Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
The dev himself said a few weeks ago (shortly after 4.0 was leaked) that he made 5.0 nearly unbeatable without the hints on purpose. Hints, of course, should have been only available to his patrons until the official release date. This was an attempt to create a kind of poor-mans-DRM, where you can only progress the game if you fork over the dough to the dev.

Well you can see how that worked out. Hopefully Celavie learns something from this, the game itself is not that bad in my opinion, at least it won't be a few versions ahead when we have actual worthwile sexual contect, including cumshots.
Funny I finished without hints. I had to think a bit.:sneaky: Maybe walkthroughs dull the senses.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Made it to 99/100. Not sure what small step I missed though. The guide that was posted was super helpful about progress. I enjoy this game and look forward to each update.
My problem was:
I get it I thought I have done it.

Remove towels from bathroom at 08:00 (Saturday, remove towel, go out, skip one hour, bathroom, go in)

Sortino

Dec 4, 2017
Have a probleme with day 6, I got to the bathroom but there's nothing about the towel/ Somebody can help me please

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
A very nice Game, a little to much Grind but relay nice Girls :)

One Question, is it possible that the (v4.0) .ods (OpenDocument) is wrong from Day 6 ?

I was not able to get the "Oil spray delivery" also on some Days there is shown the wrong Location.
Day 14 = 0:00 "Amy's room" dont work.

So do i have missed a part or is the Walktrough wrong ?

Regards

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Alucard77

Mar 11, 2018
Can someone help me i don't get the last event from v4 started.
I only get the hint " i should shower at 8 on weekends", i did the ass massage and the penis rub

kefna

Sep 20, 2019
I am stuck here too!
I've put hours on trying to figure it out.

I've had the bathroom scene a bunch of times. I try covering her up, I try not, I touch her pussy and that's always BAD.

I've tried teh kitchen at 23:00 with and without towel about 1 billion times. I'm super frustrated.

Please help!

Okay, Im sorry I've got to ask again, what I'm doing wrong. The hints (23/32) in the office keep telling me, I've got to say Amy goodnight in the kitchen at 23:00. I do that with towel and without towel, but still the hints don't change and the story doesn't advance.

Alucard77

Mar 11, 2018
I am stuck here too!
I've put hours on trying to figure it out.

I've had the bathroom scene a bunch of times. I try covering her up, I try not, I touch her pussy and that's always BAD.

I've tried teh kitchen at 23:00 with and without towel about 1 billion times. I'm super frustrated.

Please help!
you have to do it 2 times and proceed at Livingroom and Studio

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
For those that are stuck, the Amy Locator has been updated to v5.0. It should help you find possible progression paths. In general, to progress further sometimes requires a specific event on a particular day and/or hour. In one such cases, it may even seem like you were doing something wrong but in reality you made progress (eg. at some point you need to enter Amy's room and the bathroom multiple times to progress. With Sandra calling you a pervert each time, it makes you feel like you did something wrong).

If you are still stuck even after trying the locator, PM me your save and I'll tell you which flag you are missing.

Reactions: Hlextor

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
I don't know if i'm stuck, now i play v5, after event 72, when i go in ami's room withot knok and ther is nude sandra , i think no anymore progres, what to do?

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes