2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

vaughand1961

Dec 4, 2020
ok im going great till trying to connect to the internet. Dev we are not all computer genious's. youve made it far to hard to connect. its so hard that im giving up on trying, as i cant progress without it im dumping this game in the bin. its a shame cause i like the grind to get this far and was looking forward to to rest of the content. bye bye for now

SaiyanPigeon

Jul 27, 2017
First time i tried to play this kind of game...at first i was a bit annoyed from the way the "quests" are set up...but the slow grind and the build up to the rewards did it for me. This was the first game that i just read through all the dialogue and was invested to the story...it fucking made me hard as fuck with minimal visual stimulation. Way to go to the creator for all the hard work, you have my vote as best game so far man.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
so why do you have to try to peek @ Jennifer - you just moved in and you renovated the room now you are trying to get kicked out
also if you go back to your room you get a bad ending???? really

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
OK I got past the painting and decorating, now to lay the flooring and install the light, but I get electrocuted when I try to fit the light and I can't find a way to turn the electric off first, which is annoying because I fit my own lights in my flat so I know how to do it in rl. How do I not die????

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Probably said before.. needs ren'py conversion. This funky flash UI based is clunky at best. :FacePalm:

Reactions: dr_dro

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK I got past the painting and decorating, now to lay the flooring and install the light, but I get electrocuted when I try to fit the light and I can't find a way to turn the electric off first, which is annoying because I fit my own lights in my flat so I know how to do it in rl. How do I not die????
You have to go downstairs (to the basement) and turn off the proper circuit. Once that's off, you can do it without getting electrocuted.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
You have to go downstairs (to the basement) and turn off the proper circuit. Once that's off, you can do it without getting electrocuted.
How do I get to the basement? I haven't seen any option to go to the basement. I put the materials in the room, get the chair from kitchen, not seen any access to basement.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
after the second day at work, i get back home watch the fillm and its end game...
help
You need to have talked to the mom in the morning. IIRC, after the MC says the daughter's in the bathroom, knock and then just say you'll use the bathroom when she's done. Then head to the kitchen and have a conversation with the mom. Tell her you'll get groceries for her on your way home from work, and then note down what you need to buy. After working, you'll click on the store from the map (instead of their apartment). Buy the correct stuff (it's been listed in this thread, so just do a search for store or something similar).

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Well that was frustrating, I finally get the computer and internet set up, use the screw driver to go in to the girls bedroom and then the mothers room and then it's game over cause I broke in to both rooms, what else would you do ffs when you know you can use the screw driver as a key. I think that is just bollocks because I did it before setting up the internet as I couldn't find the drill bit.

Very annoyed right now with this game.

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes