2.50 star(s) 94 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I don't think that i seen her on DAZ. Maybe its a face transfer.
We know that he uses Alexandra for the mother. Haven't quite figured out the rest. It's a mystery.
I can ask him if it's important for you guys.

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
I still beg to differ. Just the mouth is not the same. Eyes are different as well. Possibly some heritance but thats it.
Are we talking about the Jennifer looks like Galdor or the other way around?
its AI ofcourse its polished to perfection and young but i can see gal gadot's face inside cause where does AI gathers data????

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
its AI ofcourse its polished to perfection and young but i can see gal gadot's face inside cause where does AI gathers data????
If i look at the two pictures i see two different people. There maybe some parts merged in the face but it isn't that obvious. I am not blind yet but they are still distinct.
Does it even matter?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
My point. I actually find it funny but i like how Jennifer looks. Please never change that. I mean the dev of course.
I agree. I love how she looks currently, without the AI stuff. That AI-made model is sexy, but I think her current version portrays her innocence so much better. I also like her current model better, but I won't be aggrieved if he does change it. I just wish he wouldn't.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I agree. I love how she looks currently, without the AI stuff. That AI-made model is sexy, but I think her current version portrays her innocence so much better. I also like her current model better, but I won't be aggrieved if he does change it. I just wish he wouldn't.
My motto is always don't change a running system. Well, its for IT but applies to everything as well.
I know AI is now the big thing but i like the figures as they are. We agree on that.
Not sure what he has planned. Seems he played around.

When i play with DAZ, i tend to make the females into grotesque something. Bimbo, but i find them in the original state actually better. Same with makeup. His figures have almost no makeup which adds to the normalcy in a way.
It's a big reason why i never would make a game myself. You have to be consistent.
So please, no changes. (i'll keep a little prayer to the R2R god).

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
No really for me, though it would be interesting to know.

Do you know by chance if the priest will play a larger role in the game?
I asked him, his answer:
True, Jennifer is not a character you can buy at DAZ or elsewhere. Both the shape of her body/face and the textures are completely made just for her. The other characters are similar, with a few minor exceptions. And yes, the priest will still play a role.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I asked him, his answer:
He really spend a long time on the game. Impressive.
Yes, this character isn't there. Not sure how he made it but i know it takes a long time to make one.

Ugg.. the priest. Not my favorite character but good to know.

Thank you so much

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

since Jennifer turned out so well, i thought, i also make an AI enhanced version of Abigail ... so what do you think, better than Jennifer or worse ?
1692513282359.jpeg
i paid attention especially to her face this time and tried to keep it as close as possible, not an easy task ... but i think it's pretty close to the original, i even hand painted some details ...
i generated about 40 images based on a rendering of her and used what came out the way i liked. maybe i should make a collage of the hand and feet deformations these AI stuff puts out sometimes, looks like something Salvador Dalí would have fun with

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Dev is from Germany. And it's Russia, there is none USSR more since >30 years.

https://f95zone.to/threads/room-to-rent-v0-8-2-nerdworks.15140/post-11422956
Thanks, fortuna. I didn't know where he was from; glad he's not in harm's way. I do remember Nerdworks saying he customizes his models, either entirely or heavily depending on the girl. I respect him very much for that. He's quite good at writing lewd / intimate scenes as well, which naturally I also enjoy very much.

• Hey there
Reactions: fortuna95
2.50 star(s) 94 Votes