Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

dexter111

May 31, 2017
I've unlocked all content for 0.5 and while I'm already used to game patterns and I think they're interesting (comparing to other games), I have to say that stuck-up on 57/100 events is really weird and developer should do something with it. Everything before or after that moment was alright.

BullseyeHit

Jan 24, 2019
I've unlocked all content for 0.5 and while I'm already used to game patterns and I think they're interesting (comparing to other games), I have to say that stuck-up on 57/100 events is really weird and developer should do something with it. Everything before or after that moment was alright.
How did you get past 57? currently stuck on the same event.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
try going to the girl's room at 24:00 or the kitchen or bathroom at 24:00. you most likely missed one of them
bathroom work for me only 23: 00 hour

girl´s room and kitchen at 24:00 change nothing

Here is my save maybe it is more clear with it. 99/100 I don´t know what I must do to solve it.

Last edited:

Bullitman2

May 26, 2017
The dev himself said a few weeks ago (shortly after 4.0 was leaked) that he made 5.0 nearly unbeatable without the hints on purpose. Hints, of course, should have been only available to his patrons until the official release date. This was an attempt to create a kind of poor-mans-DRM, where you can only progress the game if you fork over the dough to the dev.

Well you can see how that worked out. Hopefully Celavie learns something from this, the game itself is not that bad in my opinion, at least it won't be a few versions ahead when we have actual worthwile sexual contect, including cumshots.

dexter111

May 31, 2017
The dev himself said a few weeks ago (shortly after 4.0 was leaked) that he made 5.0 nearly unbeatable without the hints on purpose. Hints, of course, should have been only available to his patrons until the official release date. This was an attempt to create a kind of poor-mans-DRM, where you can only progress the game if you fork over the dough to the dev.

Well you can see how that worked out. Hopefully Celavie learns something from this, the game itself is not that bad in my opinion, at least it won't be a few versions ahead when we have actual worthwile sexual contect, including cumshots.
I started playing this game on 0.4 version and somewhere at events of 0.3 I just went for a tactic when I check every room everytime to find a trigger (that was my first moment when I didn't knew what to do). This time, however, it just felt like he inadequately raised the requirement to start that event.

• Angry
Reactions: Macgamer

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019

This was never the case. Bob wanted to make it a bit more challenging. Those that complain are the ones who do not read the dialogue between the characters. All the answers you need are there. Sure there was some extra grind added, but that is why the skip day option is there now. The ending can be done quickly if you want, you just have to use it wisely.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018

Sorry, the uploader for 5.0 post also the hints here, simple enough to ask the uploader to proceed the game. He must know all details from Dev side. What the Celaviegroup can learn here? Someone is faster, he can´t give more hints as he done for his supporter and there here already;)

In my view he learn maybe to save some time here on 20th for his next version, because his job is done. There are games 4-5 stars and the Dev never show up in the forum, why not in 2 Star game? Nothing left to complain, snow from yesterday are gone and the tables clean again.

If someone like this game he will get 100/100 events. The pirates her are not lazy, there will find all treasure soon or later:cool:

Last edited:

Bullitman2

May 26, 2017
This was never the case. Bob wanted to make it a bit more challenging. Those that complain are the ones who do not read the dialogue between the characters. All the answers you need are there. Sure there was some extra grind added, but that is why the skip day option is there now. The ending can be done quickly if you want, you just have to use it wisely.
The actual intention of the dev was clear as day, he tried to (badly) hide it behind the paperthin disguise of an added challenge. Just look at how he revamped the hint system, he hid them behind the parteon paywall (well he tried).

Please don't take the people on here for morons, this isn't our first rodeo, thank you.

Reactions: Minengeschoss

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
well, love the game :love:
unfortunately im to stuck at event 57. did everything without any help, but 57 is kicking my ass.
did everything but still nobody is showing up in masterbedroom at 00 hours.
was doing it over a week, have day 31.
people are talking about her stats. 150 mood?? where the hell do you see that???
and one more thing... where is the smile on her face in the corner???? been playing both versions, newer saw any smile or sad face, only neutral kind of face...
any hints???

Reactions: dutchpete

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
The actual intention of the dev was clear as day, he tried to (badly) hide it behind the paperthin disguise of an added challenge. Just look at how he revamped the hint system, he hid them behind the parteon paywall (well he tried).

Please don't take the people on here for morons, this isn't our first rodeo, thank you.
Other devs also have a WT behind a paywall, do you also complain to those as well. Besides Bob has been very helpful here, as well as giving hints. Patreons get the hints first, that is nothing new. I have also given a WT with Bob's blessing, but now I have taken it away because all this fallout. V5.0 would have come out on 20 December, but I guess the pirates are not patient enough for that. If everything was going right in this forum the WT would have been updated, but now I do not know when that will be.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018

Sorry, forget to mention:oops: page 105 post 2.081 the quideline for 5.0 by the uploader. From the Dev page for all Patreons. Nothing to hide or fish left to catch. I don´t have more and finish 5.0 without rodeo in 28 days.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Tease Me

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I don’t understand it. I started the game from scratch and used the walkthrough day for day, hour for hour.
It started well, some mistakes but overall i reached all goals. Till day 37 or 38. I found a picture of her upper left side.
I guess a new update?! With events? And now the walkthrough is wrong. It doesn’t figure anymore.
Could anyone tell me the progress? How do i trigger the events?

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes