Ren'Py Completed Room for Rent [v16 beta] [CeLaVie Group]

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes

EmeraldSword

Oct 4, 2019
So I am also stuck at 55/70, dunno if its blocked like suggested above or im missing something but the basic gist is that I can cup the boob of girl 3 in the kitchen at like 23.00 (I chose names so i dont know their default names), I can cup her boob again when she comes home in the pink dress. No progress with her in morning shower, pool, sauna, bathroom at night etc. If i go to dinner table in morning the convo ends with MC saying he needs to sleep alone with her but game gives 0 direction after that..I can also sometimes join girls 1 & 2 in master bedroom...I dunno what else is relevant at this point, I've tried focusing on the other 2 girls to see if I was missing anything with them but have not spotted anything...all choices seem like a dead end and im trying every room combo I can think of...MC hasn't dropped a hint at the start of the day for ages either...I know many people are past my point so I hope one of you can help...

The fact that so many people are getting stuck in this game shows a glaring flaw in it's make up. There's absolutely no direction what-so-ever and its sad 'cos it would be a great game with just that little bit more, I've actually really enjoyed the game for the most part.

In order to sleep with her you have to use the drone, you can get the drone by going to office at 11:00 or 12:00, i got the drone but i'm stuck at 62/70. you can only get the drone after the MC says something like " maybe i can search the web". if you don't get that at 24:00 when you select main bedroom you can't get the drone yet, so you should instead go the main bedroom at 22:00 than 23:00 than 24:00 than talk with Liza at breakfast at 9:00 in the dining room, after that retry main bedroom at 24:00 and you should get the web serach hint. i hope it helps, yes i agree it's confusing.

Reactions: Kuniyoshi

alidenyen

Apr 3, 2017
In order to sleep with her you have to use the drone, you can get the drone by going to office at 11:00 or 12:00, i got the drone but i'm stuck at 62/70. you can only get the drone after the MC says something like " maybe i can search the web". if you don't get that at 24:00 when you select main bedroom you can't get the drone yet, so you should instead go the main bedroom at 22:00 than 23:00 than 24:00 than talk with Liza at breakfast at 9:00 in the dining room, after that retry main bedroom at 24:00 and you should get the web serach hint. i hope it helps, yes i agree it's confusing.
Could you share your save pls?

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Important notice to all pirates and people legally playing the public versions

The event counter is simply a counter – nothing else. Event counter is implemented so you can be sure you have seen all events in the game when you reach the end of a certain release.

Ex - event 56 can be many various events. This is not a sequentially counting system. Whether you go to bathroom, pool or somewhere else- all can be counted as event 56.

If you ask for help and say that you’re stuck at 56/100 it can be many different events you’re missing.

In order to find a specific event you’ll sometimes need to find several others events before it can be triggered.

Ex - if you have to hide her pants you'll need to see all events where she’s wearing pants before you can do it.

I hope that this is clarifying the way I have built the game.

Happy playing

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
:unsure: The game tells the story of a pervert,
but does not let you play like a pervert. It's very crazy. o_O

Reactions: keer

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Important notice to all pirates and people legally playing the public versions

The event counter is simply a counter – nothing else. Event counter is implemented so you can be sure you have seen all events in the game when you reach the end of a certain release.

Ex - event 56 can be many various events. This is not a sequentially counting system. Whether you go to bathroom, pool or somewhere else- all can be counted as event 56.

If you ask for help and say that you’re stuck at 56/100 it can be many different events you’re missing.

In order to find a specific event you’ll sometimes need to find several others events before it can be triggered.

Ex - if you have to hide her pants you'll need to see all events where she’s wearing pants before you can do it.

I hope that this is clarifying the way I have built the game.

Happy playing
One other thing about timing in the game. The number of days is also inconsequential. It doesn't matter how many days. For instance I just completed v 7.0 and it took 141 days. Some do it faster but still end up at the same number according to the counter.

Edit: The event counter is actually one thing I really like and appreciate about this game. There is one thing I didn't like however. It is the sound that played at the beginning of some of the scenes. I think it was a cricket sound and seemed to me to indicate you were about to encounter an H scene. Fortunately it was a one pass clip so it would usually end before the scene did but the irritating nature of it never went away meaning I would cringe every time I heard it and it was very distracting.

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
One other thing about timing in the game. The number of days is also inconsequential. It doesn't matter how many days. For instance I just completed v 7.0 and it took 141 days. Some do it faster but still end up at the same number according to the counter.

Edit: The event counter is actually one thing I really like and appreciate about this game. There is one thing I didn't like however. It is the sound that played at the beginning of some of the scenes. I think it was a cricket sound and seemed to me to indicate you were about to encounter an H scene. Fortunately it was a one pass clip so it would usually end before the scene did but the irritating nature of it never went away meaning I would cringe every time I heard it and it was very distracting.
In 8_0 the sound can be muted
The day count was introduced in 4_0 after request from many players. It’s correct that it’s not related to any events. If you decide to skip 10 days you can do it. Some players like it some players don’t like

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
In 8_0 the sound can be muted
The day count was introduced in 4_0 after request from many players. It’s correct that it’s not related to any events. If you decide to skip 10 days you can do it. Some players like it some players don’t like
Have mixed emotions about skipping even by the hour. Afraid I might miss something important. However I do like knowing that I can skip even whole days if I know I only have 1 or 2 tasks to do and when. Like the girls in this game haven't quite reached that comfort level to do it although I started to do it with v 7.0, a little at the end anyway. So I'm at 70/70 right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Celaviegroup
2.90 star(s) 104 Votes