Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I have deleted a whole page of off-topic posts, personal arguments and insults.
Stop going off-topic. Warnings will be handed out if you continue.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I see that a.gain911 place a new link here. This v3.2 and compare to the wrong v3.1 here "see OP" it´s a update from the Dev.
After I went through the game. I say it works perfect and the hints are even better than any WT, not need to open a PDF in game and break to see what to do. I Hope to see this great idea more often.

For 6 days the hints have a " error " but works again until the end of v3.1 and this will be fix in v3.5 and can use the saves here.

Anyone how have problems during the 6 days to trigger the events ( anyway you miss nothing hot ) can use my save zip each stage in this game correct with SHY-LEVEL easy to see but impossible to repair because it can be in any of your save files what went wrong when you get CAUGHT but even more hard to miss this.. The save 3-4-Lt1 is after the " hints error " all others starts day 2 until finish ;)

I more small info: no influence to finish the game as mention above.
Save 5-5-Lt1 is before black- screen appears. You can play 1-2 days more to spy her at night her room nothing special. 5-6- Lt1 final screen and the save for update v3.5 later

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: loatgoan1
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes