2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
very difficult game which it had a better walk through ive done day 8, 3 times and get same ending idk if its default because not finished or what but keep getting ending of PS: Something didnt turn out the way it could have.

Reactions: zweistein

Aizeen

Sep 19, 2017
what am I doing wrong?, he stands up, she moves her hand, and it's over. and they say something could have been done differently
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

foul23

Nov 17, 2018
can someone help me on alcohol section please. I selected to shown answer but didnt happen anything

Last edited:

Aizeen

Sep 19, 2017
whisperpuppy Hi, could you give me some advice on what to do next? I'm at the stage where I'm massaging her breasts for the second time while watching TV. He gets hard.... She moves her hand away and that's game over. What am I doing wrong? There's no clue at that point.

or anyone else who knows how to move forward?

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
The sex scenes in this game are superb... too bad it also comes with integrated self-pain-making features. Also, the updates are becoming more and more lacking, in terms of content.

f95sunrise

Oct 28, 2017
can you guys stop commenting garbage etc. if you don't like the game stop fucking showing up to the thread.

you're literally just filling this with nonsense, again if you don't like the game don't comment and move to one you like

especially if you're a game dev yourself you shouldn't shittalk other peoples work, this guy has a job and does this as a side thing despite that his art and style are unique and you come here and shittalk him.

go and make your own game and shut up

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes