Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

shellwe2

Sep 14, 2019
How do I know you're both undressed? That's not something I wanna see. o_O
Of course not, I mean "room for rent" she and her girlfriend v3.5 the 2. girlfriend in v4.0 . If "Callidia" don´t like to see her pussy or touch and some other teasing only real " fucking " he don´t need to waist the time now. Sorry for misleading post ! The Dev mention here in one post there are sex later.

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
Of course not, I mean "room for rent" she and her girlfriend v3.5 the 2. girlfriend in v4.0 . If "Callidia" don´t like to see her pussy or touch and some other teasing only real " fucking " he don´t need to waist the time now. Sorry for misleading post ! The Dev mention here in one post there are sex later.
It's futile.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
To all that are waiting and asking for sex.
Of course it will appear - soon or later.
Starter - main course and dessert - that's it
I'm sure you will find many games here in this forum that meet these requirements in first releases.
The game will slowly build it up with a small or larger step in every release.
I have just decided to make release 3_2 available for all. This version will include new contents - never seen before.
It will be released next week when it's ready. This is a teaser from 3_2 public.....
3514.png

Last edited:

shellwe2

Sep 14, 2019
I'm sure you will find many games here in this forum that meet these requirements in first releases.
I have just decided to make release 3_2 available for all. This version will include new contents - never seen before.
It will be released next week when it's ready. This is a teaser from 3_2 public.....
View attachment 412460
I like your style because, after the third girl had arrived at the house of the " MC " it became hard for us to figure out who was really making the rules at the end, our fantasy have few windows now. The news for v3.2 even better for us, cheers.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I like your style because, after the third girl had arrived at the house of the " MC " it became hard for us to figure out who was really making the rules at the end, our fantasy have few windows now. The news for v3.2 even better for us, cheers.
Nothing in this world are always as it seem to be. Especially not my games :cool:

Fuksara

May 28, 2017
Celaviegroup just a question... before sex and while waiting for it. will there be any heavy petting involved before?
she is more "relaxed" to be naked with OP, and like to be touched atm. so i presume next step will be heavy petting before going for sex dessert...

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Celaviegroup just a question... before sex and while waiting for it. will there be any heavy petting involved before?
she is more "relaxed" to be naked with OP, and like to be touched atm. so i presume next step will be heavy petting before going for sex dessert...
Indeed - a little in 3_5 and more iin 4_0

Reactions: shellwe2

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
View attachment 412460
Does this mean there will be other locations in the game other than the apartment in the future. I like how you have made the park shot, but those bench legs do not look right. It feels like the bench is floating above the ground.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Does this mean there will be other locations in the game other than the apartment in the future. I like how you have made the park shot, but those bench legs do not look right. It feels like the bench is floating above the ground.
No new rooms - just some flash back for her.
The bench is fixed deep in the sand. Due to sand and grass you can't see how it's fixed

shellwe2

Sep 14, 2019
If I a bench with this girl on top, my legs will floating in any direction.

• Haha
Reactions: Celaviegroup

shellwe2

Sep 14, 2019
It's futile.
From T`agers slang "facepalm" to inutile " Latin "- 1066 in "futile" England - is a long way.
I think all post now on these last pages makes "utile" and the Dev is willing to send a official release here, that´s the best result we can get;). After the first part of this forum, no matter why now it´s over.:cool:

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
From T`agers slang "facepalm" to inutile " Latin "- 1066 in "futile" England - is a long way.
I think all post now on these last pages makes "utile" and the Dev is willing to send a official release here, that´s the best result we can get;). After the first part of this forum, no matter why now it´s over.:cool:
Take a dictionary and read what it means futile my dear Tabu9000 or Tabu9001 writing style reveals you.
Have a nice day.

shellwe2

Sep 14, 2019
Take a dictionary and read what it means futile my dear Tabu9000 or Tabu9001 writing style reveals you.
Have a nice day.
I´m sure you follow this forum, and you already know --as I do-- that tabu9000 " supporter Patreon room for rent " leave this forum. I quest he is still in many forum to post him.
I take your advice: futile=useless origin " Usus Latin " play on words it´s a funny English style, but I better play with this game instead with words.

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
I´m sure you follow this forum, and you already know --as I do-- that tabu9000 " supporter Patreon room for rent " leave this forum. I quest he is still in many forum to post him.
I take your advice: futile=useless origin " Usus Latin " play on words it´s a funny English style, but I better play with this game instead with words.
Thanks for the clarification, I wish you lots of fun playing game.

Reactions: shellwe2

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
So what are we waiting for? Who will share v3.5?
Bob is giving out V3.2 (with extra content) to the public this week according to his post. Hopefully this will get more patreons by doing this. V4.0 is also coming soon, maybe by end of month (big guess).

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes