Cheat Mod Ren'Py Room For Rent - Walkthrough Mod [v1.16.2] [NightTrain]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

AbrahamFroman

Jun 8, 2018
Thank you for your reply.
Good question, but if I knew, I think I could find it?!
Is there a list of events? Are they chronological?
If you hover over the CHEAT button, you'll see a list of the specific events you're missing for the current game level.
Also, it would be helpful if you attach a copy of your current save file to your post.

Reactions: NightTrain

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
im stuck at 54/72, even this walkthrough mod, which seems well made, cant figure it out. I dont know why, if yellow means that "some unseen event will happen", the casual "swimming pool - take a swim" option is yellow every single day, or the morning blowjob from Amy in the shower is shown as yellow every day.... :( I can see number of events that im missing but that wont tell me what these events are...
If you're missing event #28, try following the instructions in Post #170 and if you're missing event #52 try following the instructions in Post #174. These will get around bugs in the game that will prevent you from getting several other events.

To get rid of the yellow highlighting you just have to play through the scene. Sometimes the scenes change slightly (a different image, a different word of text), so they go back to being yellow. And, you have to play the scene at normal speed (pressing space or left-click). If you skip through the scene (using tab/ctrl), the mod won't be able to detect that you've watched it, and so it will remain yellow.

If you're still stuck, post your save.

D

Deleted member 584847

If you're missing event #28, try following the instructions in Post #170 and if you're missing event #52 try following the instructions in Post #174. These will get around bugs in the game that will prevent you from getting several other events.

To get rid of the yellow highlighting you just have to play through the scene. Sometimes the scenes change slightly (a different image, a different word of text), so they go back to being yellow. And, you have to play the scene at normal speed (pressing space or left-click). If you skip through the scene (using tab/ctrl), the mod won't be able to detect that you've watched it, and so it will remain yellow.

If you're still stuck, post your save.
thanks man, i didnt know about the normal speed.
I tried loading old save with 3/72 in a hope that I will be able to get around bugs with Your mod. I eventually found 4 more scenes but that was it, im stucked again... x) will check the posts you mentioned

D

Deleted member 584847

allright, thanks for the help folks, it helped me moved further, with a clean save :)
however im still stuck.
missing events: 52,53,54,61,62,63,64,65,66. not a single green or yellow event appears for a longer then week.
any ideas, please? :)

Acteon

Jul 24, 2020
If you hover over the CHEAT button, you'll see a list of the specific events you're missing for the current game level.
Also, it would be helpful if you attach a copy of your current save file to your post.
Thanks, but problem, I can't install the mod! I think I'm in trouble for a long time!

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
allright, thanks for the help folks, it helped me moved further, with a clean save :)
however im still stuck.
missing events: 52,53,54,61,62,63,64,65,66. not a single green or yellow event appears for a longer then week.
any ideas, please? :)
You'll have to follow the instructions in Post #174 to get the rest of the events, and then you will be able to finish off the level in five more game days.

D

Deleted member 584847

You'll have to follow the instructions in Post #174 to get the rest of the events, and then you will be able to finish off the level in five more game days.
i think i followed the instructions in that post, i used clean save so I followed the "do not go into the dinning room between 16-18:59". and managed to get the 26,27 events done. then i had to use the linsay command in the console to unlock event number 28, when they said that i will fix the problems and it will allow me to see the rest of the events yet when i used that console code and finished event 28, nothing happened, the rest of the events are yet to appear :(
EDIT: nevermind... i thought you were talking about post 170 :) my bad

zwergl

Jul 23, 2020
Hi NightTrain,
I stuck at event 71 / 72 in V11, the event 28 is missing.
I tried your solutions from # 170 but its not working .
My save is attached

Hope you can help me ...

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Hi NightTrain,
I stuck at event 71 / 72 in V11, the event 28 is missing.
I tried your solutions from # 170 but its not working .
My save is attached

Hope you can help me ...
Looks like you missed following the second part of the instructions in post #170! Enter the console (SHIFT-O) and enter
linsay_talk = 3​
exit​
and then go to the guest room at 12:00 and select ("Walk in"). This will get event 28.

Reactions: Skeeve and zwergl

zwergl

Jul 23, 2020
Thx for your help, it works fine ...

And by the way, your mod is awesome, didn´t know how to handle the game without it ...

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Missing one event.. event #9 using walkthrough mod and game version 4.0
Unless your save is messed up, you just need to go to the dinning room at 8am on a weekend. If that doesn't work you'll have to post your save file here so I can have a look.

Ghostrider1970de

Aug 1, 2020
Hiya,

im to stupid with lvl 11. I try without and with mod, but always im stuck here. Yup i saw post 170 and try it, nothing. I tried to install save game, to jump into lvl 12. Nope. At least i deinstall game, install new, omly with savegame for jump into lvl 12. It shows all my saves again.

Need really help (for the game) thx.

1596661475941.png

Ghostrider1970de

Aug 1, 2020
Hiya,

im to stupid with lvl 11. I try without and with mod, but always im stuck here. Yup i saw post 170 and try it, nothing. I tried to install save game, to jump into lvl 12. Nope. At least i deinstall game, install new, omly with savegame for jump into lvl 12. It shows all my saves again.

Need really help (for the game) thx.

View attachment 760661
Sry forgot to ask. is there anywhere a writen walktrough for lvl 11?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes