Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
If you want to know anything feel free to ask.
With 70 years I look every morning in the mirror and I don´t know this guy, but I wash him anyway.
When one guy already explain how to play v3.2 and v 3.5 not here yet, the Dev inform us that he work now with v4.0.

What do you think I can ask you ?

You don´t even vote this game like I do by all games I play, and I can´t ask why you vote these stars ?To hit " like " isn´t a vote. The guy left here so far I understand how to play v3.2 I can´t ask you either why. The last question I have the hints in v.3.5 and we can use the save from v3.2. I don´t need, the Dev answer this already on his page.

As a old fucking Dr. there is one question left, sorry! You feel proud when you post here ? You can answer it, feel free.
In the previous post you referred to my comments and I was ready to respond to your review .
These questions have no answers .

Reactions: dutchpete

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
What, until now no comments to this game except you like and play this game, no vote!

You was ready to respond?
OK Me ask: you like this game - you answer yes ! Send now a post from this forum to go on. Either any advice to someone how to play this game ? Or how the Dev can improve this game ? A complain to this game counts also. If you can´t send any post related to these topics, the Dev mention it already and try to solve what is possible. So, go ahead ! I´m waiting.

If not my 3 legs donkey stay with you.
Goods to the one who understands you, with you I do not wish to discuss I have better things to do with my time.

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
is there a walkthrough for this game? I like it, within reason, but I just dont understand how to truly progress in this game since there is no progress tracker.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
is there a walkthrough for this game? I like it, within reason, but I just dont understand how to truly progress in this game since there is no progress tracker.
The game is build in a way so you need to read the communication and especially if you/he is thinking. You need to learn the daily routines. In that case the game is quite easy. From 3_2 you can go to the Master Bedroom at 23:00 and you will get a hint.
If you still are stuck I can recommend you to visit the Patreon site and sign up. Here you will get the support you need.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
The game is build in a way so you need to read the communication and especially if you/he is thinking. You need to learn the daily routines. In that case the game is quite easy. From 3_2 you can go to the Master Bedroom at 23:00 and you will get a hint.
If you still are stuck I can recommend you to visit the Patreon site and sign up. Here you will get the support you need.
Have you considered moving the hints to the morning, triggered on the office computer at 11:00 or 12:00.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Great idea - thanks
Will be done from release 4_0
That's good to read. I was also thinking that it could be done in two ways. The first in written form for easy mode hint players. The second in picture form for hard core players that they could easily work out but still difficult for those that do not think!

Reactions: Celaviegroup
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes