Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
This is a new way of correspondence . It's nice when you turn in your name and not in someone else's name .
I wish you best of luck with you game.
???????????
Just to keep it clear - I was aware about this forum 1½ week ago and I have been on vacation last week. I am not someone else, sorry.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
This version works from the beginning to the black screen 3.2. The error message is temporary and does not affect the game. Thanks again to the author of Amy Locator, but in the new versions it is not enough. Better, as others have said - don't use it anymore. It only shows the location of the girl, but you miss the activation of major events, which is in the laundry room, her room and office - the game stops and you enter a closed circle. Already, all the important tips are included at 11pm plus posts 989 and 996. From me, one quick general tip: every day after going to school at 10am, use the three hours for one bath, cleaning the kitchen and checking the three key places : laundry room, office and her room.
Good luck to all.
You got it :cool:

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
You transmit a response to the question I asked Tabu9000 not You, and I know you been on vacation last week.

Popular games are available the same or later than the second day. That is not however the case here.
"Never again the Dev say here" before he left to vacation not me in my post..... If you understand English:
He w´ll not post his link here on a free-side, not tom. and not later. you get this. If somebody ask polite can someone chair this link I answer him with a sense humor.

Why you interfere in this topic in the from przemolll he understand already, and your ...happiness... post give hope for him.
Not a good attitude to the Dev. Stay :cool:

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
To end this point with version v3.5 if some hope to share this here. He need a Member with 20$ for this game, and don´t care that the Dev not send any OP as a official update, as HE say on his page.

If someone ask to share this link as I also do, with many games, it´s correct otherwise why we her on a pirate- side.

If some Dev don´t want post here his OP, we have to respect this. We can blame the Dev that his game w´ll never develop in a better way if he is not here, maybe right or wrong. We can post each other to solve problems or blame bad games. Many Dev don´t post at all or only sometimes after the OP appears. Here we can ask the Dev in the Forum until he stay.

IMHO- Any OP with few Info, where is NO Dev in the forum to help out, if you in a loop and miss to go on. I prefer this way :)

To waist one page to this point, bad enough for us and we need to develop our post not the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: gretaagain and keer

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
To end this point with version v3.5 if some hope to share this here. He need a Member with 20$ for this game, and don´t care that the Dev not send any OP as a official update, as HE say on his page.

If someone ask to share this link as I also do, with many games, it´s correct otherwise why we her on a pirate- side.

If some Dev don´t want post here his OP, we have to respect this. We can blame the Dev that his game w´ll never develop in a better way if he is not here, maybe right or wrong. We can post each other to solve problems or blame bad games. Many Dev don´t post at all or only sometimes after the OP appears. Here we can ask the Dev in the Forum until he stay.

IMHO- Any OP with few Info, where is NO Dev in the forum to help out, if you in a loop and miss to go on. I prefer this way :)

To waist one page to this point, bad enough for us and we need to develop our post not the game.
This becomes a real soap opera :unsure:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018

Tabu9000 - this comment is not for you only - just a way for me to explain how I see it.
Hi again
I am quite sure that someone will post it soon or later.
From my point of view - and I can be complete wrong - I am spending a huge amount of money on DAZ tools - extremely expensive graphic cards - spend all my free time doing a game that I like - not that everybody likes. I am just interested getting some of my investment back - otherwise it will not make sense for me. If I give it away for free - I might be able to stick to the numbers of Patreon's I have but at less money and it will be a bad investment for me. As I have mentioned before I want to support my supporters in the very best way - and everybody contacting me have - so far - got a reply with hints - thanks - going through their save files to help them and much more.

I am completely open to discuss any other setup - but you guys - have to convince me - and you can't do it by just blaming everything and someone even make a sort of blackmailing :cool:

I know my game had way too many bugs in the beginning and I have spend many hours solving it - not just in the game but also for my supporters. At that time I had no testers - but it's changed and I have some very reliable testers that are dong a great job. If you can do it better - you are very welcome to contact me but if you just share the game here in alpha release - don't waste your time :cool:
To all the guys who really hate this game - it's fair - but I still wonder why you are here. Why don't you spend your time on something else - I am sure there are other games you like.
have a good day to all - and now back to release 4_0 ........ - code almost done

loatgoan1

Mar 18, 2019
Tabu9000 - this comment is not for you only - just a way for me to explain how I see it.
Hi again
From my point of view - and I can be complete wrong - I am spending a huge amount of money on DAZ tools - extremely expensive graphic cards - spend all my free time doing a game that I like - not that everybody likes. I am just interested getting some of my investment back - otherwise it will not make sense for me. If I give it away for free - I might be able to stick to the numbers of Patreon's I have but at less money and it will be a bad investment for me. As I have mentioned before I want to support my supporters in the very best way - and everybody contacting me have - so far - got a reply with hints - thanks - going through their save files to help them and much more.

I am completely open to discuss any other setup - but you guys - have to convince me - and you can't do it by just blaming everything and someone even make a sort of blackmailing :cool:

I know my game had way too many bugs in the beginning and I have spend many hours solving it - not just in the game but also for my supporters. At that time I had no testers - but it's changed and I have some very reliable testers that are dong a great job. If you can do it better - you are very welcome to contact me but if you just share the game here in alpha release - don't waste your time :cool:
To all the guys who really hate this game - it's fair - but I still wonder why you are here. Why don't you spend your time on something else - I am sure there are other games you like.
have a good day to all - and now back to release 4_0 ........ - code almost done
I hear you, and I am on the same page, like your game and go on in your own way. I can not afford it to be a patreon that's why I am here and on one other pirate site. I'll check often your announcement on Patreon. Wish you all the best and also a good income on Patreon.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Hi again

My post was the general answer for games to get free, as it occurs in many forums as 1 say. Sure, I'm not the mouthpiece for your game.
My comment that I find your presence better than any OP where questions to the Dev remain empty, isn´t for " like " only a simple point that games can be easy solve if Dev is in the Forum. Have a good day :)

Please respect that I don´t like to be a part of misleading issue and will leave this Forum. At least Gumarijus will found happiness now. :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: Celaviegroup

rinjing

Apr 21, 2017
Popular games are available the same or later than the second day. That is not however the case here.
I posted something similar like you are several pages back, but to think it back, this is his game. his hard work, his idea, his strategy and so on. It is really up to him to set the way he prefer. He has 100pc right to determine what he wanted. To me like many developers out there he also far from perfect, it is good enough for me if he is open for discussion and maybe an advice in healthy way. Discussion is good, advice is better, help are very welcomed but personal attacks and somehow 'feeling royalty' (like what was happening on several pages before) are very disturbing to me.
Poor pirate like me just waiting for heroes LOL.
Peace

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
My post was the general answer for games to get free, as it occurs in many forums as 1 say. Sure, I'm not the mouthpiece for your game.
My comment that I find your presence better than any OP where questions to the Dev remain empty, isn´t for " like " only a simple point that games can be easy solve if Dev is in the Forum. Have a good day :)

Please respect that I don´t like to be a part of misleading issue and will leave this Forum. At least Gumarijus will found happiness now. :coffee:
I'm looking for my happiness in real life not here.

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
Hello again Celaviegroup, I be away as well and my last post page 50, with link of v3.2 and i see in your post that you expect this soon or later, so I feel better now.

I think it was a good time to place this here, and I thanks the guy how send a post how to play this with all saves. I read read the forum from page 50 and there are less complains only smart question.

There still some left and I feel like a 3 legs donkey when I read the post like " Gumarius " little unlucky I quest to add some sense to his post for you game or ask some question, anyway he is a good guy and count his favor button " like ".

I see forward to this great game and good luck.
If you want to know anything feel free to ask.

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
For many days in the game I do not make any progress. I click on different things every day, e.g. one day I clean the kitchen, the other day I sabotage the tap.

Can someone please help me?

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes