Cheat Mod Ren'Py Room For Rent - Walkthrough Mod [v1.16.2] [NightTrain]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

480S

Jul 24, 2017
If you hover over the CHEAT button, you'll see a list of the specific events you're missing for the current game level. Also, it would be helpful if you attach a copy of your current save file to your post.

I've attached a save file from the beginning of v13.
Thx for reply.
Could you check attached save for missing events

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
1.6.1 works, but when I install 1.13.0, I get some blue highlights.. just to be clear, this is on my Macbook. :) The walkthrough mod has worked perfectly through v10.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Is there somewhere a walkthrough for every event? Im on 58/72 in v11 and cannot figure you what to do next.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
1.6.1 works, but when I install 1.13.0, I get some blue highlights.. just to be clear, this is on my Macbook. :) The walkthrough mod has worked perfectly through v10.
I've heard similar reports in the past and would like to figure out what's causing the problem. If it happens again, can you please send me a save at the menu that's causing the problems, and let me know which choice(s) are showing up in blue for you? If I know where the problem is for sure occurring, there's a chance I'll be able to find the cause.

And if this is happening for anyone else, please let me know.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thanks! Did you have to modify the mod at all to get it to work on Android?
No, worked just fine. Had a small hiccup on my first build but no biggie. That being said I haven't played through all content but all the basics are indicating it's working well.

Reactions: NightTrain

Tobstar

Apr 24, 2017
Great instructions for the bug .. thanks worked .. but now i am stuck again 62/72 on v11
Missing Events are 51,52,53,54,61,62,63,64,65,66
Nothing Green - both on weekdays and weekends
Only scene i get is the swimming pool one after i hid Linsay's top - repeats every night but i can not get Joye to come to the pool for the photo session

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Great instructions for the bug .. thanks worked .. but now i am stuck again 62/72 on v11
Missing Events are 51,52,53,54,61,62,63,64,65,66
Nothing Green - both on weekdays and weekends
Only scene i get is the swimming pool one after i hid Linsay's top - repeats every night but i can not get Joye to come to the pool for the photo session
OK, this is a tricky one. The problem is that joye_bath_24_1 is currently equal to 3 in your save instead of 4, and I've no idea how you got into that state. I've two solutions: an easy one and a hard one.

The hard one involves using the console to set joye_bath_24_1 = 4, going to the studio at midnight for a short scene (this will complete event 51), then using the console to set joye_bath_24_1 = 5 and continuing to play (the next event will probably be event 52 at the studio the following midnight).

The easy solution involves using the console to set joye_bath_24_1 = 5 and a11_51 = 1. You'll miss the short scene at the studio/swimming pool, but you only have to fiddle with the console once.

Reactions: Tobstar

Kemode

Aug 26, 2019
Hoping someone can help and also that this doesn’t sound like a stupid question. After I download the mod, how do I open it? It seems I may need some special software to open an rpy file?

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Hoping someone can help and also that this doesn’t sound like a stupid question. After I download the mod, how do I open it? It seems I may need some special software to open an rpy file?
On Windows you just download the mod and put the walkthrough.rpy file into the 'game' folder where you've already downloaded and unzipped the Room For Rent game. You don't need to open the walkthrough.rpy file. Just run the game and the mod will start automatically at the same time.

I've no idea what to do with other operating systems. Does anybody else know?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes