Cheat Mod Ren'Py Room For Rent - Walkthrough Mod [v1.16.2] [NightTrain]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Tobstar

Apr 24, 2017
Hoping someone can help and also that this doesn’t sound like a stupid question. After I download the mod, how do I open it? It seems I may need some special software to open an rpy file?
Follow the install directions

1. Download walkthrough.rpy from this message.
  2. Rename it as walkthrough.rpy if it isn't already.
  3. Put it in your [Room For Rent]/game folder.
Start game - if done correctly in bottom left corner you should then have a cheat button

Reactions: NightTrain

DeimanSan

Aug 9, 2020
Good day, when I add the mod to the 13 version folder, the game does not start.
Without the mod, the game starts normally.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
Good day, when I add the mod to the 13 version folder, the game does not start.
Without the mod, the game starts normally.
I've posted an updated version of the mod. Please delete the old one (walkthrough.rpy and walkthrough.rpyc), and try the latest version. If it works, let me know. If it doesn't, well, I guess let me know as well, but I'm not sure what I'll do!

Last edited:
Reactions: DeimanSan

Flarup

Aug 19, 2019
V11 Stuck at 63/72 - missing events 52, 53, 54, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66. I tried to do the joice_bath_24_1=5 and did the pool event again but nothing changed. Suggestions?

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
V11 Stuck at 63/72 - missing events 52, 53, 54, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66. I tried to do the joice_bath_24_1=5 and did the pool event again but nothing changed. Suggestions?
You can post a save and I can have a look, but I'd recommend trying the joye_bath_24_1=5 thing again first, because that really should work (go to the studio at midnight right after setting the variable). And make sure you get the typing exactly right - all lower case, joye not joice, etc.

Reactions: Flarup

Acteon

Jul 24, 2020
That's strange, because it should only work with Windows 10! Do you get an error message (if so, can you send it to me, or send the log.txt file)? Or is it just really slow, to the point where it doesn't appear to be working?
Hello,
Thank you for your response.
No, I'm not getting an error message or anything. There's just nothing happening!
But I just finished version 13. So so far so good.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
walkthrough for the pool party
The mod should work. Try to talk with each girl at least once each night. You'll then have to do a photoshoot with one of them each afternoon, and don't miss breakfast each day or else you won't get the photoshoot. It mostly doesn't matter which order you talk to the girls in.

But, I haven't tried the walkthrough mod with the latest version of the game, and so it may not be working at all. If you can't get anywhere and you think the mod is giving you bad advice, let me know and I'll spend a few hours looking at it.

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
help stuck 62/72
You made it through the pool party!

To get event 28, just go to the guest room at noon on Monday and select "Walk in".

It seems one of the variables is messed up, preventing you from getting event 52. Enter the console (SHIFT-O), and type in
joye_bath_24_1 = 5​
exit​
and then go to the photo studio at midnight.

The rest of the events should follow.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes