Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
i was about to give up
I think about this every time I play this fucking game. Major grind fest. Worst development I've seen yet. I can't even tell how happy she is. Just keep plugging away trying not to do anything to decrease happiness, and I get NOWHERE. Spend an hour searching these forums and can't find squat.

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
But what did they do? They asked their patreons to vote for the game if they like it (and obviously we did like it, and voted.) What is wrong with that? I can't say if anybody created accounts and made fake reviews, but I read on patreon and here about at least 7 or 8 people, like me, who thought: "Yes, good idea, I like that game, I rate it." And because some of us liked the actual update that much, some gave it 4 or 5 stars. And they deleted all of them as a punishment. I didn't read all ratings, so I can't judge this.
For me, they ARE creating a good and enjoyable game and I'm absolutely sure that after this update many more people are going to enjoy it.
Big issue is that he also asked for 5 star ratings. Only 5 star ratings got the gift. Hey, I like the game too, but you gotta know that's a bad move.

Reactions: Pianoman

FifouWeb

Apr 26, 2018
Hi all,
Just downloaded the 5.0 beta and started a new game from day 1.
I can't see Amy's mood in left corner, neither the events counter ?

Somemeone to help me ?

ding1807

Jul 1, 2018
Hi all,
Just downloaded the 5.0 beta and started a new game from day 1.
I can't see Amy's mood in left corner, neither the events counter ?

Somemeone to help me ?
the left corner thing starts at a later point, if your done with an update the game will show you while the old man is sleeping

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
When does Amy go swimming at midnight? Can't progress any more without the silly event.

ding1807

Jul 1, 2018
When does Amy go swimming at midnight? Can't progress any more without the silly event.
go in your office after homework help in her room, after that just go into the bathroom or kitchen and go to sleep (the pool event starts if your at your bed but dont work every night)

Reactions: Seewolf

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
go in your office after homework help in her room, after that just go into the bathroom or kitchen and go to sleep (the pool event starts if your at your bed but dont work every night)
I've done that several times, but the event won't trigger. :confused:

Edit: Well, I did it again after skipping several days and didn't go to Amys room at 24:00 this time. The event finally triggered. Thanks a lot. This game is crazy, I was about to give it up out of frustration.

Last edited:

Punther

Jun 15, 2018
Stuck at 55/100 i go now for 2 weeks at 24:00 to the master bedroom but no event trigger any other tipps?
Thx Asuka
Having the exact same issue. Have tried everything I can think of including starting over and ended up with the same result. Attached file in case someone's able to help out with this.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Try the office at 10 am
Thanks. I was stuck at 0/100 but knew that working on the beard was what I needed but never went to the office at the right time. Now I am 1/100 with a clue of how to progress. Now it looks like it could become grindy. Have to talk to Gloria (name I gave her). Probably helping with home work is my guess.

Reactions: Pianoman

ding1807

Jul 1, 2018
I've done that several times, but the event won't trigger. :confused:

Edit: Well, I did it again after skipping several days and didn't go to Amys room at 24:00 this time. The event finally triggered. Thanks a lot. This game is crazy, I was about to give it up out of frustration.
thats what i already said :D after kitchen event go to bed :p

Shiomiakasuba

Jan 23, 2019
Greetings fellows .

I am Stuck at event 57/100
She blows the old man all the time but i cant find the next scene :/

tried sleeping in his bed at 24h but nothing happens

Kitchen/morning/pool/bathroom/and her room :/ am i missing one location?

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Okay, Im sorry I've got to ask again, what I'm doing wrong. The hints (23/32) in the office keep telling me, I've got to say Amy goodnight in the kitchen at 23:00. I do that with towel and without towel, but still the hints don't change and the story doesn't advance.

Last edited:

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Having the exact same issue. Have tried everything I can think of including starting over and ended up with the same result. Attached file in case someone's able to help out with this.
The problem you have is that haven't gone to the bathroom at 23:00. This you should have done on day 3. when you do this the first time you will see the MC magically grow his beard for one picture (which basically means this scene should have been done before getting the beard cut).Event count will be 56/100. You will then have to go the bathroom again at 23:00 the next day (event count 57) and then master bedroom. Sandra then comes over.

Kyle8910

Jun 3, 2017
For the most part, the hints are useless IMO. Best way to advance is to try everything. If you see new content, then try that event again the next day for progress. It can also unlock new content with other areas. Randomly try areas like the wash room or her room for clothing changes too. Early in the game, the office has a lot of events at 10am.

I'm a bit sad my review I wrote last night was removed as well, but I understand. I gave it a 4/5. Ive been a member of F95 since 2017. Mostly a lurker though.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Ah, that why delete my 2 month ago. Maybe I belong to the boost unfair, soo soo isn´t important as you see, thanks I keep this in mind.
lol I thought you made your last post before this one. No problem, at least you keep reading this thread interesting.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes