Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Kibiras

Sep 4, 2017
Celaviegroup is like your post, interesting is not it ?
I think with this reaction he is warning all of his supporters not to share and be afraid of the kick. But I think he is only bluffing :)
I like the system of Sharks games - you pay if you want be the first to try the game, all others free players must to wait months. This system provides the large amount of gamers. Sooner or later some of these free players become supporters because they cant wait :)

Kibiras

Sep 4, 2017
The creator thinks similar - he will provide v3.2 for all, hoping this will attract new gamers. Few months later he will publish vX.X version for all when at the same time the newest vY.Y will be possible for supporters :)

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
I understand that the author wants to recover the invested money and effort ,of course with it and earn some money
but it seems to me that it used the wrong method especially bad promoters that bring discomfort to this highly respected
community.

Reactions: loatgoan1

shellwe2

Sep 14, 2019
good that Celaviegroup isn´t here now the last 3 pages, he will be back later because he say all about v3.2 new: As a supporter we can go on, but very good for here to get the official game.
v3.5 still in Patreon forum but talking already v4.0 and getting better and better, have fun.

Reactions: Celaviegroup

shellwe2

Sep 14, 2019
I understand that the author wants to recover the invested money and effort ,of course with it and earn some money
but it seems to me that it used the wrong method especially bad promoters that bring discomfort to this highly respected
community.
The game- process is far already. One of the key reason, he have strong and loyal supporter and good stuff-members. The Author say he want some money back what he invest before to start this game, not all. I think if he go the loyal way with his supporters he will get more out of it, because this game can extend this story in many direction like DMD do this now again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Celaviegroup

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
community.
It's correct - I would like to have some of my investment back. I'll never reach break-even but that's ok.
If I use the wrong method to promote my game - convince me how to do it - but still with respect to my great supporters.

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
It's correct - I would like to have some of my investment back. I'll never reach break-even but that's ok.
If I use the wrong method to promote my game - convince me how to do it - but still with respect to my great supporters.

repeat last post:

Time will show their, after all everyone is architect of his own fortune, I wish him every success with his game.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
repeat last post:

Time will show their, after all everyone is architect of his own fortune, I wish him every success with his game.
You wrote:
community.
If it seems to you that I use wrong method - let me know how you will do it. I am extremely open for all constructive solutions - but I need to be convinced :cool: - Have a good day :)

Reactions: shellwe2

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
While it is cool to suggest developer on how they should improve their game, etc. But there are lines that mustn't be crossed. So does "provocation" that's been going on here right now.

Everyone is entitled to his/her/it opinion, no matter how stupid that is.

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
You wrote:
community.
If it seems to you that I use wrong method - let me know how you will do it. I am extremely open for all constructive solutions - but I need to be convinced :cool: - Have a good day :)
I would ask promoters on this forum to be kind and nice , just that and nothing more,

shellwe2

Sep 14, 2019
I would ask promoters on this forum to be kind and nice , just that and nothing more,
The Moderators, Stuff Member all Donor until Respected User, always very kind and nice, not only on this Forum, with a lot of respect to the Dev. To get other post beside, isn´t a unique issue on this forum, it happen on all forums.

The Dev have to judge between two-chair. It been never easy for any Dev to get the best balance in the beginning of a game. Maybe a smart Author how comes here with his third or fifth game he know the way.;)

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
The Moderators, Stuff Member all Donor until Respected User, always very kind and nice, not only on this Forum, with a lot of respect to the Dev. To get other post beside, isn´t a unique issue on this forum, it happen on all forums.

The Dev have to judge between two-chair. It been never easy for any Dev to get the best balance in the beginning of a game. Maybe a smart Author how comes here with his third or fifth game he know the way.;)
Agree - and I am a novice - I know. That´s why I ask. Many in this forum have written a lot about how bad this game is and how bad I am because I don't share it with you guys. As far as I have seen - no one so far have given a good advise nor told me how I should act to get max out of you guys and increase my numbers of subscribers. I am extremely open for any good suggestion - honestly and have already changed a lot based upon the bad words about the game - but so far nothing constructive. Since I have shown up - I haven't seen any provocation or bad mood here - maybe some silly comments :) that's nice. :cool:

Synge

Mar 7, 2018
Hi dude. Relax, your game is a lot of fun and the girl is so cute ! I'm waiting for next release to see more. But :
- it should be more "open" and allow players to do mistakes (there should be more ways to "win");
- personnaly, I like the dress much more than the next outfit ...
- why is patreon membership so expensive ? Don't you know that 5 x 12 = 60, which is the price of a game by a great company and not a small game as yours ? Allow us to have 1 $ membership and you will get more supporters.

insvenom

Mar 17, 2019
I agree ...I was going to sub but at 20.00 to get decent time to get the release is a lot...I buy complete games for that.

A.Bird

Oct 1, 2019
I just played and then image ripped the game (v3,5)
(I won't upload the game or the images)

All three girls show up in this release.

only with the primary one is any real interaction at this point.

They (primary girl and old man) are both naked in front of each other and there is light rubbing + light petting between them.

Its alot of grindy work to play this game to the maximum and it isn't really worth the work, because it is just clearly not finished nor close to being finished.

I recommend playing this game when the final release is out.

I will do so, because it is actually very well made
in lot's of ways unique (for example an old protagonist)

Good 3D Images

The problems I see with this game are.

All the girls look very similar and i mean VERY similar.
The base story doesn't really make sense.
(She lives with a complete stranger because she had a difficult homelife...)
Would easily make sense if all three girls where Sisters and the old guy would be their Grandpa.

It is gloriously grindy.

It is a slow burn. I mean all the images with here are very erotic, but there is a lot of Old Man Schlong you have to look at before there will be any real payoff.

And the final Payoff will probably be One Old Male on 3 girls.
But I might be surprised.

All in all I enjoy this game.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Hi dude. Relax, your game is a lot of fun and the girl is so cute ! I'm waiting for next release to see more. But :
- it should be more "open" and allow players to do mistakes (there should be more ways to "win");
- personnaly, I like the dress much more than the next outfit ...
- why is patreon membership so expensive ? Don't you know that 5 x 12 = 60, which is the price of a game by a great company and not a small game as yours ? Allow us to have 1 $ membership and you will get more supporters.
Thanks for advise and proposal - very useful.
Concerning tiers. I don’t want to make a USD 1,00 Tier - simply because the money will captured by various transaction fees, and as I have wrote before: I am not able to give all the same support if I have 1.000 supporters. Instead I have decided to make release 3_2 available for all in this week.
You can still go for USD 5,00 and nobody ask you to support for 12 months.
I try to give my supporters as much benefit as possible.
If you compare my game with many other games - you might be able to understand it - the numbers of full rendered images are huge. So far I have made 3650 images with almost 2.400 in release 3_5. The rest are not used. I am not sure if you can imagine how much work there have to be done. Some other games has 100 partly rendered images per update. I hope I have clarified the support charges.

shellwe2

Sep 14, 2019
It seems to me that there is not great interest in the game after those mighty bugs in previous versions :unsure:
It seems you wrong and right with - previous versions-;
I just read a post from one new member here :cool: He play v3.5 and comment the hole game. After all is great to play, without missing any point, what can be better in future. Of course all post before as yours based on old links, not official from the Dev.

Until someone is willing to change, we need noun to get there:) The Dev send the new v3.2 here this week, and we read already the post of v3.5 what will be. The interest of this game will change, the view to like or not will remain. You can´t sale a pan-cake and a hot-dog in one game.

Synge

Mar 7, 2018
A 1$ supporter is not a supporter who wants daily support and care, just a friend that agrees to help you develop your game on a regular basis. That's what Patreon is for, isn't it ?
No more arguing on this topic. I have 5.587.411 ideas to give you for free.
1) I don't like pink nightwear, which is way too slutty. White is better … just make Oldtimer steal the panties ...
2) what about laundry day, during which our little roomate would wear … nothing ?

PS : I agree, you're good at making pics. Keep on the good work.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
A 1$ supporter is not a supporter who wants daily support and care, just a friend that agrees to help you develop your game on a regular basis. That's what Patreon is for, isn't it ?
No more arguing on this topic. I have 5.587.411 ideas to give you for free.
1) I don't like pink nightwear, which is way too slutty. White is better … just make Oldtimer steal the panties ...
2) what about laundry day, during which our little roomate would wear … nothing ?

PS : I agree, you're good at making pics. Keep on the good work.
Thanks a lot
No support for 1$ - could be an idea - I'll think about it.
Looking forward to the remaining 5.587.409 idea :cool:

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes