Cheat Mod Ren'Py Room For Rent - Walkthrough Mod [v1.16.2] [NightTrain]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

fabian107

Jul 9, 2020
It works for me. Use the console (SHIFT-O) to set
linsay_talk = 3​
linsay_model = 0​
exit​
then advance time to 12:00 on a weekday and go to the guest room (it should be green). Select "Walk in" and "Untie her underwear" (you've already finished the "Don't untie" event, so don't select that one again). Then advance time to 16:00 and go to the dining room (talk to Linsay). When you've finished talking to Linsay use the console to set
linsay_talk = 3​
exit​
(don't change linsay_model back to zero again this time). Advance time to 12:00 the next day and go to the guest room. This will trigger the next event. Then you're good to go. The next event will be at 23:00 in the bathroom.
Thank you for your reply. Sorry, it was a silly mistake from me: I wrote Lindsay instead of Linsay. Now its fixed like you described.

Reactions: NightTrain

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Thank you for your reply. Sorry, it was a silly mistake from me: I wrote Lindsay instead of Linsay. Now its fixed like you described.
Well, that makes me feel a little better, because I make that same mistake every single time. Every time. I had to reread the post dozens of times just to make sure I hadn't messed it up when I first posted it!

Reactions: fabian107

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i am playing version 11 and i am stuck at 48/72 i cannot find linsay at 12 when in go in the room is empty

Last edited:

Sanjikun

Oct 15, 2019
Mmmm.... Seems I'm stuck right after finishing the events with the 5 girls at the pool (and their photoshoots) and after doing (starting?) the investigation (the girl fled froom the pool when the police came). After that it's just a loop with no new events....

Mod Version: 1.6.1
Game Level: V11
Messing Events: (1, 20, 26, 28, 52, 54, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 68)

Thanks for any help!!

Last edited:

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
EDIT: This issue as been fixed in Version 13 E of the game. Instead of following these instructions, download the latest version of the game and restart from a save at the beginning of level 11. (You are saving at the end of each level, right?).

Mmmm.... Seems I'm stuck right after finishing the events with the 5 girls at the pool (and their photoshoots) and after doing (starting?) the investigation (the girl fled froom the pool when the police came). After that it's just a loop....

Thanks for any help!!
If you're stuck in v11 and missing events 26, 27 or 28, you'll have to enter the developer's console (press SHIFT-O), and enter the following lines:

linsay_model = 0
linsay_talk = 3
exit

This will allow you to start (or continue) swimming lessons with Linsay. DO NOT GO TO THE DINING ROOM BETWEEN 16:00 and 18:59, even though the mod suggests you should. Instead, go to the guest room on weekdays at noon. Do this two days in a row. The first time select "Walk in" and "Untie her panties" (if you're missing event 26). The next day select "Walk in" and "Don't untie her panties" (if you're missing event 27). Now you can go to the dining room between 16:00 and 18:59. You'll talk about modelling with Linsay. Now jump back into the console (SHIFT-O), and enter:

linsay_talk = 3
exit

Go back to the guest room on a weekday at noon and select "Walk in". This should trigger event 28 and get you back on track (this is due to a bug on line 765 of guest_room.rpy).

If this doesn't work you should send me your save file.

Last edited:

Sanjikun

Oct 15, 2019
If you're stuck in v11 and missing events 26, 27 or 28, you'll have to enter the developer's console (press SHIFT-O), and enter the following lines:

linsay_model = 0
linsay_talk = 3
exit

This will allow you to start (or continue) swimming lessons with Linsay. DO NOT GO TO THE DINING ROOM BETWEEN 16:00 and 18:59, even though the mod suggests you should. Instead, go to the guest room on weekdays at noon. Do this two days in a row. The first time select "Walk in" and "Untie her panties" (if you're missing event 26). The next day select "Walk in" and "Don't untie her panties" (if you're missing event 27). Now you can go to the dining room between 16:00 and 18:59. You'll talk about modelling with Linsay. Now jump back into the console (SHIFT-O), and enter:

linsay_talk = 3
exit

Go back to the guest room on a weekday at noon and select "Walk in". This should trigger event 28 and get you back on track (this is due to a bug on line 765 of guest_room.rpy).

If this doesn't work you should send me your save file.
Mate, you're the man!! Solved my issue in less than a day, big thumb up!! Thanks!

Just a quick question then, what are the events 1, 20, 28 that I'm missing (I guess 50+/60+ are the ones unlocked going forward) ?

EDIT: After doing all that, I've got an old Master Bedroom event with the drone...

Last edited:

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Mate, you're the man!! Solved my issue in less than a day, big thumb up!! Thanks!

Just a quick question then, what are the events 1, 20, 28 that I'm missing (I guess 50+/60+ are the ones unlocked going forward) ?

EDIT: After doing all that, I've got an old Master Bedroom event with the drone...
Yeah, the events aren't numbered in any particular order, other than perhaps the order that the game developer dreamed them up, so don't worry about trying to get the events in order, or if you're missing some low-numbered ones.

Of the three you asked about, event 28 is triggered in the guest room at 12:00 after you've completed the two swimming lessons (events 26 and 27) and have talked to Linsay about modelling in the dining room. Event 1 is triggered in the bathroom at 23:00 after you've completed the two swimming lessons with Linsay. Event 20 is triggered after the two swimming lessons when you hide Linsay's bikini top in the guest room (as 17:00).

Not sure why you're getting the drone event. I'd need to look at your save file.

Reactions: MrTM

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
EDIT: This issue has been fixed in Version 13 E of the game. Instead of following these instructions, just download the latest version of the game, and restart from a save at the beginning of Level 11.

Mmmm.... Seems I'm stuck right after finishing the events with the 5 girls at the pool (and their photoshoots) and after doing (starting?) the investigation (the girl fled froom the pool when the police came). After that it's just a loop with no new events....

Thanks for any help!!
If you're stuck in v11 and are missing event 52, try the following work-around. Enter the developer's console (press SHIFT-O), and enter the following lines:

joye_bath_24_1 = 5
exit

Then go to the photo studio at midnight to get event 52.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrTM and Skeeve

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Thanks man. Just don't look at the number of days spent :eek: I struggled as hell before using the mod, haha......
Well, I've no idea why you're getting the drone event again. Somehow the variable 'intruder' was set back to 1. It's nothing to worry about - you'll just see the scene again and then everything will be back to normal.

From you save you'll be able to finish off level 11 if you follow the instructions in Posts #170 (don't forget to reset linsay_talk=3 at the correct time) and #174. These are both due to bugs in the game, and everyone who's trying to complete level 11 using v12 of the game will have these problems.

Sanjikun

Oct 15, 2019
Well, I've no idea why you're getting the drone event again. Somehow the variable 'intruder' was set back to 1. It's nothing to worry about - you'll just see the scene again and then everything will be back to normal.

From you save you'll be able to finish off level 11 if you follow the instructions in Posts #170 (don't forget to reset linsay_talk=3 at the correct time) and #174. These are both due to bugs in the game, and everyone who's trying to complete level 11 using v12 of the game will have these problems.
Thanks man! I followed your instructions and managed to finish V11/V12 with no issue (y)

Just waiting for V13 release now I guess. Also, amazing work on the mod!! Must have been a pain to code with this game...

Reactions: NightTrain

Acteon

Jul 24, 2020
Hello
I'm in version 11, and I'm fighting like crazy to finish the last 71/72 event!
Do you have the solution?
Thanks

Acteon

Jul 24, 2020
Thank you for your reply.
Good question, but if I knew, I think I could find it?!
Is there a list of events? Are they chronological?

D

Deleted member 584847

im stuck at 54/72, even this walkthrough mod, which seems well made, cant figure it out. I dont know why, if yellow means that "some unseen event will happen", the casual "swimming pool - take a swim" option is yellow every single day, or the morning blowjob from Amy in the shower is shown as yellow every day.... :( I can see number of events that im missing but that wont tell me what these events are...

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes