Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I bought the 5 dollar tier last night and played the 3.2.... then upgraded to the 20 tier and played 3.5 and to be honest it did not give me any new content. I fell very let down and wasted money. I hope before I cancel I get 4.0 and me helps me rethink what just happend.
I am sorry to hear that - have you played to the end. That's not what I hear from others.
Could you contact me via Patreon page?
Thanks

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I wonder, because I just play v3.5 there only one week point " not a bug or any error "
To Celaviegroup and to you that you can play through the end of v3.5.

Before you get close to the " Black screen finish 2.4 into 3.2 " there still hints. The Dev repair this from old error v3.2.

What happen in 3.5 is this. If you done all before except bikini - yoga, room-mate dress, pink-nighty/steel panty and summer-wear/destroy. ok

The hints say some days before the black screen " say goodnight in the Kitchen " but if you go to bed a message pop up talk to her during the day dinner room, about friends to give her the bikini later. The shy lesson already show before in the hints.

If you go now to kitchen to say goodnight you can´t process further if you do this every day. Solution after the first hug, try to get her swimming at night because her shy level went up and she show her breast . Then get the bikini during 3 talks you can do opposite no problem.

Then hints change now " continue playing " next night or 1 night more you get this black-screen. If you wake up at 8.00 am you stay in front of a day without hints. Without info that 3 events on this day you running in a loop . Office order studio parts, washroom soap-swimsuit all before 13.00 pm, at 17.00 pm with pink-nighty go twice no wash yours before. A new player will never get through this only if he visit all rooms every day.

The old error and new hints " hug her goodnight kitchen" blocking the hints from v3.2 and these 3 events only in this version, if it jump in 3.2 you have to know this or end up like I mention. Good luck:)

I have a save after this day if you miss this 3 events.
You can't play any events in 3_5 before you have finished 3_2. I have it in this way to avoid some bugs that previous have caused major issues. If you read the dialogues and follow the daily routine - the hints should not be necessary. If you try to change anything with save-editor you really get problems :cool:
The hint about the kitchen is now removed or you can just ignore it. Most players get stuck because they do not follow her daily routine - especially that she is in washing room at both 17:00 and 18:00
Happy playing.

shellwe2

Sep 14, 2019
You can't play any events in 3_5 before you have finished 3_2. I have it in this way to avoid some bugs that previous have caused major issues. If you read the dialogues and follow the daily routine - the hints should not be necessary. If you try to change anything with save-editor you really get problems :cool:
The hint about the kitchen is now removed or you can just ignore it. Most players get stuck because they do not follow her daily routine - especially that she is in washing room at both 17:00 and 18:00
Happy playing.
Sorry Sir, read my post again I change a bit. The hints are ok in 3.2 and can play all events from 3.5 within 3.2 . I never say this but mention the jump into 3.2

A new start brings you first there "black-screen 2.4 into 3.2" there is my point you miss this.

You can check my save before this screen the day after I done this 3 events, when it jump into 3.2 ! -no meaning that all hints there after this day to play through all events in 3.2 from 3.5.

Or I miss the point that I can´t start a new game 3.5 and have to use my last save from 3.2 beta.

Beside I never use a locator or change anything with tools you can use or extract anything with UnRen, thanks

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Sorry Sir, read my post again I change a bit the hints are ok in 3.2 and can play all events from 3.5
If you start new you come first to the black-screen 2.4 into 3.2 there is my point you miss this.

You can check my save before this screen the day after I done this 3 events when it jump into 3.2 -no meaning there all hints after this day to play through all events in 3.2 from 3.5.

Or I miss the point that I can´t start a new game 3.5 and have to use my last save from 3.2 beta.

Beside I never use a locator or change anything with tools you can use or extract anything with UnRen, thanks
Great - you got it :cool:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Great WHAT? That I know to play all events in 3.2 from 3.5, fine. If someone starts new 3.5 he have all hints ? to jump into 3.2. I understand, thanks
Not exactly but if requested - yes.
What I say is that you need to play all events in 3_2 before any events in 3_5 will start. If somebody ask for a clean 3_2 save file it can be send from me.....if you are Patreon :cool:
As mentioned - this week I will make 3_2 public. It might be an idea to make a complete walkthrough but right now my highest priority is 4_0. .... so far 270 images are ready for next update.

Reactions: deviant9

keer

Jun 20, 2017
The transition immediately to new content is needed in the game !! Still need the ability to turn off the light, walk around locations with a flashlight in the dark! A dream about a mermaid in the pool would come in handy! Thanks, we are waiting! :love:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
The transition immediately to new content is needed in the game !! Still need the ability to turn off the light, walk around locations with a flashlight in the dark! A dream about a mermaid in the pool would come in handy! Thanks, we are waiting! :love:
Sure :cool: The mermaid in the pool is almost there :)

Reactions: keer

Alogain

Jul 9, 2018
So what I don't understand is, this girl is supposed to be a super shy virgin right? If not a virgin, at least a very inexperienced girl. One that you need to spend weeks / months grooming so you can hook up with. So how come when you finally start getting her clothes off in a meaningful way, she has this giant, gaping hole that looks like she just fucked 6 horses? WTF!? That thing looks like a 40 year old prostitutes snatch, all beat up and gnarly.

When I got to her being naked on your bed with the injury, her hole looks big enough to fit 2 fingers in, without touching the sides. By the time we get actual sex scenes, its going to look like 2 old people fucking. I have no interest in continuing my patreon pledge if thats the case.

Reactions: Minengeschoss

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
So what I don't understand is, this girl is supposed to be a super shy virgin right? If not a virgin, at least a very inexperienced girl. One that you need to spend weeks / months grooming so you can hook up with. So how come when you finally start getting her clothes off in a meaningful way, she has this giant, gaping hole that looks like she just fucked 6 horses? WTF!? That thing looks like a 40 year old prostitutes snatch, all beat up and gnarly.

When I got to her being naked on your bed with the injury, her hole looks big enough to fit 2 fingers in, without touching the sides. By the time we get actual sex scenes, its going to look like 2 old people fucking. I have no interest in continuing my patreon pledge if thats the case.
Ha ha
First of all - thanks for your support.
Remember - not everything is always as it seems to be.
Anyhow - my mistake - I will fix it in next release - just working on it now

insvenom

Mar 17, 2019
Ok guys here is an update on my last post, there is more content after 3.2 it just feels like it takes so long to get there that I walked away the first time as I was not getting anything new from it but I did today...not a lot but stuff nut content.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Ok guys here is an update on my last post, there is more content after 3.2 it just feels like it takes so long to get there that I walked away the first time as I was not getting anything new from it but I did today...not a lot but stuff nut content.
The last part of your sentence makes no sense.

shellwe2

Sep 14, 2019
Well reading the Developer notes, they guy certainly "talks the talk." :unsure: Think I'm gonna wait for some more comments/reviews on the "walk the walk" part before trying.
Interesting issue: I recommend wait for " finish the finish " reviews.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
The only differences are bug fixes and more additional Amy background with pictures this time.

Kibiras

Sep 4, 2017
What is the direct link to v3.2 public? This one redirects to checkout

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes