2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Naw. It's a somewhat slow burn, but it's not even remotely close to an extreme example of it. There are plenty of games that are much slower than this.
Considering it's been out since 2018, it's pretty slow. How it is in terms of content I couldn't say, yet. I'll wait till there's intercourse.

Reactions: Obi_W

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Considering it's been out since 2018, it's pretty slow. How it is in terms of content I couldn't say, yet. I'll wait till there's intercourse.
I guess that's what you mean by "slow burn", then. Personally, I never think of total development time when the phrase "slow burn" is used. It only ever makes me think of actual game play time and how quickly sex comes (or not) in the story of the game. I couldn't give a rip about development time. Most indie developers take quite a while to get much progress in their games. (There are many who can go faster, though definitely it's a minority overall, but a lot of that depends on how busy their real lives are.) So to me, this isn't even close to a slow burn.

Reactions: fortuna95

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I guess that's what you mean by "slow burn", then. Personally, I never think of total development time when the phrase "slow burn" is used. It only ever makes me think of actual game play time and how quickly sex comes (or not) in the story of the game. I couldn't give a rip about development time. Most indie developers take quite a while to get much progress in their games. (There are many who can go faster, though definitely it's a minority overall, but a lot of that depends on how busy their real lives are.) So to me, this isn't even close to a slow burn.
It's been awhile that i played it but i know there is at least one BJ which counts as sex.
There wasn't vaginal but i am sure it will come. No pun intent.

Yes, development time is futile. The length of the game is what matters.
When you talking about slowburn i have 4 letters in my mind. They quasi burned into my memory.
starts with A.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

evilgrim

Jul 28, 2018
Like the game , but i am stuck on the network cable bit , no matter where i place the hammer i cannot hit the cable clip , i have tried above it below it , even to the side but nothing

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Moosica

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
I have a problem, but I cant see why?
I have spoken with Abigail about her work this late and gave her a footmassage; I finish my documents; later, Im the 3. time in PSI-Corp Karen asks me to repair her computer; this evening, when I try to be with Jennifer, I lose the game because Abigail is at home.
Im puzzled and dont know, what went wrong?

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I have a problem, but I cant see why?
I have spoken with Abigail about her work this late and gave her a footmassage; I finish my documents; later, Im the 3. time in PSI-Corp Karen asks me to repair her computer; this evening, when I try to be with Jennifer, I lose the game because Abigail is at home.
Im puzzled and dont know, what went wrong?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I remember in the movienight and in the phone...
I have to repeat this scene and take a look for answers.
Thanks.
If i remember correctly, when you start watching the movie with Jennifer, Abigail is receiving that phone call. I am sure it was just how you answer that will lead the way to, well that outcome.

Reactions: Angora Kitty

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
If i remember correctly, when you start watching the movie with Jennifer, Abigail is receiving that phone call. I am sure it was just how you answer that will lead the way to, well that outcome.
Thanks, I got it!
At this morning, when Michael urgently have to pee, after toilet dont go to MCs room, but into the kitchen. Dont forget the shopping-list. Thats nearby all. Later its more easy again. :)

Reactions: coffeeaddicted
Nov 15, 2019
I stopped playing this game a few months ago. But I couldn't get it out off my brain. Yep, my mind changed about all that mouse clicking . . . but suspence ist still growing through the whole process of renovating. I enjoy now: coloring, glue on wall paper, floor panel, elec installation. WOW!!!! The first blow job in MC's room is one of the best animations I've ever seen in any game. GREAT!!!
DEV:thx a lot for this game and please continue. I'm so excited how the ride with Abigail will lead us to.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I stopped playing this game a few months ago. But I couldn't get it out off my brain. Yep, my mind changed about all that mouse clicking . . . but suspence ist still growing through the whole process of renovating. I enjoy now: coloring, glue on wall paper, floor panel, elec installation. WOW!!!! The first blow job in MC's room is one of the best animations I've ever seen in any game. GREAT!!!
DEV:thx a lot for this game and please continue. I'm so excited how the ride with Abigail will lead us to.
Yeah, I know a lot of folks struggle with stuff like that, but all of the pointing and clicking is fine with me if the payoff is great. So far, I haven't been disappointed with any of the payoff we've gotten. Extraordinarily high quality renders for that lewd stuff. The dev certainly is an artist.

Reactions: dieselpunk69

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Still one of the game i really like to play.
I am not even sure if he does it all by himself, which would explain the slow development.
But everything seems the way i would make it minus the puzzle. Though i think the puzzles are good except the phone line. It makes you smash your monitor.
Really wish the author were on this board. I have so many questions.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I'm so excited how the ride with Abigail will lead us to.
I hope at least a HJ in the car, maybe BJ, but thats unrealistic, I guess. After he comes back from the ride a romantic night with Jen and deflorating her would be great.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Yes, all by himself. He is a perfectionist.

I can ask him at Patreon if you want...if so then send me a DM with your questions.
I very much would appreciate it. I am so keen to know about the street and building. I just love that whole scene setup. It looks like real images and i was looking for what he is using but never found it anywhere. So i assume he made it himself.

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes