Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

Punther

Jun 15, 2018
The problem you have is that haven't gone to the bathroom at 23:00. This you should have done on day 3. when you do this the first time you will see the MC magically grow his beard for one picture (which basically means this scene should have been done before getting the beard cut).Event count will be 56/100. You will then have to go the bathroom again at 23:00 the next day (event count 57) and then master bedroom. Sandra then comes over.
Omg I don't know how you figured that out, but thank you many times over. You, sir, are awesome.

Reactions: Lawsonator89

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Sorry but I need a little help again...

What I have to do, to make the dark-hair girl brave enough for the 3rd photoshoot?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Sorry but I need a little help again...

What I have to do, to make the dark-hair girl brave enough for the 3rd photoshoot?
At 2400, instead of sleeping, go to the kitchen.
I missed this one too. I played without a walkthrough and had to go time by time, place by place and do all choices and at 2400, I decided not to sleep and boom! Level went up. Now, this has to be repeated again. Then she'll be brave enough.

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
At 2400, instead of sleeping, go to the kitchen.
I missed this one too. I played without a walkthrough and had to go time by time, place by place and do all choices and at 2400, I decided not to sleep and boom! Level went up. Now, this has to be repeated again. Then she'll be brave enough.

Hmmm.... ok thank you. I'll try it. ;)

pervoyeur

Oct 22, 2018
Big issue is that he also asked for 5 star ratings. Only 5 star ratings got the gift. Hey, I like the game too, but you gotta know that's a bad move.
So, he wasn't just asking for people to come and give honest reviews, rather he was bribing patrons with gifts to get them to give 5 stars.:mad: I had always planned to give this a second chance someday, but at this point, I'm so disgusted by this Dev that I don't really see that as a possibility anymore.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Does someone know, how to progress the saying good night in the kitchen at 23:00 step? I don't get it, day for day the same loop and I try differently already, but I don't get onto the right track. I try it with and without towel, but the game won't progress. The corner on the left shows 27/32

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tease Me

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Big traffic here, sorry but I finish v5.0 one week ago with a friend in 28 days and delete my saves, only keep the final save. Not sure this version here working with my save. To avoid more trouble in the votes or threat I better not send this.
My friend drhotrod still here ! He can help you out. I´ll try v6.0 next week and let you know later if this is easy as well.

I be lucky that I never vote this game, as all my favor games. No vote no visitor no trouble my concept:cool:

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Does someone know, how to progress the saying good night in the kitchen at 23:00 step? I don't get it, day for day the same loop and I try differently already, but I don't get onto the right track. I try it with and without towel, but the game won't progress. The corner on the left shows 25/32
Have you gone to the bathroom at 24:00 to make the floor slippery. If you haven't do it either on Friday or Saturday night. Then next day go to the bathroom at 8:00 to take a shower.

Reactions: Seewolf

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Have you gone to the bathroom at 24:00 to make the floor slippery. If you haven't do it either on Friday or Saturday night. Then next day go to the bathroom at 8:00 to take a shower.
Not yet, will try this out, thank you. EDIT: Well, it progressed ; the event counter shows 32/32 now and the next day I was in the next chapter. Still it's frustrating without a real walkthrough.

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Just to let everyone know, I have turned off sharing of the walkthrough, the admins here are not playing nice and until there is a change in attitude in them as well as those that badmouth this game for no real reason, my help stops. I hope this changes in the future as I do like helping out the players here.
All that does is hurt the game, go for it. Its funny how the admins are "not playing nice" for enforcing the sites rules though.

pervoyeur

Oct 22, 2018
Just to let everyone know, I have turned off sharing of the walkthrough, the admins here are not playing nice and until there is a change in attitude in them as well as those that badmouth this game for no real reason, my help stops. I hope this changes in the future as I do like helping out the players here.
You'll only be punishing the folks that are currently fans as well as random potential fans/patrons who may stumble on to the game here and probably know nothing about any of this. In essence, you're doing damage in your attempt to help once again. Do you even think these things through. I assure you, as someone who's badmouthed it, I don't care. The Dev only has himself to blame, he's the one who broke clearly stated forum rules and encouraged you all to do the same. Now, he can either learn and grow from this blunder or not. If you would all just stop running your mouths and further incriminating the Dev, this whole thing would be fading into the unread pages of yesterday.

TheBat

May 1, 2017
This game has a good interesting story when it comes to being different than other games, but the mechanics are beyond horrible, I've never seen anything like this since Ive joined these forums. Thank God I am not a Patreon. This loop cycle that 90% of people get stuck in is not an indication of a good game, because in their nature, games are supposed to be clear in design, and you have to navigate them.

It is very sad indeed because it has no system of helping the player, instead it is punishable, but not because it is designed that way, but because it was very very poorly designed.

No tracking system, no clear objectives, most likely if you mess up one event somewhere you get suck in an endless loop for the rest of the game. It's just so poorly made, I wonder how this is okay.

tuppy

Nov 6, 2019
Made it to 99/100. Not sure what small step I missed though. The guide that was posted was super helpful about progress. I enjoy this game and look forward to each update.
try going to the girl's room at 24:00 or the kitchen or bathroom at 24:00. you most likely missed one of them

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes