2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Why do I continue to torture myself? After the router is set up and I need to drill a hole for the phone line, I'm locked in dialog and cannot continue. Obviously, this drill is somewhere else, as the only icon I get is over the router itself and that does nothing! Seriously getting fed up with this piss poor interface. I've had PC's for decades and I know what cables go where, but there's zero indication as to where the mouse actually is, which made it extremely difficult to plug the cables in.

Now there's this hint book, but it tracks the number of times we access it. It's a LOT, dude. A LOT. There is no clear way to do anything.

The phone dialogs requires us to click in two different places to advance the story. To progress in other areas, it switches between left clicks of the mouse and space bar. It is never clear what you are supposed to do at any given time to progress. These changes are FRUSTRATING!

I give up at this point. Good luck.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
jesus christ. just put up 2 sheets of wallpaper and tell me the rest has been done. do i really need to wallpaper the whole room? this is the most tedious game i've ever played.

Reactions: Greenhorse

benni78

Aug 7, 2019
I need some help for Chapter5...i´m at the begin...how i can go to the basement for newspaper and so on?`I check all doors in the flat, but nothing is possible.

EDIT: I HAVE THE DOOR FOUND...

Last edited:
Reactions: rayserker7

The Chef

Sep 4, 2018
I have tried this twice. My opinion is that it would be better if it was made with Renpy or unity the flow would feem better

Reactions: evlbruce

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
Hello everyone! :cool:

I was thinking of playing the game .... but I passed the comments and noticed a wear of the staff with unnecessary situations .... so it looks like it's a "soap opera" ??:cautious:

As I do not like "soap operas" I will not play!

Good luck to Dev!(y)

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
jesus christ. just put up 2 sheets of wallpaper and tell me the rest has been done. do i really need to wallpaper the whole room? this is the most tedious game i've ever played.
so apparently you can skip this stuff by clicking the hint button, so that's cool. I noticed a counter, is there a penalty for overusing the hint feature?

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

ns332

May 14, 2017
Overall the game kinda is grindy, but not at the point when it comes to sexual content. I advise to try it.

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
this should really be renamed in to a "hidden click place and build/sims simulator"

I mean, if the Dev would reduce the whole stupid grind like paining (should only take few clicks) same as all the other work should only be done once. Afterwards a small animation showing him doing the rest should be played.

Stuff like phone numbers for job, should be automated.

Basically its waaaaaay to much grind, way to much looking for places to click.

Not a bad game, but its far from being good

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Ow ... I still remember about this game, crazy grinding with point & clicking. I stop playing it & use flash editor to see the content. I say the image is good but the game design is bery bery bad.

joncik

May 7, 2017
emm, i have printed article for her and he isn't giving it to her after massage and game ends... i keep clicking on this etc. is that a bug or what?

Reactions: Burp

sunwar

Jun 30, 2017
you can watch this 'game' in media player classic, just open swf files and use spacebar and arrow keys

Last edited:
Reactions: evlbruce
2.50 star(s) 94 Votes