it. The story is about how to convince young girls to be his "toys". The story is to bring the girls in situations where they make the decisions themselves - he is not demanding anything - he just convince them that the best for the girls is what he tell them to do. He must never cross that line. I am really trying to build in more choices that will or will not cross that line but it's tough.
There have been many comments about the plot and when I read them - sometimes I start laughing - especially because I'm the only one who know the story to it's end. One day you will realize that not everything is as it seems to be :cool:
Have a good day
Santa is a kind old man, if he do anything wrong in any particular situation, the girls are gone. This is what most players do not understand about this game mechanic. We see a lot of other games that jump into the sex part way too quickly, this may work for a small number of games, but not for the majority. Then there are games that hold off the sex part between the two main characters, but give the MC other females to play around with first to keep the player around.

When I first saw this game I have to admit that was I put off by the MC and dismissed the game without playing it. But after playing so many other games, I thought way not give it a go. I was surprised on how good the game play is, dispute the grindy nature of it. There are games that are way more grindy than RFR. I just hope that this game will end up having a good and satisfying ending, whenever that will be.

shellwe2

Sep 14, 2019
Thanks for inputs
Have a good day
I can only agree what you say, any idea is a shot in the blue. With sex I know you mention this more and ones before.
I love the time now and don´t mind it stays this way for a while. Thanks to clear focus what will happen in this game later.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Santa is a kind old man, if he do anything wrong in any particular situation, the girls are gone. This is what most players do not understand about this game mechanic. We see a lot of other games that jump into the sex part way too quickly, this may work for a small number of games, but not for the majority. Then there are games that hold off the sex part between the two main characters, but give the MC other females to play around with first to keep the player around.

When I first saw this game I have to admit that was I put off by the MC and dismissed the game without playing it. But after playing so many other games, I thought way not give it a go. I was surprised on how good the game play is, dispute the grindy nature of it. There are games that are way more grindy than RFR. I just hope that this game will end up having a good and satisfying ending, whenever that will be.
Satisfying ending - YES - Good ending -Who knows :cool:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Another question is
How many major update will be published every month? looking at previous event, it seems one or two major update was commited monthly... :whistle:
That's correct. Right now it's only 1. With more and 400 new images per update it's more or less impossible for me to make more than 1 update - however There might be small updates in between, but nothing in the pipeline so far.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
That's correct. Right now it's only 1. With more and 400 new images per update it's more or less impossible for me to make more than 1 update - however There might be small updates in between, but nothing in the pipeline so far.
Roughly how many events will each update bring?

insvenom

Mar 17, 2019
I bought the 5 dollar tier last night and played the 3.2.... then upgraded to the 20 tier and played 3.5 and to be honest it did not give me any new content. I fell very let down and wasted money. I hope before I cancel I get 4.0 and me helps me rethink what just happend.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes