2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
I'm actually more surprised why more games like this don't exist.

Don't people crave for corrupting innocent young, religious virgins and their mothers anymore? What's wrong with the world?
Yes, they do. Just not with the game mechanics that Room To Rent uses. I think the mechanics are what is special. The sex scenes use those same mechanics, which is what is so unusual. Most games just have animation loops. A few angles (maybe), a few lines of text (maybe). Maybe a cum shot. And then they are done, and you go back to the game.

There is just a lot more going on here. Taking the game mechanics into the sex scenes is highly unusual, and then managing to make those scenes erotic is even more rare. The comic book style of thought bubbles works quite will in Room To Rent, especially when it is used to show the feelings of the daughter.

Deathable has something close, though Deathable is more raunchy than story driven at this point. It is hard to say that there is corruption in Deathable as it is just too early in the production. But Deathable also uses interesting game mechanics in the sex scenes very effectively.

There are lots of games that have game mechanics. But often the game parts are pretty separated from the sex scenes. What I find unique about Room To Rent is that Nerdworks wanted to make a point and click adventure/adult game that used this point and click mechanic in the sex scenes themselves.

It turns out it is highly effective. The sex scenes in Room To Rent are amazing.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1680516776845.png
man, last month was really jinxed. first these stupid virus knocked me off and just when i had recovered (more or less), my regular work kicked in real hard and kept me busy for the rest of the month. but now everything has calmed down a bit so that i can spend i little more time with the game again. that's at least the plan, so we will see how it works out this time ... i know it's not really optimal at the moment but unfortunately this little side project always have to take a back seat if other stuff come in between because i have to prioritize everything according to what it contribute to the livelihood ... but no matter, i just wanted to give you a short update at the current situation and that i'm still alive ...

so, long story short ... back to work and stop wasting time ...

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1682869238430.png
because someone asked for it, i've made a launcher with more load/save slots, so now you have 100 slots for loading and saving your game. you can download it under ...

just put it in the main game directory and launch the game with it. there are no known issues so far but just to be save i've made it a separate file so you can keep the original one. if someone experience a bug or strange behavior let me know in the comments.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1687037862382.png
since i'm currently working on a scene with Karen i thought it would be nice to make a portrait of her in the style of an oil painting. i don't know why but i like this look, it reminds me of the past when most books were still illustrated by painters. if you are wondering how i've created it ... well in the end, mostly by hand. as a starting point i've used a very basic rendering which i created beforehand. then i thought, i give some AI stuff (Stable Diffusion) a shot (with the rendering as template) and see if there's any useful result if you try to mimic the look of paintings. well, it works quite well in a way, but unfortunately not in the way you need it, because you literally loose all resemblance especially in the face. so no real option if you want the result looks like the same person. for that you would have to build an own AI model and train it with lots of images. but that's a very time consuming task and since the entire AI stuff needs very good graphic cards to run reasonable to some extent ... and i just have a 1660Ti with 6GB Vram (which is way to less) and no time anyway, so nope. yeah i also could have used midjourney AI, but this runs only through discord and everything you create is public ... nah ...

so in the end you still have to do it the old way, especially if you have something specific in mind. means lots of clicking, drawing, filters and post work. but i'm pleased with the result, what you think?

some short info about the game progress, in last days i mainly worked on dialogues / story, because i wanted a specific dynamic between some characters which also have influence of the story. so it's much back and forth and testing out different conversation histories, which is very time consuming because that's definitely not my strong point. i often rewrite dialogues multiple times until they fit in and reflect the emotional state i want to achieve. that's important because if you want specific topics and emotional reactions in the dialogues you have to lead the conversation in the right direction so they make sense at all.
whatever, have a nice weekend

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

... i tried to feed the AI with one of the girls this time. so i gave Jennifer a shot and enhanced her a little. but to be honest, its not really a full AI image because the results are just too inconsistent so i combined several AI images (to be precisely 11 ) with the orignal rendering and used the best parts. the problematic parts like fingers and toes are from the original rendering i used as base, because these tend to come out disfigured ...

a further complication was the size of the image, i wanted a vertical full HD size with 1080x1920 px but that was a little too much for my 6GB graphic card, so i had to split the image to make it work. but the result is quite decent i would say, what do you think ?

little status update of the game, i finished the story part of the coming update and now work on the mini game. but since the initial idea of the game is very complex and demanding in several ways, i currently think of a way to optimize it. don't want to make too difficult for you, but also not too easy ... i'm currently modeling some stuff i need for it, so i still have time to think about the final structure and complexity. like always i have more ideas than are good for me, so we will see where it ends

1691066914371.jpeg

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017

... i tried to feed the AI with one of the girls this time. so i gave Jennifer a shot and enhanced her a little. but to be honest, its not really a full AI image because the results are just too inconsistent so i combined several AI images (to be precisely 11 ) with the orignal rendering and used the best parts. the problematic parts like fingers and toes are from the original rendering i used as base, because these tend to come out disfigured ...

a further complication was the size of the image, i wanted a vertical full HD size with 1080x1920 px but that was a little too much for my 6GB graphic card, so i had to split the image to make it work. but the result is quite decent i would say, what do you think ?

little status update of the game, i finished the story part of the coming update and now work on the mini game. but since the initial idea of the game is very complex and demanding in several ways, i currently think of a way to optimize it. don't want to make too difficult for you, but also not too easy ... i'm currently modeling some stuff i need for it, so i still have time to think about the final structure and complexity. like always i have more ideas than are good for me, so we will see where it ends

View attachment 2822533
face looks like galgadot

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018

View attachment 2822533
What model and hair did you use to make her

2.50 star(s) 94 Votes