Cheat Mod Ren'Py Room For Rent - Walkthrough Mod [v1.16.2] [NightTrain]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Moriarty123

Jul 17, 2020
im at day 59 but im missing event 21.. something in the living room im guessing....

any idea how i can fix or the command to get past it?

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Hiya,

im to stupid with lvl 11. I try without and with mod, but always im stuck here. Yup i saw post 170 and try it, nothing. I tried to install save game, to jump into lvl 12. Nope. At least i deinstall game, install new, omly with savegame for jump into lvl 12. It shows all my saves again.

Need really help (for the game) thx.

View attachment 760661
You'll have to post your save. The instructions on Post #170 should work, and if they don't, then there may be something else in your save that needs to be fixed.

I'm not sure where Ren'Py stores the save files. Usually in the game/saves folder, but if you have multiple versions of the game installed it checks the game/saves folders there as well. So, it may be best to make a new save, in an empty slot, and then send me that save file (it'll be the newest file in the game/saves folder for the current version of the game).

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
im at day 59 but im missing event 21.. something in the living room im guessing....

any idea how i can fix or the command to get past it?
No idea. There are a lot of event 21's, one for each level of the game. The day doesn't really matter, because some players find events sooner than others, and so more forward through the story more quickly. If you post your save I can have a look to see where you are and what you need to do.

Acteon

Jul 24, 2020
So, you're missing event #4. Just go to the bathroom twice in a row, at 12:00 and 13:00, and that'll clear it up.

It's too bad you can't use the cheat mod. Are you using an Android device?
Hi!
Thank you very much. You saved my life. ;)
No, I'm using Windows 10, but it's not working!
I keep getting by like this.

Ghostrider1970de

Aug 1, 2020
You'll have to post your save. The instructions on Post #170 should work, and if they don't, then there may be something else in your save that needs to be fixed.

I'm not sure where Ren'Py stores the save files. Usually in the game/saves folder, but if you have multiple versions of the game installed it checks the game/saves folders there as well. So, it may be best to make a new save, in an empty slot, and then send me that save file (it'll be the newest file in the game/saves folder for the current version of the game).

Wildvenom

Apr 26, 2020
I'm playing v11 and get stuck on 58/72. I'm used the walk-through cheat and the walk-through list of times and place. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Last edited:

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Hiya,

im to stupid with lvl 11. I try without and with mod, but always im stuck here. Yup i saw post 170 and try it, nothing. I tried to install save game, to jump into lvl 12. Nope. At least i deinstall game, install new, omly with savegame for jump into lvl 12. It shows all my saves again.

Need really help (for the game) thx.

View attachment 760661
I tried following the instructions on Post #170 with your save and it works for me. Load your save, press SHIFT-O and enter
linsay_model = 0​
linsay_talk = 3​
exit​
(make sure it's exactly the same, not lindsay_model as I always type). Then skips hours to 12:00 and go to the guest room and select "Walk In" followed by "Untie her panties". Then skip hours to 16:00 and go to the dining room (you'll talk to Linsay). The press SHIFT-O again and this time just enter
linsay_talk = 3​
exit​
Then skips days to Monday at 12:00 and go to the guest room again. You'll then be making progress again, but you'll also have to follow the instructions under Post #174 to complete event 52.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
I'm playing v11 and get stuck on 58/72. I'm used the walk-through cheat and the walk-through list of times and place. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Without seeing your save, so this is just a guess, try following the instructions on Post #170 and Post #174. If they don't work then please post your save.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Hi!
Thank you very much. You saved my life. ;)
No, I'm using Windows 10, but it's not working!
I keep getting by like this.
That's strange, because it should only work with Windows 10! Do you get an error message (if so, can you send it to me, or send the log.txt file)? Or is it just really slow, to the point where it doesn't appear to be working?

Ghostrider1970de

Aug 1, 2020
I tried following the instructions on Post #170 with your save and it works for me. Load your save, press SHIFT-O and enter
linsay_model = 0​
linsay_talk = 3​
exit​
(make sure it's exactly the same, not lindsay_model as I always type). Then skips hours to 12:00 and go to the guest room and select "Walk In" followed by "Untie her panties". Then skip hours to 16:00 and go to the dining room (you'll talk to Linsay). The press SHIFT-O again and this time just enter
linsay_talk = 3​
exit​
Then skips days to Monday at 12:00 and go to the guest room again. You'll then be making progress again, but you'll also have to follow the instructions under Post #174 to complete event 52.

Thx Night Train

i found my syntax, dont copy and paste codes. And by typing without space after model and talk.

linsay_model=0
linsay_talk=3
exit

Again, thx for helping :)

Reactions: NightTrain

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019

renpy makes a copy of save games in the docs folder I think some where on c renpy/roomrent. so a search for renpy or room rent and you will find them all renpy games are there. there is also a second save under the game folder you have to delete both locations to clear the save game data. hope this helps

Reactions: NightTrain

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
renpy makes a copy of save games in the docs folder I think some where on c renpy/roomrent. so a search for renpy or room rent and you will find them all renpy games are there. there is also a second save under the game folder you have to delete both locations to clear the save game data. hope this helps
Thanks! Following your advice I found the saves in C:/Users/.../AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Roomforrent. I was really wondering how renpy could find the saves from old versions, even when I'd deleted the old versions.

480S

Jul 24, 2017
How to check what events are missing ? I stuck on 63/72
Do someone has save for vers 12 begining ?

AbrahamFroman

Jun 8, 2018
How to check what events are missing ? I stuck on 63/72
Do someone has save for vers 12 begining ?
If you hover over the CHEAT button, you'll see a list of the specific events you're missing for the current game level. Also, it would be helpful if you attach a copy of your current save file to your post.

I've attached a save file from the beginning of v13.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Hit a roadblock on v12, event 52.

Cheat says I'm missing 31-42, 51, 58, 59, 60, 63, 64, 67, 71.

Attached a save.

Anna issue?

edit: Bah, just had to wait until the weekend.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes