2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
This game is a punishment. Honestly.
I totally agree ! it had great potential BUT the usual story .. Overly worked & overly complicated = GRIND FEST ! when will they learn ? i dont mind a bit of grind in game but this is a Sh1t show ! START AGAIN DEV is my only advices cause this is going nowhere ! 100% (just an example 90% of players couldnt get past the light fitting without a walkthrough !) these are hard core gamers .. Something is wrong Damn i just Electrocuted ! haha

Last edited:

SaiyanPigeon

Jul 27, 2017
I totally agree ! it had great potential BUT the usual story .. Overly worked & overly complicated = GRIND FEST ! when will they learn ? i dont mind a bit of grind in game but this is a Sh1t show ! START AGAIN DEV is my only advices cause this is going nowhere ! 100% (just an example 90% of players couldnt get past the light fitting without a walkthrough !) these are hard core gamers .. Something is wrong Damn i just Electrocuted ! haha
If you are a hard core gamer and you cant pass the light fitting i have news for you bro

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This game is a punishment. Honestly.
If you are a hard core gamer and you cant pass the light fitting i have news for you bro
I got the point & click tag added to this game to give people a better idea (warning?) about it. This game is a little more grindy than some, but most point-and-click games follow similar gameplay. You have to be overly analytical, do a lot of checking of things around in the environment to proceed, you have to use clues to figure out what item(s) you need, etc. This is typical of the vast majority of P&Cs in general (Broken Sword, Primordia, Black Mirror, Stasis, Goetia, Don't Escape, etc.). So it might be tons of grind for a non-P&C gamer, but it's pretty par for the course for P&Cs in general.

Reactions: fortuna95 and Abhai
Nov 15, 2019
never ever played a boring game like this one! But at least I love the end of the story avoiding more pain in my hand for extremely usage of my computer mouse!

1637221786272.png

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
are minigames/puzzles skippable?
any sex scenes?
There are lewd scenes but not actual sex scenes yet (although it seems to be getting pretty close now). Puzzles are not skippable; there is an in-game guide if you're having trouble with solving one, though.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1640967941912.png

a little consolation . .

. . because the next update isn't ready yet, i hope you like it ...
but in my defence ... it was a very stressful month with the holidays ... and many family obligations ... and so on ...
so ... cheers, for a better 2022

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
View attachment 1572910

a little consolation . .

. . because the next update isn't ready yet, i hope you like it ...
but in my defence ... it was a very stressful month with the holidays ... and many family obligations ... and so on ...
so ... cheers, for a better 2022
I have played tons of point-and-click games in general, so I don't mind all of the clicking again and again to progress the game, but even if I did mind that, Jennifer is worth it to me (although I'm definitely looking forward to getting intimate with Abigail).

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

short status update

ok, i'm currently at 71 finished images for the next update but i still need more so i guess at the end i will be somewhere near 100 ... or maybe more. i also changed back to my old workflow and do everything step by step like before, because the previous change (doing most of the posing/rendering stuff in advance) didn't really pay off. quite the opposite, since i tend to change and insert parts during work (if i feel it benefits the story) it makes things not easier if you need to insert something in between afterwards. because then you have to go back and change stuff that's already done ... and since it's impossible to save every little detail / work step, sooner or later you run in trouble because you need something that's missing because you haven't saved it, on the assumtion it wasn't important ...
so back to the proven and one more time remebering the spell: never change a running system

Dec 21, 2019

short status update

ok, i'm currently at 71 finished images for the next update but i still need more so i guess at the end i will be somewhere near 100 ... or maybe more. i also changed back to my old workflow and do everything step by step like before, because the previous change (doing most of the posing/rendering stuff in advance) didn't really pay off. quite the opposite, since i tend to change and insert parts during work (if i feel it benefits the story) it makes things not easier if you need to insert something in between afterwards. because then you have to go back and change stuff that's already done ... and since it's impossible to save every little detail / work step, sooner or later you run in trouble because you need something that's missing because you haven't saved it, on the assumtion it wasn't important ...
so back to the proven and one more time remebering the spell: never change a running system
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Just to many little side games to even consider the hassle from the first play through. Just did not make the story fun and really no excitement after all the labor intensive b.s. mini games.
However for those of you that like the kind of gaming knock youselfs out you may just enjoy it. Thanks for the add, but think before I try this game again a mod to by pass all the mini games is needed.

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
Just to many little side games to even consider the hassle from the first play through. Just did not make the story fun and really no excitement after all the labor intensive b.s. mini games.
However for those of you that like the kind of gaming knock youselfs out you may just enjoy it. Thanks for the add, but think before I try this game again a mod to by pass all the mini games is needed.
It's not a virtual novel and it doesn't have to be.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's not a virtual novel and it doesn't have to be.
Yes, exactly. It's not a virtual novel, it's a point-and-click. P&Cs by their very nature have a lot of mini-games and clicking. If that's not your thing, fine, but hating on it for playing it despite the clear tagging on the game (that warns of what kind of gameplay there will be) is silly.

Reactions: fortuna95
2.50 star(s) 94 Votes