2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
any chance anyone knows the save variable for the breast enlargement printout? It shows as in my inventory on the bottom right, but it says i forgot to print it out after i give her a massage. I'm hoping there is just something missing in the save file that i can correct instead of playing the "move shit and assemble furniture" part again.

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
the game is a joke with all the pointless mini games, who the fuck cares about putting wall paper, laying down floor boards and setting up flat pack furniture and for 3 hours

Reactions: fugazi666

xht_002

Sep 25, 2018
its a waste of time, you can finish moving in after all the stupid mini games, then you end up getting a screen telling you its not the ending you should have got for this episode and takes you back to the beginning, after only having 3 or 4 dialog choices to start with

Reactions: CapedEdzo

TheCacMamba

Nov 3, 2018
I got a perfect score on the foot massage (full bar, "best ever"), yet when she asks if he remembered the breast enlargement article he says yes but he forgot to print it. The issue is I didn't and it's present in my inventory. Any way to fix this?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: joncik

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Hehehe great game :love: Easy game, fun if you like adventure games. The ingame walkthrough is great, finished whole game in one day.
Great story, great graphics, erotic as hell, especcially when she was getting wet during breast massage...
Mmmmm wet panties :love:
Keep up the good work Dev (y)
And all those complaining idiots --- if you dont like the game, dont play it LOL :p:p:p:p

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Hehehe great game :love: Easy game, fun if you like adventure games. The ingame walkthrough is great, finished whole game in one day.
Great story, great graphics, erotic as hell, especcially when she was getting wet during breast massage...
Mmmmm wet panties :love:
Keep up the good work Dev (y)
And all those complaining idiots --- if you dont like the game, dont play it LOL :p:p:p:p
What´s the Name of the game you´ve been playing? :unsure:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I like it too but it is not dark enough you are a evil criminell or not?
and it is just a little bit too grindy for my taste

sunblind

Dec 10, 2017
you click on the boxes on the floor and several cables come out of it, you connect them to their repective slots at the back of the PC.
Yeah well that must be a bug for some people at least, because it's pretty obvious what you said is what should happen, but in my game, when you hover the mouse over the correct spot to plug the AC into, nothing activates (nor in any other spot for that matter).

Last edited:

TruePower

Aug 6, 2017
For anyone having trouble doing any of the minigames or progressing, there are TWO ways to get help.
1. The left corner Kitty kat thing. Click it and there'll come a page with how the stuff you're building will look like in the end or it will direct you to the next piece of floor, wall paper or whatever you need to use.
2. You can press tab or hold to cycle faster through the different interactables in the current situation. This is due to the engine the game is run through and can be used in similar games.

I really like the game. The attention to detail is actually really well made. Sure, the engine itself and the fact it's in some run down part of a city in Russia kind of gives off the vibe of a buget game but to be fair to the creator, this is one of the most thought out adult games I've played. Characters have depth, the mini games make sense and are sort of educational in a way. There's probably a bit more to setting up wall paper or floor but the steps included gives you a rough idea what it's like and completing them gives you a sense of fulfillment. I really enjoy it.

What I think could be done better would be the mini games though. Give people the option of an "easy" playthrough there minigames like the wallpaper only has to be done once or not at all or maybe just give a skip option at every minigame.
Another thing would be clearer instructions as in what to do next. I'd suggest another engine to run the game in but it's notbe possible to make the mini games as elaborate I assume so could be a problem. Maybe just highlight the interactable with something glow effect.

Reactions: dbp5ca and sunblind

mbwakali

Feb 21, 2018
So i got as far as unloading the moving van.
Moved the bed up five flights of stairs, when i saw how much more i had to move, and how many more trips i would have to make....

I did not quit in rage, i quit in despair

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes